Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
W1NT3R
Post #26

Great pics man!

trent1389
Post #27

QUOTE (Boostn32GTR @ Oct 3 2010, 07:27 PM) *
fuck, sorry trenticles... i actually missed a few cars in the post now i think about it.. ill add one to the Original photo set, and pm u! thumbsup.gif

Thanks for that the one of Rob going through the river has to be the best.

leegarven
Post #28

nice pics man.. white s13 looks nice.

LukeS13
Post #29

Hey mate did u happen to get any pics of my maroon/black s13? pm me if ya did thanks

GTRVspec95
Post #30

Amusing that some people think the Subaru shouldn't drift ... they should check out Team Orange's cars in the D1GP

Is Adam Gibbs sliding again or did someone buy his car ?

rx freak
Post #31

grey with the orange writing s13, has the best body kit ive every seen on a silvia.... very nice and tidy!!!!

Boostn32GTR
Post #32

QUOTE (GTRVspec95 @ Oct 4 2010, 11:05 AM) *
Amusing that some people think the Subaru shouldn't drift ... they should check out Team Orange's cars in the D1GP

Is Adam Gibbs sliding again or did someone buy his car ?

amen to that... some of the best drifters in the world drive subaru's and evo's!!....
Nar man, Gibbsy sold his car... it is now owned and driven by two different guys.... such an awsome car...D1 spec craftsmanship.... funny though... it was competing in street class... as the new driver is fairly new to the sport (about 3 months up his sleeve he said)... he drove awsome on saturday.... goes to show....how much difference a well setup car makes!!

Boostn32GTR
Post #33

QUOTE (LukeS13 @ Oct 4 2010, 07:18 AM) *
Hey mate did u happen to get any pics of my maroon/black s13? pm me if ya did thanks

PM'd!

Nissan90
Post #34

Thought that white s13 in the first pic looked familiar drive past it on the way to work every morning near Northgate.

Valman
Post #35

About the red ute that spun in the dirt i was driving the R33 n he hit me before he spun out. he was being a wanker the whole time

LOWGM
Post #36

QUOTE (ARH33 @ Oct 3 2010, 04:12 PM) *
Northfield/Andrew's Mowing S13 is mint. Well done roggy

il second that jimmy, its looking good!

Robby
Post #37

QUOTE (GTRVspec95 @ Oct 4 2010, 11:05 AM) *

Fuckin lol!

For somone who's motorsport knowledge i rate highly, that comment made me rethink it!

Thats like saying a busted assed rusty flogged out datto 1200 can wheel stand, because silky's weapon 1200 wagon does.

The engineering into the team orange shit is remarkable. a far cry some impreza with a rwd conv.

Awesomt Shots Mitch! Good day out paddling around.

Miss-J
Post #38

hey mitch did u get any of the blue sil80 wit white front wheels n no front bar ?? the number on the day was 24

chers

nate

GTRVspec95
Post #39

QUOTE (Robby @ Oct 5 2010, 08:06 AM) *
Fuckin lol!

For somone who's motorsport knowledge i rate highly, that comment made me rethink it!

If you're referring to Naoto's crash that's because they built a drift course with a dirty big set of metal poles right next to the course where run off space would normally be.

http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/blog/2009/09/page/2/

mitch-10-02
Post #40

QUOTE (Boostn32GTR @ Oct 3 2010, 09:53 PM) *
almost certain it was RWD!!!

thats so random... looks completely stock!

VTR
Post #41

Cool pix smile.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x