Next Nissan Cruise Location!? - You decide  

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
PUR32
  • PUR32
  • Nothing in life that's worth having, comes easy.
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 31,123
Post #1 post 8th June 2006 - 10:54 AM
Nissan Cruise #4 is now in the making and we need some suggestions from all you Nissan enthusiasts about possible locations to hold a bbq and other activities. Post some suggestions and I will create a poll from the most popular suggestions. Originally we were thinking of taking the cruise to Wivenhoe Dam through Mt Nebo, but every other Nissan Cruise we've let the public decide so let's hear it ....

--------------------

QUOTE (fingerbanger @ Apr 19 2011, 01:07 PM) *
Kav has offered his pubes too, so it's like wearing the popes hat n shit! Holy pube wig Batman! we could make a fortune selling pube wigs blessed by the pope!!
subzeroR33
Post #2

About time ive been waiting for this one, meet up usual spots and what about final destination, Queensland raceway plenty of parking and may be try and organise to lap around the track and show the cars there make a full day of it.

PUR32
Post #3

I wish QR man but it costs alot of money to hire that track and its always booked out for a few months on weekends. Perhaps that could even be an idea though, delay it for a few months and hire the track at QR, if you're all willing to pay around $60 each I'm more than happy to organise the track hire.

psi999
Post #4

How about a cruise that ends up at a Saturday arvo/night Test and Tune at Willowbank?.

HAB008
Post #5

dam ben ur cruises are always good.. wish i had a nissan

PUR32
Post #6

biggrin.gif It's ok, everyone wishes they had a Nissan laugh.gif

static existence
Post #7

i rekon down south byron/hastings or anywhere along the coast for a bbq on the beach, good road most of the way etc etc

Klayemore
Post #8

I used to own a Nissan.... does that count? tongue.gif

2_wheelin
Post #9

have an early start and get down to byron bay for the sunrise, and then head inland and go through Nimbin and then make your way up to the Goldy via all the Inland roads, its a really nice drive and there are heaps of nice places to stop

PUR32
Post #10

Few good suggestions, I like the idea of going to byron again but not early enough for a sunrise lol. Are there any nice mountain rd's on the way back from byron on this inland route you speak of??

RetardedMonkey
Post #11

QUOTE(psi999 @ Jun 8 2006, 11:33 AM) [snapback]1279950422[/snapback]
How about a cruise that ends up at a Saturday arvo/night Test and Tune at Willowbank?.

Perfect idea Jon. I suppose if we have a Wivenhoe afternoon, then cruise back down towards Willowbank (with whoever wants to go), we could make a big day of it all. Give people a chance to watch some of the cars have a run and also get quite a few spectators for the drags.

*edited out deleted quoted post * avalonea

QUOTE(2_wheelin @ Jun 8 2006, 02:07 PM) [snapback]1279951026[/snapback]
have an early start and get down to byron bay for the sunrise, and then head inland and go through Nimbin and then make your way up to the Goldy via all the Inland roads, its a really nice drive and there are heaps of nice places to stop

As much as I like going towards Nimbin and the drive out there, I have to admit the roads are absolute crap. Never seen something so horrible since Gooding Drive.

57ING
Post #12

Everyone can cruise around to mine at Stafford in there GTR's, ET's, 200's and 180's, park them out the front, drink beer and we'll cook the BBQ while we all talk to the cops out the front.
Street party at Stafford.

2_wheelin
Post #13

yeh ur right RetardedMonkey the raods are pretty bodgey, although the one from lismore to nimbin and then from nimbin to murnah isnt to bad

racer by night
Post #14

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Jun 8 2006, 01:06 PM) [snapback]1279950797[/snapback]

biggrin.gif It's ok, everyone wishes they had a Nissan laugh.gif

amen to that benny

i like the 2 ideas of the QR laps and the test and tune...either way im 120% coming

PUR32
Post #15

QUOTE(2_wheelin @ Jun 8 2006, 04:22 PM) [snapback]1279951663[/snapback]

yeh ur right RetardedMonkey the raods are pretty bodgey, although the one from lismore to nimbin and then from nimbin to murnah isnt to bad

Cmon be honest, you just wanna go to Nimbin don't you Drink.gif

subzeroR33
Post #16

Well if QR is to expensive what about parklands on the gold coast, we just need somwhere with plenty of parking and get a good look at all the cars without being hassled by the coppers.

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Jun 8 2006, 11:24 AM) [snapback]1279950393[/snapback]

I wish QR man but it costs alot of money to hire that track and its always booked out for a few months on weekends. Perhaps that could even be an idea though, delay it for a few months and hire the track at QR, if you're all willing to pay around $60 each I'm more than happy to organise the track hire.

See what interest people have it could be a goer.

Protius
Post #17

Somewhere north of brisbane tongue.gif

PUR32
Post #18

If we get enough people willing then we'll definately do a track day at QR, 20 people = $100 each approx, last time I checked it was 2k to hire the track but it may be more for weekends. When you think about it though it wont be a cruise, it'll be a track day so why not organise that seperately, lets focus on where we can take a cruise of around 80 - 100 cars somewhere comfortable where there's a bbq.

And remember people we're racist here, Nissans only laugh.gif

PUR32
Post #19

Surely there's more nissan enthusiasts here that can suggest some places to go....

DR1F7
Post #20

You all a bunch of slack fuckers.

Need to get a new photographer, since I own a toyota now *snob*

15SUS
Post #21

I break my car enough as it is without flogging it on QR facesjump.gif I'd happily spectate though!

How far into the future are you looking at for it? My damn turbo is futzed head_wall.gif

...How bout to the Gold Coast via logan village/tamborine?

PUR32
Post #22

we're looking at organising it for early August.

ca18rolla
Post #23

How bout meet up in bris then the coast cruise to byron then head back for the night at brodwater carpack or the spit????

just a idea.

Oh yeah me and another car are coming as we are nissan powered!

fatbmw
Post #24

i like ca18rolla's idea. go to the brodwater carpark on a sat night where its going to be huge and all rock up at once. or do a spit cruise on a nice day.. something like that... today is a really good day for it.. i don't know, some ideas

PUR32
Post #25

I wouldn't mind going to Byron again, nice roads, nice scenery, plenty of parking. And if we go on a Saturday afternoon we can cruise back after dark falls and go to bwcp. dunno.gif

delliii
Post #26

that's a mad idea! like 100 nissans all rocking up to BWCP all at once! thumbsup.gif

im keen for whatever happens...

BVC_Bullet
Post #27

I know a good place in ballina with bbq's, plenty of parking and a playground for the little future boostcruising.com members.

TwinCam16
Post #28

sif bwcp

Willowbank ftW1!!!11one!

flyline
Post #29

anywhere that has a long and wide higway so we can call bunch together and actually CRUISE as one..... heading south somewhere is best..... byron sounds good, ive never been so come on guys throw and idea out there..
leaving in early afternoon so we can drop in at BWCP at night would be awesome......

BVC_Bullet
Post #30

Well how bout cruise to byron then down the coast road to ballina for a meet and greet (cause byron is coupon parking only) then back up too BWCP?

ChrisSX
Post #31

QUOTE(delliii @ Jun 12 2006, 02:58 PM) [snapback]1279961929[/snapback]

that's a mad idea! like 100 nissans all rocking up to BWCP all at once! thumbsup.gif

100 Nissans getting defected all at once, that'd be a sight! laugh.gif But anyway, I'm keen for the Byron/willowbank ideas. smile.gif

subzeroR33
Post #32

QUOTE(ChrisSX @ Jun 12 2006, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1279962659[/snapback]

100 Nissans getting defected all at once, that'd be a sight! laugh.gif But anyway, I'm keen for the Byron/willowbank ideas. smile.gif

Im with you, i need to stay away from bwcp and the spit or i will get defected the cops know my car around there. Byron or Willowbank, or what about Ipswich way to Esk and the dam out there what ever thats called is it wivenhoe.

TwinCam16
Post #33

Whats the point of going to bwcp anyway, thats such a honda thing. Much better off going out somewhere that you can actually drive and have fun, rather than park n pose..

PUR32
Post #34

QUOTE(subzeroR33 @ Jun 12 2006, 08:13 PM) [snapback]1279962891[/snapback]

Im with you, i need to stay away from bwcp and the spit or i will get defected the cops know my car around there. Byron or Willowbank, or what about Ipswich way to Esk and the dam out there what ever thats called is it wivenhoe.

Wivenhoe was the original idea which I'm still keen for. It would be a pretty fun drive from Milton down to Nebo and through to the dam, there's a few different hwy's that link all the way from Milton to Nebo and I've heard the mountain run is good cool.gif

PUR32
Post #35

QUOTE(ChrisSX @ Jun 12 2006, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1279962659[/snapback]

I agree man however regardless of where we go we're always going to be at the whim of the police, so I wouldn't bother worrying about them, sure some places may be more notorious than others but I've been to the spit and bwcp hundreds of times and never been defected, just breathalised.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x