Comments

• Boost Network 47
  • X3L3R8
    Post #2

Beast!!

what quarter can that run?

45USN
    Post #3

The new owners best time so far was 13.4 spinning the whole track. With a good wheel/tyre combo would see the car pull into the twelves easily

G-Stylz
    Post #4

hey wot did u end up sellin it for?? (money wise)

Are u the original owner, the 1 that owned it wen it featured in fast fours??

Neways REAL nice ride chief thumbsup.gif.

Cheers

Grant

lo_rolla
    Post #5

Looks very nice dude, I remember seein' it last year in Fast Fours...

Are you plannin' another project?

phatroll
    Post #6

Damn clean man, that is a credit to you. What did the piggies want with u?

Dr_Day
    Post #7

fark yea beast thumbsup.gif bowrofl.gif

45USN
    Post #8

Yeh im the original builder/owner of it Um the cops got me cause i got a lil loose around corner in surfers lost license and car got taken off me for 48hrs he he. it sold for $23000 thnks for the comments nice too know it hasnt been forgotten

4X4 Monkey
    Post #9

* flicks fast fours July 2005* hayyyyyyyyyy ur in here lol

51YAS 33
    Post #10

that is so nice, 1 of the best all round i have seen, well done do you miss her?

BOCKA
    Post #11

hell yeah i remember this ute, i have seen another one the same been published in a later mag, i felt angry for you (had same wheels and all) real nice 1200 mate. whats the plans for the 23k?

SkiDMaN
    Post #12

defenitly a hot car... remember seeing it all the time.. then it disspearped and heard it was for sale.. very sad... hope u have a new project under way smile.gif always tried havin a run with u on the highway but u never wanted a peice of the granpa cressida tongue.gif

Phat999
    Post #13

looks real nice man

JAM13
    Post #14

i love your ute man.. well your old one

i saw it at hyperzone last year.. was looking so awesome

well done to you!

45USN
    Post #15

Hell yeh miss it but the new owner is takin good care of it his got some tech plans for it. Yeh i saw that one hot 4s nice car he he similar wasnt it oh well hope it was 45USN that inspired him. As for plans now already had a 99 318is beemer on 19s, white leather, m3 kit etc but now some chevy lo lo;s are on the way back from cali 1963 chevy impala 2dr hard tops one with 22" wires and one with 13"wires white walls and 2 pump hydro set up

SammyB
    Post #16

Sweeeeeeet biggrin.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

corza_29
    Post #17

Hey man, great looking 1200 ute, ive seen you belting around ipswich in that machine, looks great at the lights, i gave you the thumbs up when i saw it. Ive got a 1200 too (my next project) but she is stock standard at the monent good old white with the 12" wheels hahahaha. Pitty you sold her man, was a real head turner, its good to see the new owner is looking after her. Have a good one, Once again love what you did to it :-) Good luck with the next project

cheers

Corey

dreeft
    Post #18

Awesome, nice ride.

45USN
    Post #19

Hey corza 29 thats the new owner i sold it to Craig in ipswich. Big thanks too all the guys who have nice things too say about the car

SPAZTK
    Post #20

so sad aaron i cant believe u sold it its such a mad ute. actually i cant belkieve u sold the beama. so whats goin on with the hilux mate havent talked to u for ages.y rodeo is nearly finished once again then i'll come up to yours for a visit again.

45USN
    Post #21

Hey man yeh sold hilux yeh just call when ur up this way

GHOSTrun
    Post #22

that is one MASSIVE intercooler in there lol

looks sick.

So.. what is the story with cops impounding cars upon *pullover* / Liscence killing and other horrible horrible things ....do you have to drive n follow them to the yard or does another cop get in and you drive there under the close arm of the law?

Poida
    Post #23

QUOTE(GHOSTrun @ Jun 17 2005, 02:00 AM)
    that is one MASSIVE intercooler in there lol

looks sick.

So.. what is the story with cops impounding cars upon *pullover* / Liscence killing and other horrible horrible things  ....do you have to drive n follow them to the yard or does another cop get in and you drive there under the close arm of the law?
    [right][snapback]5170313[/snapback][/right]

Gets towed...

Poida
    Post #24

actually just out of interest.. was that engine engineered etc?

*nice car either way =) *

DAT18T
    Post #25

awesome ute great sell price too. Just needs some simmons instead of rice wheels but best ute interior ive seen yet thats for sure.
    Well done awesome car.

ThunderBolt
    Post #26

I agree with DAT18T about the wheels. Chrome wheels suit modern Honda's and stuff, not Dattos.

However having said that, it is a damn nice ride other than that. Very clean looking engine bay too.

arialdown
    Post #27

QUOTE(DAT18T @ Jun 17 2005, 07:28 AM)
    awesome ute great sell price too. Just needs some simmons instead of rice wheels but best ute interior ive seen yet thats for sure.
    Well done awesome car.
    [right][snapback]5170333[/snapback][/right]

lol... agreed.
    go the datto's. wavey.gif

SAAB 900
    Post #28

You work at Brother's Neilson Surfers Paradise eh?

SupraCrazy
    Post #29

Clean overall smile.gif Congrats.

MaDDoG
    Post #30

great machine mate, even though its gone now, atleast you had the priveledge of owning it and have some good memories in it smile.gif (i am thinking of fairmont i had to sell) sad.gif

reddahaydn
    Post #31

yeah love it, thats awesome!

flapdat
    Post #32

QUOTE(45USN @ Jun 16 2005, 07:58 PM)
    Hey just thought i would post some pics up of my old ute enjoy
    [right][snapback]5169875[/snapback][/right]

I went to have a look at it when it was for sale (Not when you were selling it, the new owner) Went for a ride in it etc. I would have loved to have bought it, but a bit pricey for something that is hardly drivable. It really is just too PERFECT to drive around. I would be so scared to scratch it a tiny bit. It's beyond belief in real life!
    Well worthy of the awards its won!
    Also its for sale on www.carsales.com if anyones interested.

45USN - Do you still have that white 1200 ute for sale that was on ebay? I sms'd you about it a while ago. Still got it? PM me or add me to msn - [email protected]
    Cheers, Mike.

45USN
    Post #33

Hey yeh sold the white one to Sydney. Yeh new owner 45USN has kept it schmicko and yeh work in brothers still thanks for all the great comments fellas
    Aaron

70XIN
    Post #34

yep i remember reading about this thing in fast fours ... very very nice biggrin.gif

tomace
    Post #35

yer its a top ute man i see it all the time round the switch craig is one of my cousins mates its a very tidy ute and i shall be keep my ear to the ground on wat times he gets down the quarter if he dont sell it

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x