1995 Toyota Hilux  

fastlux
  • fastlux
  • Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 238,671
Post #1 post 23rd April 2012 - 07:46 PM
Engine: Mazda RX7 FD 13BT

Exhaust: 3"from the turbo, Hiflow cat, Varex muffler that dumps before the diff

Suspension: Reset leaves with 30mm blocks in the rear, 2"drop spindles, wound down tortion bars in front.

Wheels: 20"X8 Versus rims all round, 245/35/R20 tyres

Modifications: Billet Industries T04e turbo, 52mm external wastegate, Large extend port, 1700cc secondry injectors, alum radiator and cooler, PWR oil cooler,
Carter gold primary pump, bosch 044 injection pump, full speedflo lines, Haltech platnium sport 1000 ECU with dash, modified sump, modified front steering, relocated battery, front wheel tubs, recaro seats, 2 tone paint and heaps of other stuff...

Stereo Audio / Visual: Alpine head unit, JL audio front 6"splits, JL audio monoblock amp, 2x 12"kicker comp subs, kenwood 4 channel amp

Estimated Power: 324HP atw @14PSI

This post has been edited by fastlux: Aug 23 2012, 10:13 AM
1995 Toyota Hilux
1995 Toyota Hilux
1995 Toyota Hilux
1995 Toyota Hilux
1995 Toyota Hilux
1995 Toyota Hilux

Comments

• Boost Network 23
  • Love Tappers
    Post #2

Pretty cool. I imagine it would be pretty loose in the wet, and the first couple of gears in the dry.

EssR20
    Post #3

Very cool!

m&r1416
    Post #4

sub box looks pretty sweet thumbsup.gif

002plz
    Post #5

looks good man, got that tru track yet?

fastlux
    Post #6

Appreciate the positive feedback.
    It is a bit of a problem really opening it up on the road due to the bloody loud roar the exhaust makes when the muffler is open. Closed its quiet as a mouse but no power at all.

fastlux
    Post #7

Nar, holding out till last min, trying to sell my microtech to pay for part of it,

002plz
    Post #8

oh yeah fair enough. im still super happy about mine, have you looked more into that brake setup?
    if your wondering i met you at the dut meeting (stephen) i got the dual cab lol

88_VLW
    Post #9

holy fuck, i used to work in the end shed down from this i never knew it had this under the bonnet! nice mate

fastlux
    Post #10

yeah, hey Steve, Ended up getting some new tyres and sorted out front suspension. Who needs brakes...Its a constant ongoing thing so next is diff then brakes with more boost thrown in the middle somewhere.

002plz
    Post #11

nice smile.gif well you know how much i love it smile.gif keep it up man, no doubt ill see you round

VTR
    Post #12

I like it!!! smile.gif

Kerso7
    Post #13

Mint little lux, nice job thumbsup.gif

tas_ae71
    Post #14

something different, a mini truck that doesnt have a clagger stock motor.

SiKWiKD
    Post #15

QUOTE (fastlux @ Apr 23 2012, 10:07 PM) *
    yeah, hey Steve, Ended up getting some new tyres and sorted out front suspension. Who needs brakes...Its a constant ongoing thing so next is diff then brakes with more boost thrown in the middle somewhere.

story of my life one thing to another

i wasnt expecting a rotary i thought it was another stock bog dunger love it

Bug Boy
    Post #16

Looks good man. I really like it. Bet the rotor pulls it down the road nicely.

kona480
    Post #17

I saw you at the IGA today

omp
    Post #18

Hey Dan, ute's looking good! (It's Pete lol)

fastlux
    Post #19

Cheers Pete, come a long way since you saw it last, was probably even white with chrome 17s back then...

IGA, yeah, just pickin up a sandwhich.

AddoBmx
    Post #20

Drive past this thing alot, never knew about the engine work, very nice.

ITFELL!!
    Post #21

always wondered what exactly was in this!!! it drives past every day/or i go past you every day.... (my works shed is on zillmere rd) sounds cool!! like it man

slide.king
    Post #22

tidy saw this at powerplay clean ute.

weece
    Post #23

How do you go with them rims and insurance

fastlux
    Post #24

Wheels and tyres are load rated correctly and within the 10mm of rolling diameter, so far no worries.

Been spending a bit of time working on making the engine bay a little more brighter.
    getting a new tune this weekend so will have alot more power for powercruise.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x