• Kerso7
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 210,340
Post #1 post 26th November 2012 - 09:49 PM
Engine: Standard barra 190

Transmission: 6 speed zf auto

Exhaust: Standard, soon to be xforce 2.5" catback

Suspension: Standard, will lower it once i get a nice set of fpv wheels

Wheels: Stock 17's, going to get a set of fpv dark argents when i save up some coin

Modifications: Factory fitted sunroof, have ordered blue hid lights for headlights, foglights, numberplate light and interior for the simple fact that i think they look good. Not going to go overboard with mods as im going to save for an fpv f6 for once im off my p's smile.gif

Stereo Audio / Visual: Standard, might put just a sub and amp

Estimated Power: Standard 190kw, anyone know what these put down standard at rear wheels?

So here's my first car, been saving for a while and just got it 2 weeks ago with 45,000 k's and love it! Great car to cruise around in, stoked that i got one with the zf auto and a sunroof because it sets it apart from most other xr6's.. 3rd pic is a photo of my dads ve calais v next to my car. Anyway let me know what you's think smile.gif
2006 Ford Falcon Xr6 Bf Mkii

Comments

• Boost Network 5
  • Kerso7
    Post #2

It's nothing special but it is different from most others because of sunroof and the zf gearbox..finding a manual with the same amount of k's for the price I paid would be very hard/impossible, the zf does everything I need it to and is soo smooth so I'm happy smile.gif

Mcleod
    Post #3

QUOTE (Kerso7 @ Nov 26 2012, 10:47 PM) *
    It's nothing special but it is different from most others because of sunroof and the zf gearbox..finding a manual with the same amount of k's for the price I paid would be very hard/impossible, the zf does everything I need it to and is soo smooth so I'm happy smile.gif

Doesn't need to be special man, this is where we share what we drive and that's all good smile.gif

THE PATROL MAN
    Post #4

nice ride. put a Raptor supercharger on it and a 3" exhaurst and a tune and it will smoke a F6

Kerso7
    Post #5

QUOTE (THE PATROL MAN @ Nov 27 2012, 07:45 AM) *
    nice ride. put a Raptor supercharger on it and a 3" exhaurst and a tune and it will smoke a F6

Thanks mate, and nah turbo ftw!

Kerso7
    Post #6

QUOTE (Mcleod @ Nov 26 2012, 11:05 PM) *
    Doesn't need to be special man, this is where we share what we drive and that's all good smile.gif

smile.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x