• Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 239,231
Post #1 post 30th January 2012 - 12:46 AM
Engine: 22r

Exhaust: extractors

Suspension: lowerd 2 inch

Wheels: 18 x 8

Modifications: to many to list

Stereo Audio / Visual: pioneer head deck .

Estimated Power: unknown

we purchesd this hilux as an unfinished project , we have changed a few things from the original them . we have started to do red inserts ect in the interiour . . picked up a set of wheels to throw on it . also in the middle of fitting a fully rebuilt 22r back in to it & converting it from auto to manual . we are in need of manual gearbox mounting plate & tail shaft if anyone can help . .
1990 Toyota Hilux
1990 Toyota Hilux
1990 Toyota Hilux
1990 Toyota Hilux
1990 Toyota Hilux

Comments

• Boost Network 0
  • EssR20
    Post #2

RUINED

T4ZZ
    Post #3

Engine was looking good,Interior is okay.... Rims,tray, side step exhaust FAIL.

SiKWiKD
    Post #4

side pipes want my panelvan too suit your era mamoru.gif loose the pipes loose the gay head board half decent

her toy
    Post #5

we are all aloud our opinions , but we like it the way it is as it is diffrent from the usual hilux .

liamr396
    Post #6

I agree its not every ones thing but shorten the exaust to the body so its not sticking out in nowhere and then maby a flat tray that would look good. In all a lot better then what most people have

666 FC
    Post #7

QUOTE (liamr396 @ Jan 30 2012, 07:17 PM) *
    I agree its not every ones thing but shorten the exaust to the body so its not sticking out in nowhere and then maby a flat tray that would look good. In all a lot better then what most people have

Maybe but that exaust is super gay.

baxdoode
    Post #8

Engine looks good for a dirty 22r!! good job!

BAILED
    Post #9

LOL

her toy
    Post #10

ok i am new to this site . is it a site just for rice burners ect . not a nice welcome it is really turninjg me away from this site . no posative input .

ElDaveo
    Post #11

Well done, still do not like

Mad Datto
    Post #12

if you out that amount of effort into restoring an old car, it would be legit....

her toy
    Post #13

QUOTE (baxdoode @ Jan 30 2012, 08:07 PM) *
    Engine looks good for a dirty 22r!! good job!

it maybe a 22r . but it is a daily driver not a show vehicle . or built for power . it is a work taxi for the missus to drive to work . no need for v8 or v6 conversion .

her toy
    Post #14

QUOTE (Mad Datto @ Jan 30 2012, 08:37 PM) *
    if you out that amount of effort into restoring an old car, it would be legit....

the only thing not legal is the wheels . the side pipes are fake for looks only so in my opinion they are just like putting side steps on . they were on it when we bought it .

astro boy
    Post #15

interior, body and engine bay look awesome. epic amount of detail.

i would like to see a different set of rims and just some standard pipes though,

respect for the work done and good luck with getting her finished thumbsup.gif

Mad Datto
    Post #16

QUOTE (her toy @ Jan 30 2012, 08:46 PM) *
    the only thing not legal is the wheels . the side pipes are fake for looks only so in my opinion they are just like putting side steps on . they were on it when we bought it .

im not dissing it. For what it is, it's amazingly done, respect for where its due thumbsup.gif

socal
    Post #17

I appreciate the workmanship gone into it, but it just seems very INYOURFACE. I would like to see the interior without the red bits. Engine bay looks very clean so far, and the chrome front is nice. I think less red highlights and it would look a bit nicer, but then it's not my car, so whatever makes you happy OP smile.gif

butler88
    Post #18

i like the cup holders, every car needs cup holders

Faun-
    Post #19

should of done the wood on the back window in a giant chevy sign. that would of been sick

her toy
    Post #20

QUOTE (Faun- @ Jan 30 2012, 09:25 PM) *
    should of done the wood on the back window in a giant chevy sign. that would of been sick

lol no way . it is oval shape so ford blue oval would be better. i am a ford man i would have loved to have put a windsor in it but seen it the missus car . i got no say in that lol .

Faun-
    Post #21

QUOTE (her toy @ Jan 30 2012, 09:32 PM) *
    lol no way . it is oval shape so ford blue oval would be better. i am a ford man i would have loved to have put a windsor in it but seen it the missus car . i got no say in that lol .

dude, fuck that.. make the wood chevy

03monaro
    Post #22

You should burn this and get your missus something even remotely decent looking to drive.

TwinCam16
    Post #23

You were doing well until you mentioned you're a Ford man.

My condolences.

Faun-
    Post #24

Nah!.. do the wooden chevy thing man!

her toy
    Post #25

QUOTE (03monaro @ Jan 30 2012, 09:51 PM) *
    You should burn this and get your missus something even remotely decent looking to drive.

pmsl at least my missus will be driving something diffrent & she loves it . most women are cruising around in stock shitboxes . imo lol what your missus driving a exel pmsl

tonkalux85
    Post #26

mate very tidy lux mate i like. grate job on the motor came up sick for a 22r looks good. i like the work u have put into it man good job.

dont worry about some of the comments on here mate trhey just shit stir ya to get a bite from ya to make them self happy lol.
    its a good site here

her toy
    Post #27

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Jan 30 2012, 09:59 PM) *
    You were doing well until you mentioned you're a Ford man.

My condolences.

i am a true proud ford man will never change . my condolences to those who dont like that pmsl

her toy
    Post #28

QUOTE (tonkalux85 @ Jan 30 2012, 10:10 PM) *
    mate very tidy lux mate i like. grate job on the motor came up sick for a 22r looks good. i like the work u have put into it man good job.

dont worry about some of the comments on here mate trhey just shit stir ya to get a bite from ya to make them self happy lol.
    its a good site here

cheers
    yea mate i gathered that . i can give as good as i recieve .

tavomagoo
    Post #29

QUOTE (T4ZZ @ Jan 30 2012, 06:53 PM) *
    Engine was looking good,Interior is okay.... Rims,tray, side step exhaust FAIL.

Agreed

Who dat
    Post #30

Side pipes just look gay, tray im not a fan at all.. only thing i like on this is the detail you did to the engine and the chrome front end.

03monaro
    Post #31

QUOTE (her toy @ Jan 30 2012, 10:08 PM) *
    pmsl at least my missus will be driving something diffrent & she loves it . most women are cruising around in stock shitboxes . imo lol what your missus driving a exel pmsl

Nope she zings around in a SS sportswagon but good guess, and im pretty sure most girls would much rather drive a stock shitbox then a shitbox that looks like it was built by a blind retard.

turbo183
    Post #32

why does your misses need a hilux ute tho? should have done up a prius for her work car.. or atleast an xr6 turbo if you are a ford man.

her toy
    Post #33

QUOTE (turbo183 @ Jan 31 2012, 04:22 PM) *
    why does your misses need a hilux ute tho? should have done up a prius for her work car.. or atleast an xr6 turbo if you are a ford man.

pmsl i got an xr6 & the missus wanted the hilux as she liked it, also she wanted it so she could use it whenever she needed a ute to do her gardening .ect .

her toy
    Post #34

QUOTE (03monaro @ Jan 31 2012, 08:34 AM) *
    Nope she zings around in a SS sportswagon but good guess, and im pretty sure most girls would much rather drive a stock shitbox then a shitbox that looks like it was built by a blind retard.

lol retard . look in the mirror & you will see a retard .only blind retards bag people out that cant see past the things that they dont like about others carsl . & cant identafy detail n the hard work n effort that has gone into a build like this . it wasnt built for retards to llike it was built for the missus as that is what she wanted .

03monaro
    Post #35

QUOTE (her toy @ Jan 31 2012, 06:06 PM) *
    lol retard . look in the mirror & you will see a retard .only blind retards bag people out that cant see past the things that they dont like about others carsl . & cant identafy detail n the hard work n effort that has gone into a build like this . it wasnt built for retards to llike it was built for the missus as that is what she wanted .

Judging by how you didn't countersink the screws in your headboard the terrible carpet/cheap interior paint, reused hardwood and the couple of other things i could fault at first glance i'm sure your all about the detail and hard work.

All you've done is the basic stuff most P plater's will do the first weekend that they have their hilux and then added some tacky shit and ruined it.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x