nice! swap for vt in my topics?

Licky
    Post #3

QUOTE (91DVT @ Sep 23 2011, 08:52 AM) *
    nice! swap for vt in my topics?

Maybe if it was about *6 weeks ago before i spend $1400 on a new engine =P

phatpat94
    Post #4

love it, was you at harry's last night with the black wheels on?

Gagginforit
    Post #5

Jesus christ kunt! Clean your interior!

Licky
    Post #6

QUOTE (phatpat94 @ Sep 23 2011, 09:08 AM) *
    love it, was you at harry's last night with the black wheels on?

Yea sure was!

benji_xrt
    Post #7

I like it good work!

Ben_Birch
    Post #8

Nice man, have a soft spot for N14's and 15's.
    Mate of myn owns a Nissan Pulsar VZR with a sr16ve, but its bored to a sr20ve.
    150kw atw. fly's like crazy. and the sound of vvl is quite amusing too tongue.gif

Licky
    Post #9

QUOTE (Ben_Birch @ Sep 23 2011, 10:13 AM) *
    Nice man, have a soft spot for N14's and 15's.
    Mate of myn owns a Nissan Pulsar VZR with a sr16ve, but its bored to a sr20ve.
    150kw atw. fly's like crazy. and the sound of vvl is quite amusing too tongue.gif

Thats pretty much the plan for this, the engine thats coming is out of a VZR. Is he's worked much at all, or just the 2.0L shaft and rods?

clutch-it
    Post #10

if you clean the inside it would be a nice car !! tongue.gif

Licky
    Post #11

that was a photo from when i first got it tongue.gif

looking at it thought makes me think i need to give the whole car a good clean.

clutch-it
    Post #14

its a nice car long as u dont do this >>>> mainys

Licky
    Post #15

QUOTE (clutch-it @ Sep 23 2011, 12:32 PM) *
    its a nice car long as u dont do this >>>><a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JYQU62J3Ac" target="_blank"> mainys</a>

There's so much shit you can do with a pulsar

baxdoode
    Post #16

What a shitbox!

Nah Looks good adam. Maybe you should clean it?

Licky
    Post #17

QUOTE (baxdoode @ Sep 23 2011, 12:51 PM) *
    What a shitbox!

Nah Looks good adam. Maybe you should clean it?

HAHA yea to get it looking like that again i probs should aye.

N16T
    Post #18

don't replace the crank, you don't know if you have a 8CW or 4CW... And when you are reving past 7500, I personally would want the crank that is in there to stay.

You are also aware that the SR16VE, has the same stroke as the SR20, so replacing the crank & rods with the same pistons will result in... wait for it, a SR16VE with crap parts.

But, you do have options.

Run it as a SR16VE, open up the exhaust, get a biki-rom kit for the ECU, and iron out the tune...

Do you know if this is coming from a VZ-R or a VZ-R N1?

Nice car, good plans for it, but make sure you research what you are doing... There is a fairly extensive build thread going on atm on PGA... I recommend you sign up there, speak to people who know these motors, and get good advice... cause so far, the advice you have been given is crap...

Nice car though...

Licky
    Post #19

QUOTE (N16T @ Sep 23 2011, 01:02 PM) *
    don't replace the crank, you don't know if you have a 8CW or 4CW... And when you are reving past 7500, I personally would want the crank that is in there to stay.

You are also aware that the SR16VE, has the same stroke as the SR20, so replacing the crank & rods with the same pistons will result in... wait for it, a SR16VE with crap parts.

But, you do have options.

Run it as a SR16VE, open up the exhaust, get a biki-rom kit for the ECU, and iron out the tune...

Do you know if this is coming from a VZ-R or a VZ-R N1?

Nice car, good plans for it, but make sure you research what you are doing... There is a fairly extensive build thread going on atm on PGA... I recommend you sign up there, speak to people who know these motors, and get good advice... cause so far, the advice you have been given is crap...

Nice car though...

Hey, thanks for the comments. I'm not building the engine, Gerry (kiwi-japie) is, off PGA. what ive said is a basic understanding what i have been told by him. The engine is defiantly not a n1, i wish it was though!. I'll be getting a biki-rom off tim when i have the funds (bank got drained when i had to pay excess for a crash nearly a year ago).

N16T
    Post #20

QUOTE (Licky @ Sep 23 2011, 01:41 PM) *
    Hey, thanks for the comments. I'm not building the engine, Gerry (kiwi-japie) is, off PGA. what ive said is a basic understanding what i have been told by him. The engine is defiantly not a n1, i wish it was though!. I'll be getting a biki-rom off tim when i have the funds (bank got drained when i had to pay excess for a crash nearly a year ago).

Gerry will take care of you... As will tim when time comes to get the biki...

Keep an eye on jakeb's SR20VE build, lots of info to be had there, and some of the older builds from Lonewolf and sssanctum...

driverr
    Post #21

if youre in qld; do you need to worry about the new engineering laws with engine conversion?.. car looks pretty clean on the outside, nice work, i always crank my neck for a good looking n14
    glad my japspec came with power options though. looks way different inside

Distinctive.Detail
    Post #22

QUOTE (driverr @ Sep 23 2011, 06:42 PM) *

indeed japspec n14 shit all over the ausspec... his interior looks like a rundown brothel.

Licky
    Post #23

QUOTE (driverr @ Sep 23 2011, 06:42 PM) *
    if youre in qld; do you need to worry about the new engineering laws with engine conversion?.. car looks pretty clean on the outside, nice work, i always crank my neck for a good looking n14

Thoeretically yes, but the way I'm looking at it is I'm putting a newer more efficient engine in

Duff A
    Post #24

Sick pulse'y hope you do plenty of mainys

niSSSdan
    Post #25

Dur Adam your car sucks.
    And as if you'd get a VVL motor, only losers have them tongue.gif
    Na jks man, its dan off pga btw.
    Can't wait til you get this motor mate!

Ben_Birch
    Post #26

QUOTE (Licky @ Sep 23 2011, 10:28 AM) *
    Thats pretty much the plan for this, the engine thats coming is out of a VZR. Is he's worked much at all, or just the 2.0L shaft and rods?

It's been worked, so much stuff has gone into it..
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2...250802714937901 - this might help.. (build thread is included in there too!)

vectorazz
    Post #27

clean sss mate

Licky
    Post #28

QUOTE (Ben_Birch @ Sep 24 2011, 05:33 PM) *
    It's been worked, so much stuff has gone into it..
    <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.251263151558524.70465.250802714937901" target="_blank">http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2...250802714937901</a> - this might help.. (build thread is included in there too!)

Oh, yea ive read through that build thread quite a few times. i love it, but dont think ill be doing anything that drastic tongue.gif

Licky
    Post #29

QUOTE (Distinctive.Detail @ Sep 23 2011, 07:18 PM) *
    indeed japspec n14 shit all over the ausspec... his interior looks like a rundown brothel.

yea, i wanna try and get some japsepc parts for the inside, mainly steering wheel, gear boot and a few other small things. My dash surrounding is a lot worse than what it is in that picture to tongue.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x