Wheels: 17x9's

Modifications:
engine
single t70 turbo
40mm external wastegate
fmic
custom fmic pipping
boost controller

Stereo Audio / Visual: pioneer head unit, 4" kenwood splits in front, 6" pioneer 3ways in parcel shelf, all run off a 800watt amp, custom boot install housing 2x 12" pioneer slimline subs run off an alpine pdx 1000watt rms monoblock amp

Estimated Power: hasnt been on the dyno yet

future mods
apexi power fc with commander
t88 turbo
550cc injectors
5 speed manual
tight lsd
black with chrome lip 18x9.5's or 20x9.5's
and a simple clean body kit

thought id post up some pics since i just finished the engine conversion
Steven Keehn's Toyota
Steven Keehn's Toyota
Steven Keehn's Toyota
Steven Keehn's Toyota
Steven Keehn's Toyota
Steven Keehn's Toyota
Steven Keehn's Toyota
Steven Keehn's Toyota
Steven Keehn's Toyota
Steven Keehn's Toyota

Comments

• Boost Network 29
  • 313GNT.Aurion
    Post #2

fuck yeh does it go hard?

McGnarly
    Post #3

YESSSS!! JZ LOOOOVE!

My only gripe is that Soarers handle like tanks, i hope you plan on upgrading the brakes and suspension to suit that new donk!!

steven keehn
    Post #4

i just put the stock computer in it 2 take it for a drive and it went pretty good considering its over fueling ALOT, just need the new ecu already and should go pretty good

steven keehn
    Post #5

the brakes pull up a dream so just gunna leave them for now but yeah left out im gunna put coilovers in it

japandabur
    Post #6

those subs are useless facing each other

steven keehn
    Post #7

they work fine

cmy180sx
    Post #8

lol at sub comment. they only have to be a few degrease of to work and because there is such a gap between them it wouldn't effect them what so ever. nice car needs more boost :ph34r:

W4STED6
    Post #9

I was like fuck ya pritty nice till i seen its auto lol :ph34r: but nice car dude.

Gfunkk
    Post #10

engine work is nice, spend some money on suspension now

also yeha, not a fan of the auto box :ph34r:

Street Tuned
    Post #11

Boy that interior needs some loving :ph34r:

CDUCTV_Supra
    Post #12

Love how everyones quick to bag the auto boxes, don't knock them till you've thoroughly tried them.

After having test driven numerous Supras both Auto and Manual, the Auto got my vote over the manual, unless you wanna be Paul Walker or are a hektik drifting madc*nt I'd choose the auto over the manual any day of the week. Manuals seemed to be heavy, clunky, auto was smooth to drive.

What brand turbo and manifold have you gone for? Should be a lot of fun to drive once its all finished :ph34r:

McGnarly
    Post #13

QUOTE (CDUCTV_Supra @ Dec 2 2010, 02:49 PM) *
    Love how everyones quick to bag the auto boxes, don't knock them till you've thoroughly tried them.

After having test driven numerous Supras both Auto and Manual, the Auto got my vote over the manual, unless you wanna be Paul Walker or are a hektik drifting madc*nt I'd choose the auto over the manual any day of the week. Manuals seemed to be heavy, clunky, auto was smooth to drive.

What brand turbo and manifold have you gone for? Should be a lot of fun to drive once its all finished :ph34r:

I would ONLY buy a manual chaser, had to be factory manual too, the r154 box is great, handles heaps of power...no complaints from me.

mark1414
    Post #14

QUOTE (CDUCTV_Supra @ Dec 2 2010, 02:49 PM) *

Thats how all r154's are, they just take some getting used to.

Nice car mate, 2jz was a good idea.

vomit
    Post #15

Nice, i like.

W4STED6
    Post #16

auto's r just sooooo boring but.

tomopo
    Post #17

QUOTE (W4STED6 @ Dec 2 2010, 04:55 PM) *
    auto's r just sooooo boring but.

this car would be anything but boring.
    not bad for a soarer mate

envme
    Post #18

love it

MR_JORDZ
    Post #19

:)

Gsr.t
    Post #20

you look like you have a really nice place to work on your car, I would kill for that..

152boy
    Post #21

Looks like an e-bay turbo and manifold to me but could be wrong!

insertcoolname
    Post #22

Too bad about the manifold and turbo hey.

Touge_RBS13
    Post #23

Auto + big hp is mad hectic, should powerskid pretty good!

Manic 180
    Post #24

QUOTE (tomopo @ Dec 2 2010, 05:01 PM) *
    this car would be anything but boring.
    not bad for a soarer mate

funny that i used to think the same thing until recently i was lent a high hp car with a tricked up auto for a month or two, it was so much fun to drive and completely changed my opinion.

synster
    Post #25

i like it even though it does look like ebay items.

steven keehn
    Post #26

yeah i dnt like the auto either but wen i was looking to buy the car i couldnt find any manuals around, but theres heaps of them for sale now, as above states it will be getting changed to a manual soon enough, and yes yous are right the manifold and turbo were bought through a company in america selling stuff on ebay.
    I got them for a quick engine swap so i could have the car bak on the road, as it only took me 5 weeks to to finish the whole engine conversion.
    All the future mods written at the top of the page will be completed by powercruise, and will hopefully be seeing around the 600+hp atw

madutedude
    Post #27

good job mate looks great

450ARN
    Post #28

i like it, but wats with that hidous intake side piping, i know its tight but u shoulda changed ur oil lines to a cooler and it is fine, id post up wat i mean butyeah, love it other wise

JDMNESS
    Post #29

Nice work B)

deanboreham
    Post #30

Piece of shit! Driver loves the cock

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x