2005 Holden Ute SSZ  

kylessz
  • kylessz
  • New User
  • Member No.: 210,217
Post #1 post 4th December 2011 - 02:57 PM
Engine: 5.7l Ls1

Exhaust: 3inch pacemakers, 3inch 100cpsi race cats, 2.5inch exhaust, hurricane rear mufflers, 3 inch dumpers

Suspension: sl up front, ssl in rear

Wheels: stock ssz

Modifications: Mutha thumpr cam (227/241 at 109 lSA), PAC springs, double row timing chain, 4.11 diff, 100 pound injectors, v2 intercooled supercharger

Stereo Audio / Visual: stock

Estimated Power: 505rwhp

Future Modifications: stainless work on all hoses under bonnet, head work, intake manifold upgrade-harrop hurricane (probably have to custom make stainless steel manifolds for the throttle bodys to direct to supercharger), upgrade supercharger maybe down the line

This post has been edited by kylessz: Dec 8 2011, 11:07 PM
2005 Holden Ute Ssz
2005 Holden Ute Ssz
2005 Holden Ute Ssz
2005 Holden Ute Ssz
2005 Holden Ute Ssz
2005 Holden Ute Ssz
2005 Holden Ute Ssz
2005 Holden Ute Ssz
2005 Holden Ute Ssz
2005 Holden Ute Ssz

Comments

• Boost Network 15
  • kylessz
    Post #2

Hey everyone just thought id throw up a page on my ute. I have been a member for a while but i just don't know how to use the website. Im not much of a photographer either so bear with the photos. I could really do with some advice on where to go with my build next. The ute is having some fuel issues at the moment as the wlbro pump isnt coping. I will probably have to upgrade to a surge tank setup or apparently there is a new pump out that flows 30% more than a walbro.i really would like to upgrade the ls1 heads to something decent so any suggestions would be awesome. cheers guys....kyle

ITS2EZ
    Post #3

thought it was a stocker from first pic then saw the mods shocked.gif
    must sound beasty.
    although it has to said..... why the chev badges unsure.gif

kylessz
    Post #4

haha yes i know the chev badges were the first mod i actually ever did and unfortunately my mrs bought them for me so im technically stuck with them on my car.......for now.lol

53XXN_ST80
    Post #5

Maybe fast intake, bit of headwork and another tune.. looks really tidy too mate!

janth6
    Post #6

how much was the import duty on this chev?

MR_JORDZ
    Post #7

looks like ur boost gauge is about to fall off.

kylessz
    Post #8

Yeh boost gauge needs attention.im going to cut a hole in the pillar for a clip and screw the bracket to it.

socal
    Post #9

This would shock a few people haha.

tom2tom1
    Post #10

sleeper lol nice

TurboXR
    Post #11

Nice power fig mate, loving the stealth look. As always and will be said by many Dislike chev badges, It's a Holden.

kylessz
    Post #12

Thanks mate! Yeh it went ok on the day but is going in for retune next week after I iron out some of the issues.I am installing a new 340lph fuel pump and different pulley setup as it was slipping very bad on tune day.is running a 8psi pulley and only made 6psi so hopefully I'll pick up the lost boost through the belt!!

krayziebenno
    Post #13

tough ride

96PSI
    Post #14

Great Sleeper!! I bet it's a dream to drive. I like the daily stock looking appearance too. Good luck with the issues your having, hope to see a repost of this ride with more power! thumbsup.gif

Richie217
    Post #15

With the exception of the Chev badges this is perfect.

kylessz
    Post #16

Painted the valve covers and that on the weekend with some paint the old boy had lying round.. came up alrite.pity you can hardly see them considering how long it took to do!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x