• Standard User
  • Member No.: 211,431
Post #1 post 14th February 2011 - 04:18 AM
Engine: [/b v6 5speed

[b]Exhaust:

Suspension: lowerd pedders springs and shocks

Wheels: 18inch starcorp racing wheels

Modifications: see 4 ur self

Stereo Audio / Visual: pioneer head deck /type r 350w 6inch speakers in the doors and type s 4inch speakers in my dash and 12inch type r ute sub and rampage 1200w amp

Estimated Power: 127kw

This post has been edited by vgutejake: Feb 14 2011, 04:21 AM
1990 Holden Commodore Vg
1990 Holden Commodore Vg
1990 Holden Commodore Vg
1990 Holden Commodore Vg

--------------------
jake

Comments

• Boost Network 0
  • 176OES
    Post #2

:-|

TwinCam16
    Post #3

Guess what?

No matter what kit you put on it, everyone knows you can't afford anything more than a VN

VTR
    Post #4

As per Tincan - front bar is not doing anything for you or the car.

Stick to something more.... VN.

GTRwilson
    Post #5

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Feb 14 2011, 10:38 PM) *
    Guess what?

No matter what kit you put on it, everyone knows you can't afford anything more than a VN

BINGO!

leave the bodykits to the actual models they came out on ffs.

Burntsmoke
    Post #6

I've seen this before... it's in kingston right?

2FAS74U
    Post #7

this is just like a happy meal, cheap n shit

damo merc
    Post #8

why would you post this??

Distinctive.Detail
    Post #9

did you post this for compliments or advice ?? or are you being a troll....??

you have no info and only two pictures...

Im confused...

stealth vk
    Post #10

not a fan, you spraying this up a different colour down the track? dont like the kit, or the tail lights

DAL32
    Post #11

Holy shit is that a VT Clubsport?

Wait never mind

QUOTE (stealth vk @ Feb 14 2011, 11:30 PM) *
    not a fan, you spraying this up a different colour down the track? dont like the kit, or the tail lights

Why change from Crestmead Camo?

Wi1dvh
    Post #12

where to start????????????
    i think the carpet looks better then the car and it looks shaged but thats just what i think
    why where it says MODS did you put see for yourself because i dont see any mods i see a car with a body kit that doesnt look any good on the car why didn't you get a vn/vp kit for it not a kit that is ment for a different car?
    take the kit off and get one that is ment for the car and give it ALOT of tlc

enrique
    Post #13

fucking commie... 127 kws? mayb 20 years ago

powerskidsRUS
    Post #14

these are the cars that make me embarrassed to drive a holden why do people have to fuck with shit they no nothing about????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

51AKA
    Post #15

deleted

roflninja
    Post #16

lol @ Crestmead Camo.

socal
    Post #17

OT - I still think the VX Clubsport kit was one of the best kits made for Commodores. But when they are on VX's, not VN/P/R/S models.

playa_inc14
    Post #18

looks like poo

boost bogan
    Post #19

i want 35 seconds of my life back

vectorazz
    Post #20

oh dear

drunk_chicken
    Post #21

ill pay for the petrol so you can burn it, when are the next monster trucks coming to archerfield they can test a truck out on it.

Desu
    Post #22

:squint:

176OES
    Post #23

I wonder if this is the owner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RjC-vh06_c

BTW: inb4l2embed... I didnt want to embed it :squint:

80series
    Post #24

HOLLY SHIT A COMMODORE! im so glad ppl waste everyones time by putting up cat litter like this, also another uncommon body kit transfer, well done you successfully put yourself right in the line of fire by doing this :squint:

Richie217
    Post #25

Your neighbour needs to mow their lawn. You need to move that POS every once in a while so you don't kill your grass.

Next mods should be:

+

176OES
    Post #26

QUOTE (80series @ Feb 15 2011, 10:59 AM) *
    HOLLY SHIT A COMMODORE! im so glad ppl waste everyones time by putting up cat litter like this, also another uncommon body kit transfer, well done you successfully put yourself right in the line of fire by doing this :squint:

Calling it cat littler would imply that a cat would be willing to shit on it.

I think that idea is complimentary at best and also a bit far fetched

Astra Boi
    Post #27

still a commo but we all have diffrent taste gl hope it comes out the way YOU want it to

Dragon91
    Post #28

Imagine what type of mods you could have bought for the price your gonna end up paying for that body kit and paint...... you could have put an actual v8 in there and wouldnt have to pretend

Deathmunky
    Post #29

i drive past this car everyday to work, wondering when he would put this up on here haha

its been intresting watching him doing it up considering he lives in woodridge hahaha

black-vs ute
    Post #30

yer ive drivin past a few times seein the police there giving it a lil inspection.
    u live right across from a used car dealer i saw a vp there the other week y didnt u just take the front bumper off that n put it on and u would of got away with it coz it woodridge

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x