Stolen From Monaro Nationals - Warwick  

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
Gagginforit
Post #51

Every time i log onto boost, another car has been stolen! Its fucked up. Do you think its because of the current financial situation? Do you think its because peoples morals are slowly dissapearing OR is it simply the fact that some people should of been disciplined a lot more as a child?

Richie217
Post #52

QUOTE (Gagginforit @ Sep 6 2010, 09:16 AM) *
Every time i log onto boost, another car has been stolen! Its fucked up. Do you think its because of the current financial situation? Do you think its because peoples morals are slowly dissapearing OR is it simply the fact that some people should of been disciplined a lot more as a child?

That's probably the most likely cause. Too many people growing up without respect for other peoples property or other people in general.

q2cme
Post #53

In my opinion more thefts are happening because more and more people are NOT getting caught...then people start to do it more often and mates start joining and so on

69stang
Post #54

QUOTE (NISMOgemini @ Sep 6 2010, 08:40 AM) *
so they actualy cought the guys who took it?? or just found the cars??

The cars have not been found!!!!!!!!!!!
They may be in the Cabuture area so Please keep an eye out.

69stang
Post #55

QUOTE (NISMOgemini @ Sep 6 2010, 08:43 AM) *
would be a massive mind fuck if they found the e-tag and stuck it to a interstate truck heading the opposite way!

No there photo's of the 4x4, trailer,and race car crossing the bridge.

8spokeracing
Post #56

CCTV Footage of the Maloo filling up? Should have video of the person hey, see their face on camera, can't they release that on the news to find the people responsible...Don't people have better things to do then steal sumone's pride n joy, you wouldn't want to get caught by the owners... hsnono.gif

GODZILLA
Post #57

bring on the vigilanty car show security gang

-SUT-
Post #58

i live in warwick and will keep an eye out, although their probably not here anymore

pea
Post #59

was this the tonner that was found in out mates yard in caboulture today just a cab n chassic on the news

trev084
Post #60

QUOTE (pea @ Sep 7 2010, 10:16 PM) *
was this the tonner that was found in out mates yard in caboulture today just a cab n chassic on the news

Found them all by the looks.

Man charged over theft of vehicles, Warwick: Police yesterday charged a 39-year-old Beachmere man following an investigation into the alleged theft of three vehicles from Warwick. It will be alleged that between 10pm on September 3 and 6am September 4, three ‘historical’ vehicles were stolen from a car park in the Warwick CBD. The vehicles included a 1973 Holden Monaro, a 1995 black Nissan station wagon (Queensland registration 862DNH) and a purple 1971 XY GT Ford Falcon utility (NSW registration BH88PI). Police allegedly located a striped down Holden yesterday following a search of a Beachmere residence. The man is due to appear in the Caboolture Magistrates Court on September 27 charged with three counts of unlawful use of a motor vehicle with a circumstance of aggravation and two counts of stealing a vehicle. Police investigations are continuing.

Stompy
Post #61

QUOTE (trev084 @ Sep 8 2010, 01:05 AM) *
Found them all by the looks.

good they found the prick, shame its already been pulled apart sad.gif hopefully all the parts are still there and in good condition and they can put it back together

HSV
Post #62

QUOTE (pea @ Sep 7 2010, 10:16 PM) *

Yes, stripped to shell with only wheels and cab left, cab was upside down, tow vehicle not found, trailer recovered.

VLTT
Post #63

I wonder if my car is sitting in his backyard. Mine was caught heading northbound over the gateway when it got stolen.

Gagginforit
Post #64

Wont he be sorry now, you know with a 12mnth good behaviour! He will be regretting that! Justice ! YEA!

I have as much faith in the australian justice system, as i do in our current priminister...............0.00%

NOS440
Post #65

Beachmere hey...i wonder if it is the same group that was involved in the theft of my brothers car a few years ago. His car was found after the police pulled over the car for a random check and discovered something didnt add up...this was approx. 2 years after his car was stolen.....

pea
Post #66

sounds like a mish to old mates house for sum rompn stompn, or may since he wrecked out sum ones pride n joy maybe we should wreck him out lol any one want a arm or leg

g16pulsar
Post #67

At least some goodish news for Scott and his family. Shame the ute's been parted out already though!

HSV
Post #68

Sad day for Scotty to see his ute like this:

trev084
Post #69

QUOTE (HSV @ Sep 8 2010, 09:30 PM) *

That is pathetic, was it insured?

Hoon
Post #70

I'd be in tears if it was me. Problem is, these assholes will get a slap on the wrist, maybe a little jailtime then they'll be out doing it again. I have no faith in the judicial system in this country as it's never "served" correctly.

vnsleeper
Post #71

i must say this is fucked , i feel for the guy (scotty) fuck imagine seeing your car like this ,i fucking wanna cry and go rage when my car gets keyed ,i say ship them over seas and stash 1 pound of dope on them send them to bali or somewhere nice like that and watch them get shot !

Silver Surfer
Post #72

Edited as same photo is posted above of scottys ute

Silver Surfer
Post #73

QUOTE (trev084 @ Sep 8 2010, 09:32 PM) *
That is pathetic, was it insured?

yes it was but from what I have been told by our friends the insurance didn't cover the cost of the entire car.

WattsyLX
Post #74

QUOTE (HSV @ Sep 8 2010, 09:30 PM) *

Fuck they didnt waste any time in ripping it apart! ohmy.gif

If some bastard did that to my Torana, they would be hoping they would get a long prison sentence....... to keep them as far away from me as possible! rant2.gif

brattz
Post #75

QUOTE (HSV @ Sep 4 2010, 03:52 PM) *
Good news, they have located the tow vehicle and the white tonner half way to Sydney.

10 vehicles were stolen last night.

reminds me of " gone in 60 seconds"

but i liked that movie, i dont like this @#$! act business

NOS440
Post #76

QUOTE (WattsyLX @ Sep 8 2010, 11:32 PM) *
If some bastard did that to my Torana, they would be hoping they would get a long prison sentence....... to keep them as far away from me as possible! rant2.gif

i would actually try to get myself thrown in jail so i could get them

shan620
Post #77

looks similar to a car on here for sale by username WKD 454

trev084
Post #78

QUOTE (shan620 @ Sep 9 2010, 06:32 PM) *
looks similar to a car on here for sale by username WKD 454

No cage.

Stompy
Post #79

Fucking hell, wasted no time at all. something that took years to be lovingly built, ripped apart in a few days. what a shame sad.gif does anyone know if oldmate had gotten rid of all the parts yet?

HSV
Post #80

QUOTE (Stompy @ Sep 10 2010, 02:59 AM) *
Fucking hell, wasted no time at all. something that took years to be lovingly built, ripped apart in a few days. what a shame sad.gif does anyone know if oldmate had gotten rid of all the parts yet?

According to reports the only thing there was the shell, nose cone, wheels and the trailer.

No sign of anything else or the tow vehicle, nor the other ute.

autech_s15
Post #81

Absolutely fucking disgusting. The deepest parts of hell should be reserved for thieves.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x