Nissan Cruise No. 3  

Page 1 of 23
Jump to page
Nissan Cruise 3 Location
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 194
Guests cannot vote 
PUR32
  • PUR32
  • Nothing in life that's worth having, comes easy.
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 31,123
Post #1 post 6th November 2005 - 01:48 PM
OK EVERYONE!! AFTER EVERYBODY GETS TO MUDGEE SHELL (PARK ON THE ROAD IF THE CAR PARK IS FULL) THERE WILL BE DESIGNATED LEADERS, EVERYBODY IS TO FOLLOW THOSE PEOPLE TO HINZE DAM (THAT'S IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW HOW TO GET THERE).

It's time again for another Nissan Cruise, Nissan Cruise number 3 will be held on the 29th of January and we are cruising to the HINZE DAM. There will be a show and shine, a few games for everyone to partake in and a BBQ lunch with softdrinks and sausages.

This is where the carparks are located. The entry to Hinze dam is just above that map, you turn left to get to the carparks upon entry to the dam.

*EDIT* No longer trophies, not enough competitors******However there will be some nice prizes******

To enter the Show and Shine it will cost $7, and there will be prizes. So get your polish out and buff like crazy because we need 20 entries for this to go ahead. Please PM me for more details.

Brisbane people will meet at Springwood Maccas at 9am, we leave Springwood at 9:30 and head for Mudgee shell to meet up with all the Gold Coast people at around 10:15, we will then leave at 10:45 for HINZE dam and get the show started.

Here are the directions, I've added a few google earth images to give you the real look of the areas as well as maps highlighting our route.

For more info on the HINZE dam go to:
http://www.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/t_standard2.aspx?pid=542

Show and Shine Competitors:

Alfadog -- Skyline C110 GT-R
200SX -- Drift Pig S13
DR1F7 -- R33 Gts-t
David -- S13 Sil80
STR8E180 -- S13 180sx
Jago -- R32 Gts-t
Phat32 -- R32 Gts-t Dspec

Attendances so far:

PUR32 -- R32 Gts-t
Jago -- R32Gts-t
DR1F7 -- R33 Gts-t
GTRVspec95 -- R33 GTR Vspec
200sx -- Drift Pig S13
57ING -- 200sx S14
Druzilla -- R32 GTR
32ANA -- R32 Gts-t
Morgish -- Nissan Gazelle CA18DET
Essex -- 200sx S14 13.8sec
Cyo00 -- S13 180sx Widebody
Eggy -- Onevia (sr20)
Killswitch13 -- R32 Gts-t
Vp pimpwagon -- R32 Gts-t 4 door
Boostin 180 -- S13 180sx
R32guy -- R32 Gts-t
81ISS -- S14A 200SX
PSI999 -- ETiR
Skygirl -- R32 Gts-t
David -- S13 180sx
Matt -- R32 GTR
Sven -- S14 200SX
Adam -- S15 200SX
Kitch -- R32 Gts-t
ETturbo -- ET Pulsar
Kit -- R32 Gts-t
Alfadog -- Skyline C110 GT-R
Andy -- R33 Gts-t
Groomy -- S13 Silvia Convertable
Niz16 -- Datto
R.Y.A.N -- Datto 1600/p510
Bobchic -- S13 180sx
FolET -- ET Turbo Pulsar
EREXHN -- GTiR Pulsar
GhostRun -- S13 180sx
BrisBoy -- ET Turbo Pulsar
Sly086 -- Nissan Exa
ASHMAN01 -- Pintara TRX
Dark Knight -- N15 Pulsar
JJC180 -- S13 180sx
DRS14 -- S14 200sx
KURUPT2009 -- S13 Silvia
Jum -- S14 200sx
Ezz35 -- R33 Gts-t
Sly32 -- R32 Gts-t
Clifford -- Pulsar Gti-R
DjmcDonagh -- S13 180sx
95SKY -- R32 GTR
MARDUKE -- S13 180sx
David -- S13 Sil80
SilChic -- S13 Silvia
Gik20 -- S13 Silvia
Littlegimp -- S13 180sx
Missdrift -- S13 Silvia
222Iuy -- C33 Laurel
FOG35 -- R32 Gts-t
Nissan300zx -- R32 Gts-t
MarkiMark -- R32 GTR
SilverS13 -- S13 Silvia
SLO34 -- R34 Gt-t
Dilmah -- S13 Silvia
Rednisr31 -- R31 Skyline
Snicky -- R33 Gts-t
1200U -- Datto 1200UTE
Hilly -- Z32 300zx
BoostedS15 -- S15 200sx
Karley -- S13 Silvia
Boostin180 -- S13 180sx RB20
SXC14 -- S14 200sx
DRS14 -- S14 200sx
51YAS -- R33 Gts-t
SLY -- R33 Gts-t
Fee -- NX Coupe
25YKU -- R33 Gts-t
SIRSKYLINE -- R33 Gts-t
TitDogg -- Datto 1600 SR20
B120DAT -- Datto 1200 UTE
80YAN -- R32 Gts-t
OblivionR32 -- R32 Gts-t
18TRZ -- R32 GTR
S13Tarbo -- S13 Silvia K
Phat32 -- R32 Gts-t Dspec
Black86 -- Cefiro
246HNI -- R32 GTR
Wallystyles -- R33 Gts-t
Wallystyles -- R33 Gts-t (friend)
Wallystyles -- R32 Gts-t (friend)
Wallystyles -- S15 200sx (friend)
Heist -- S13 Silvia
NoLimits -- R33 Gts-t
Haro -- S14 200sx
96GTRman -- R33 GTR

COMEON GUYS WE NEED TO MAKE 100 CARS!!!!!

This post has been edited by PUR32: Jan 28 2006, 01:10 AM

--------------------

QUOTE (fingerbanger @ Apr 19 2011, 01:07 PM) *
Kav has offered his pubes too, so it's like wearing the popes hat n shit! Holy pube wig Batman! we could make a fortune selling pube wigs blessed by the pope!!
DR1F7
Post #2

I voted Hinze Dam, only cuz I can get nice photos of the cars. But anywhere is good with me.

Morgish
Post #3

SOMEWHERE WITH A FKN BBQ!
Call shotgun again for BBQ, this time hopefully we'll use it.

PUR32
Post #4

If there is anyone on the bbq's we'll just have to rectify the situation dry.gif ph34r.gif

200FAT
Post #5

I voted hinze dam!!

edit: also plenty of bbq areas there, and awesome great place for taking photos if we have 75 nissans show up again biggrin.gif

r33skyliner
Post #6

Will this cruise actually be more organised then the 2nd one we went on yesterday?
My opinion on yesterdays cruise was that it was a very good turn out but very poorly organised. The guy just got in his car Springwood and drove off expecting us all to know it's him and we are now leaving.
We were scatted all over the freeway, not cruising in a group like a real organised group should of done.
When we got there, there was nothing to do except look at each others car and talk. Really, we could of gone somewhere here in brisbane (large shopping carpark) and done that.

If this is more organised, you might see the same out come as the previous cruise. If not, you'll see alot less cars.

That's just my feedback on yesterdays cruise and suggestions for the next one.

Druzilla
Post #7

oh im loving all these nissan cruise's.
hinz dam would be a nice drive

57ING
Post #8

I say anywhere with ample parking and shady BBQ areas. I voted Wivenhoe Dam, only because of the drive out there is fun through Mt Nebo etc, but I'll do whatever.

Morgish
Post #9

QUOTE(r33skyliner @ Nov 7 2005, 08:32 AM)
Will this cruise actually be more organised then the 2nd one we went on yesterday?
My opinion on yesterdays cruise was that it was a very good turn out but very poorly organised.  The guy just got in his car Springwood and drove off expecting us all to know it's him and we are now leaving.
We were scatted all over the freeway, not cruising in a group like a real organised group should of done.
When we got there, there was nothing to do except look at each others car and talk.  Really, we could of gone somewhere here in brisbane (large shopping carpark) and done that.

If this is more organised, you might see the same out come as the previous cruise.  If not, you'll see alot less cars.

[right][snapback]5548726[/snapback][/right]

I have to agree a little. But you have to understand, Jago hasn't been on a whole heap of cruises. This was his first one that he organised / lead.

Yes we do need more things to do, this is the place for you to suggest ideas though. We an't going to do everything for you.

I'll see if I can think of anything.

DR1F7
Post #10

QUOTE(r33skyliner @ Nov 7 2005, 08:32 AM)
My opinion on yesterdays cruise was that it was a very good turn out but very poorly organised.  The guy just got in his car Springwood and drove off expecting us all to know it's him and we are now leaving.
When we got there, there was nothing to do except look at each others car and talk.  Really, we could of gone somewhere here in brisbane (large shopping carpark) and done that.

If this is more organised, you might see the same out come as the previous cruise.  If not, you'll see alot less cars.

[right][snapback]5548726[/snapback][/right]

Yeah thats my fault. I organised the cruise, but due to work commitments could not attend, therfore handing it over to jago.. This next cruise will be more organised, with things to do, and Ben (PUR32) has said, will have event with prizes and such....

Lance

r33skyliner
Post #11

QUOTE(Morgish @ Nov 7 2005, 09:09 AM)
I have to agree a little. But you have to understand, Jago hasn't been on a whole heap of cruises. This was his first one that he organised / lead.

Yes we do need more things to do, this is the place for you to suggest ideas though. We an't going to do everything for you.

I'll see if I can think of anything.
[right][snapback]5548879[/snapback][/right]

I was just providing positive and negative feedback based on yesterdays cruise to which could be used to make the following upcoming cruise a bit better.

RetardedMonkey
Post #12

Wivenhoe Dam has been the place I selected.

Great spot to go and meet... and because Hinze Dam doesn't have too much parking, I selected Wivenhoe.

PUR32
Post #13

I reckon Wivenhoe too, I've been reading about it. It's bigger, apparantly the drive there is fun and if its bigger that means more parking.

insanity
Post #14

yeah, you can take good piccies no matter where you go!
any drive with a group of us is gonna be fun.
little events and prizes are definately a good idea!!

DR1F7
Post #15

We can have activities like sack racing... and egg racing, just ideas.. post up your ideas too. We want to make it fun for everyone.... or PM myself or Ben (PUR32)

Snicky
Post #16

i dunno.. we will go with the flow.. we didn't attend the other cruise... 1) being it was 173km one way, and 2) there was a HUGE piss up the night before that was very unintentional.

but yeah, we will go on the next one definatley. so where ever you choose to go, make sure there is something to do instead of sitting on our asses, (like at byron, we all walked round the town and stuff) and make sure there is also alot of parking.

for activities, i spose we could bring the cricket bat again. if we end up at hinze dam, then bring carboard or real estate signs or skate boards to go down the hill. someone could bring a football... erm.. like lance said, sack races and stuff..

-nicole

32ANA
Post #17

I'm in, sounds like fun. But somewhere where we can swim would be even better, since we are heading into a rather hot summer, hanging out at the dams can get quite hot! And swimming in dams is scary/illegal tongue.gif

PUR32
Post #18

There is going to be plenty to do, the show and shine will make the event a lot more interesting too

Morgish
Post #19

QUOTE(DR1F7 @ Nov 7 2005, 09:52 AM)
We can have activities like sack racing... and egg racing, just ideas.. post up your ideas too. We want to make it fun for everyone.... or PM myself or Ben (PUR32)
[right][snapback]5548965[/snapback][/right]

Mother fucker.

Clearly just steal my idea and post them as your own @#$!.

GTRVspec95
Post #20

I'm voting Hinz ... haven't been out there before and M1 runs are easier to keep a big group together ... unless certain 'research' projects pop up laugh.gif

PUR32
Post #21

QUOTE(32ANA @ Nov 7 2005, 09:59 AM)
I'm in, sounds like fun. But somewhere where we can swim would be even better, since we are heading into a rather hot summer, hanging out at the dams can get quite hot! And swimming in dams is scary/illegal tongue.gif
[right][snapback]5548984[/snapback][/right]

I'm tired of beaches and the ocean all together for that matter, every cruise I go on seems to go to the beach, all you need is a bit of sunscreen and an umbrella if the heat really gets to you.

GTRVspec95
Post #22

oh yeah ... and if Lance can make it this time we can get him to dangle precariousily out the side of the lead car for the group shot ....

4 Lanes of Nissan goodness facesjump.gif

GTRVspec95
Post #23

And to keep it on a rotational basis the next cruise should be a Southern cruise.

As we just made all the GC people come up north we should probably go somewhere down their way just to make it fair smile.gif

DR1F7
Post #24

The next planned cruise that I am doing, is going south, its gonna be good, already planning shit for it now...

Manxbuggy
Post #25

Hey, I agree with the other guys. Compared to last years there was no one running the show, and if you were new you ended up talking to yourself.
There were some sweet rides out though, I especially like the 32ANA skyline and 3SOME's 180. I spewing I didn't get to play though.
Did any one get flashed by radar coming back past boondal??????? Or was he facing the other way??? drool.gif

RetardedMonkey
Post #26

QUOTE(Manxbuggy @ Nov 7 2005, 10:44 AM)
Did any one get flashed by radar coming back past boondal???????  Or was he facing the other way??? drool.gif

Yeah he was flashing the OTHER way, luckily smile.gif
We went past, and just as I came up to it, it flashed, lol, it was pretty sketchy.

PUR32
Post #27

Stay on topic guys, we're discussing nissan cruise number 3, if you wanna talk about number 2 post in the nissan cruise number 2 thread or one of the events threads.

r33skyliner
Post #28

QUOTE(Manxbuggy @ Nov 7 2005, 10:44 AM)

Did any one get flashed by radar coming back past boondal???????  Or was he facing the other way??? drool.gif
[right][snapback]5549098[/snapback][/right]

Was that goin back over gateway and headin back to the goldcoast going through the tolls?

Groomy
Post #29

yeh i thought it flashed me on the way back, but i think it must of got someone going the other way

Alfadog
Post #30

I got pulled over leaving Bribie, apparently lots of complaints about noise/burnouts (it's basically a retirement village there so what do you expect! Let alone the fact that a few people were trying their best to attract attention...). The lady police officer let me off after trying to defect me - the beauty of old obscure cars is that you're guaranteed to know more than they do. smile.gif

I will probably be in Sydney if the next cruise is in early December, but for what it's worth I'd like to go anywhere that has roads made of bitchamen, some corners, and not 300km away tongue.gif Something to make it easier for us newbies to "break the ice" would also be appreciated.

Thanks Jamie (GTRVspec95) and your friend (didn't catch his name) for making me feel welcome smile.gif

SkiDMaN
Post #31

what about something in the ballina or byron region... nice roads down there... i will defenitly be at this one even though i dont own a nissan.. ill be there for the pics smile.gif

Petey

MagnaMan
Post #32

how far is the drive to hinz dam?? i think one of the reasons the first one was so good was because of the big drive to byron bay, all those skylines taking up the M1 and "chatting" with each other was what made it so good tongue.gif

otherwise i'd say somewhere back down byron way for a long cruise

GTRVspec95
Post #33

QUOTE(Alfadog @ Nov 7 2005, 12:11 PM)
I got pulled over leaving Bribie, apparently lots of complaints about noise/burnouts (it's basically a retirement village there so what do you expect! Let alone the fact that a few people were trying their best to attract attention...). The lady police officer let me off after trying to defect me - the beauty of old obscure cars is that you're guaranteed to know more than they do. smile.gif

I will probably be in Sydney if the next cruise is in early December, but for what it's worth I'd like to go anywhere that has roads made of bitchamen, some corners, and not 300km away tongue.gif Something to make it easier for us newbies to "break the ice" would also be appreciated.

Thanks Jamie (GTRVspec95) and your friend (didn't catch his name) for making me feel welcome smile.gif
[right][snapback]5549353[/snapback][/right]

mmmm ... Old obsecure 70's Japanese cars ... drool.gif

It's something I pointed out for the last cruise which probably wasn't addressed due to Jago getting thrown the organising duties at the last moment.

A generally announcement of the days activities and an introduction from the organisers (just so newbies at least know someone) would help to make the events a little more organised and friendlier for everyone smile.gif

Other then that they have been great fun so far.

PS Can we please avoid dates on the 10th, 11th and 18th of Decemeber as these are drift days that I can't miss smile.gif

PUR32
Post #34

date is posted dude. 22nd Jan smile.gif

Manxbuggy
Post #35

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Nov 7 2005, 10:55 AM)
Stay on topic guys, we're discussing nissan cruise number 3, if you wanna talk about number 2 post in the nissan cruise number 2 thread or one of the events threads.
[right][snapback]5549162[/snapback][/right]

Sorry Dude,
Yeah I'll be in for sure, I understand last was a bit of a shit fight. So here's hoping for this one. I don't know if any one went on the Sylvia cruise that MS S15 organised (that was very well Planned)?? Mayb hit her up for help and suggestions. I felt very welcomed and meet heps of new people, it was very relaxed enviroment and a good hammering through the mountains.......

P.S. I'm checking with camera office sometime today to verify which way it was facing?? bowrofl.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 23
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x