Thermo Fan  

Excelix
  • Excelix
  • 63GTI
  • Member No.: 9,613
Post #1 post 10th November 2007 - 08:13 AM
Hey, Anyone know where i can get a Davies Craig? thermo fan from? im in logan area and need someone who is good because theres not much room in the engine bay for one unsure.gif
Thanks all.

--------------------
IPB Image
1988 excel "where the name began"
2006 Holden Barina
VR4 POWERD GTI SATRIA we will miss the
2006 Ford Focus Zetec
2008 Pimped Ford Territory

ex Team pocket Rocket Racer
Lance
Post #2

Autobarn sell them.

Evo Coupe
Post #3

yeah autobarn. and since your set up is similar to mine get one that sits inside the engine bay on the drivers side and one that is reverse that sits on front of the ac compressor on the other side. best way to give enough room wink.gif

NISMOgemini
Post #4

u need someone good who sells thermo fans..
whast being "good" and selling fans have to do with how much space u have to fit one

99v8Lux
Post #5

The ones that super cheap sell are less than half the price of the autobarn ones, and every bit as good, They come out of the same factory, with different packaging.

TwinCam16
Post #6

^^^ spot on

20VGT
Post #7

Another vote for the "Calibre" thermo fans available from Supercheap..........Mine never let me down.

Excelix
Post #8

QUOTE(NISMOgemini @ Nov 10 2007, 03:00 PM) [snapback]1281615537[/snapback]

u need someone good who sells thermo fans..
whast being "good" and selling fans have to do with how much space u have to fit one

well the thermo i have on there now isnt doing the job, thus i need someone who actually knows what there talking about on what size to get so i can upgrade

chuongie
Post #9

I can get you Davies Craig Fans if you like..

TRADE PRICE also..

But if I do get you them, I get a cut... tongue.gif

10inch fans are $60 each if i remember correctly.
I used them in my pulsar. I previously had Calibre fans, mehh................ had a digital water temp gauge hooked up, Davies Craig fans brought down the temperature far quicker than the Calibre.

99v8Lux
Post #10

QUOTE(Excelix @ Nov 10 2007, 04:39 PM) [snapback]1281615934[/snapback]

well the thermo i have on there now isnt doing the job, thus i need someone who actually knows what there talking about on what size to get so i can upgrade

Basically, cover as much of the radiator as you can, as close to the radiator as you can, without actually rubbing on the fins, moreso the top 3/4 if you cant cover all, even if you have to use twins to do it.
I've got twin 10 inches on mine, and give me no hassles at all, even with air con on.

v8srchoice
Post #11

i also got twin 10's, i paid 100buks for them. havent installed them yet, theyre going in my soarer. i do however have twin 8's/10's (i think) in my ea, does the job quite nicely.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x