Qld Auctions Websites  

joeboss
  • joeboss
  • Roger "The Dodger" Rogerson
  • Member No.: 5,757
Post #1 post 9th February 2004 - 10:48 PM
hi,
Does anybody know of websites for cars for auction in QLD, mainly ex goverment cars.
The old man wants a new car and i remember seeing a 02 Berlina for $25k

Im also intersted in having a look.

Thanks

Somebody told me that the Qld govenment cars are something called Qfleet??

--------------------
Roger Rogerson, Old School NSW Police.
FYN33
Post #2

There's an auction place in Zilmere that I went to a few weeks ago. Can't remember the exact name of the place but i know its the only one in the area.
They didn't have any Berlina's, but heaps of Falcons, Fairmonts, Commodore's, Calais, Laser's, Astra's, all those sort of late model cars. All ex-gov, yes they're called Q Fleet. I'll try to find the paper I have with the number on it and I'l post again with it. smile.gif

Civic_18"s
Post #3

hey dude try www.cityauction.com.au. I don't think Its ex government cars but they are a pretty big group and have a good range.

joeboss
Post #4

sweet thanks

were the prices pretty good?
as in pretty cheap compared to private sales?

FYN33
Post #5

Found it. This is the site for the public trustee of Queensland.

Click on 'CATALOGUES' on the left hand side and you can download a complete list of vehicles up for auction at the next auction (which i think is every week). Was good to go to just see what these cars went for $$

http://www.pt.qld.gov.au/auctions/motor.htm

Good luck with it! smile.gif

joeboss
Post #6

ok sweet ill have to save the website
thanks

any idea how much an ex cahser went for?

KRO02
Post #7

www.fowles.com.au

FYN33
Post #8

an ex what? I remember the (1997 - 1999 i think) AU series 2's were going for around $11,000. which is really cheap cause all these cars are in perfect condition.

Gotta warn you the car list is a big file, there's 100's of cars that go on auction every week, and this list has a description of EACH individual car.

joeboss
Post #9

ex chaser sorry actually dont worry about it im trying to sell a V8
yeah i had a look its pretty big

Menco
Post #10

so how much are todays AU's selling for

joeboss
Post #11

i remember someone posting up that they got series 3 for 17k

psi999
Post #12

yeah that was me.... was 8 months old at the time.

OPM
Post #13

www.pickles.com.au is another one

QUOTE (Menco @ Feb 9 2004, 11:53 PM)
so how much are todays AU's selling for

i hear they are giving them away free to good home.. laugh.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Drink.gif tunes.gif wacko.gif wub.gif

nah 11,000 is a decent kind au so far that i have noticed..

joeboss
Post #15

i cant beleive it was that cheap

pHaT-DaVe
Post #16

www.autogroup.com.au
www.pickles.com.au
www.fowles.com.au *spew*

they are the major auction houses in Brisbane, I use Autogroup and Pickles at work to sell our repo's

www.qfleet.qld.gov.au <-- Ex Government thrashers

joeboss
Post #17

yeah i want to get a VX series 2 Berlina v6 and i thought government one would be the cheapest and best to get

QUOTE (insanewraith @ Feb 10 2004, 04:46 PM)
www.pickles.com.au is another one

Check these guiys out, they are pretty good.

psi999
Post #19

Expect to pay around 28k for a decent 40,000km VX Berlina II from Qfleet.... But all depends on demand on the day.

Most Berlina's (and above) are SES (senior executive service) vehicles so they will be in very good condition, not thrashed out repo shit you will find at other auction houses (or poorly repaired shit heaps if they have had a hit).

You should try and stretch for a Supercharged Calais..... Our VX II was very nice (but our current supercharged VY Calais is lightyears ahead again in quality and refinement).

Jon.

32ANA
Post #20

theres no prices on there... sad.gif

HSV
Post #21

There is also the site for pickles auctions and the other goverment fleet on is called Q FLEET. Theres also city auctions. Most auction places are located in the eagle farm and newstead area. Go for a drive it would be a hell of a lot easier.

QUOTE (v8dreamer @ Feb 11 2004, 04:54 PM)
theres no prices on there... sad.gif

because its an aution.. thats why they dont have prices

supergirl
Post #23

Try the one at Pineapple Street, Zillmere - right at the end. I think the auction is on once a month from memory and its from QFleet. Although I think it's run by Fowles - not sure on that though. Pickles Auctions are on Bilsen Road, Geebung. All fairly close by to one another.

psi999
Post #24

Qfleet auctions are run by the public trustee.

QUOTE (beep beep barina bitch @ Feb 11 2004, 08:01 PM)
because its an aution.. thats why they dont have prices

hahahahha i just wanted to see how long it would take someone to say something!!! finally someone! lol.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x