1982 Toyota Corolla KE70  

Page 1 of 1
Jump to page
chaserface
Post #26

LOL at "aetecks"! its like drift tecks for ae86's.

OT: your car is gayer than 8 guys blowing 9 guys. its like you're confused on which scene to follow and on the way you buy cheap and nasty china rip offs and piss off hot rod enthusiasts.

good luck on the 5k build, lol.

BlueKE
Post #27

Dont worry bro,

7.97 for a corolla is not consider fast these days for a street car apparently,

and that centrelink performance is the only way a clown pants performs at the circus,

sif

SLO-030
Post #28

Reed, to make this car appeal to the greater boostcruising community. I suggest painting it pink and strapping big pink inflatable penis' all over it

hachi_86
Post #29

reed i wouldnt have wasted my time posting this on boostcruising, all this site is good for is the classifieds, why do you think jdmst hates it when someone posts their meets on here? site is full of fuckwits, car looked good at banyo btw, cheers (RC=redae71) http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/52627-support-cop-bait/

GJM85
Post #30

+1 for the KSEV

You should of seen see the response I got from my first thread on here.

Note to self: Don't say bad things about commadores on boostcruising....

SLW42
Post #31

Reed FUCK THE HATERS!!!! If they dont like it, they can join the line of all the other c**ts that do,

Boost loosing fails at life unless you own a commodore or a 16valve ke70, grow up people it's his car he can modify it his own way, if you dont like it stfu

BOOSTLOSINGMEMBER
Post #32

ohmy im a bostlosing member and i love comonwhores with big juicey VAINY FUCKING COSK PAINTED ALL OVER MY CAR AND FACE

ANYTHING THAT ISNT IS CONSIDER GAY

AND I DONT THINK THERE IS ANYTHING as gay as chaser face thats LIKE 50 old men jissing in chaser faces hair white he arse raps under age boys whilst looking at pictures of girl on the net that he will never get but then he rembers that he is a raging homo and take a cook to the face with pride

oopsie.gif

so anyway laters. boostlosingmember

p.s that car is awsome wish i had one

phil-720
Post #33

yeah reed u know i love this jigga
its got its OWN thing goin on and its pulling it off
keep crusing bud and hit me up when it comes time to wack those carbs on like we talked about on fb

bluewrx004erx
Post #34

Reed, your car is rad.

I'm the guy who owns this now. Matte black FTW

BlueKE
Post #35

Like the dustbin said,

Nanna spec gets the girls,

JDM impress your boyfriend

seems alot of fagalas on here,

But wait all Corollas are imports, holy shit, what should we do,

Seems the talk about dicks on here, teach sensei fagala!!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 1
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x