Corolla Pannels For A Ke70  

4age
  • 4age
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 18,601
Post #1 post 14th February 2005 - 02:12 AM
hey guys im trying to get some info on how hard it would be to fit nerwer model corolla front end pannels bumper lights blinkers ect ect im looking at a 90ish model front end and i do know it wont just bolt on just really want to know the closest size pannels to fit and width of front bumper i work for toyota but our parts listing dosenot give dimentions dose anyone know what pannels would be close to fit i think this could make my project unlike anny other corolla out there nice rounded froont end
CSX 16
Post #2

Those old corollas are a boxy design, if you start putting rounded bumpers on it'll probably look shiet. Like when fully sick habibs put VY kits on their VN commodores.

4age
Post #3

QUOTE(CSX 16 @ Feb 14 2005, 08:26 PM)
Those old corollas are a boxy design, if you start putting rounded bumpers on it'll probably look shiet. Like when fully sick habibs put VY kits on their VN commodores.
[right][snapback]4965833[/snapback][/right]

i know what your saying but i dont want the round round body style i just want to add some curvs im looking to add something like thisuser posted image

i know this front end wont fit but i want something like this

psi999
Post #4

Not a chance.

MoonLight
Post #5

I don't know about this one. There would probably be a lot of custom work involved, so you would end up spending a fair bit of cash. But if you are set on it, talk to some shops. Look around and see what people have to say. Go Toyota. Go the Rolla!

4age
Post #6

im looking at probably cuting above the wheel arce and joining the front half of a new pannel to the back of the old pannel and sor of do what i have quickly done in the pic

user posted image

maby get a rear bumper to go the rolla lol and im getin a turbo to fit to my allready 117kw na 4age so should be nice lil rice rocket

btw i will do 99% of work my self so all its cona cost me is paint and pannels / lights bonnet bumper and shit loads of time

trdcamrypride
Post #7

head over to rollaclub.com they might be able to help you they are crazy bout oldschool rollas.

4age
Post #8

now that looks better got any wirteups on her

4age
Post #9

ok guys ive tryed finding ae86 sprinter bumpers from everywhere i can find any one have one or know where to get a front and rear bumper

4age
Post #10

hey guys picked up my new rolla today not mutch but $250 with verry littel rust and i know original owner body is great with not mutch dammage to pannels gona spend next weekend puting my 4age and 5 speed supra box in her biggrin.gif

user posted image

psi999
Post #11

what 5-speed supra box would that be?

Dont you mean 2T Celica box (or sprinter/ae71) ?

4age
Post #12

QUOTE(psi999 @ Feb 18 2005, 06:48 PM)
what 5-speed supra box would that be?

Dont you mean 2T Celica box (or sprinter/ae71) ?
[right][snapback]4973815[/snapback][/right]

no i mean its a 5 speed supra box has been bolted to the 4age
and sorry dont have the info on the box here its sitting down the work shed at the moment witch is 4 kms away so im not going there today and will be away till sunday so ill find out what it is then

OIM.666
Post #13

You wont get ae90 series panels to bolt on to a ke70 series corolla..

The work involved to modify the panels to fit would cost prohibitive..

4age
Post #14

QUOTE(OIM.666 @ Feb 19 2005, 01:44 PM)
You wont get ae90 series panels to bolt on to a ke70 series corolla..
The work involved to modify the panels to fit would cost prohibitive..
[right][snapback]4974868[/snapback][/right]

only cost's involved in puting them on would be buying the bumpers i can modify them myself

btw my latest toy for her
user posted image
user posted image

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x