Christmas Charity Cruise (ipswich) - Toll free for 1st 50 cars !!  

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
Mrs_LJ_GSRRVR
  • Mrs_LJ_GSRRVR
  • 93 GSR
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 233
Post #1 post 1st December 2004 - 06:34 PM
Hello fellow boosters biggrin.gif Meeting times will be posted sunday night.

With great pleasure i am able to say that toll qld is waivering the toll for the 1st 50 cars coming from the ipswich group they must have there sticker displayed so the attendants know who we are.

For those wanting to know more about toll why not check out www.qldmotorways.com.au We need to be at the first toll both by 9.45 am so please make sure you are on time to the meeting spots!!

Times are a changing due to the fact i need to be a bwcp as cars are arriving so we really need to be the first group to arrive :S

Here they are

Ipswich/Western areas cruise leader:- Mrs_GSR (LJ)
Meeting spot 1 8.30am for a 9am departure is the bp/ flames on the warrego highway just past the fernvale turn off this is the servo with flames seperate. please park next to the diner in the car park !! Meeting spot 2 8.45am for a 9.15- 9.25am departures depends when the first group come on past will be Shell Servo at redbank/ goodna. If you are meeting here please make sure customers have full access to the bowsers and stores. We hopefully will be having free toll on the day but just incase make sure you have $2.50 on you

I will be at the first meeting spot then will be shooting on down to the guys at the shell to sort out stickers etc. If you are having your car on display shot me a pm so i know who you are so you can be sent through to the display area.

Thanks guys and see ya sunday

LJ

This is not a race it is a cruise so all vehicles will be expected to stay in the left hand lane. There will be a police pressence we just dont know from what point yet.
If you are meeting with the westsiders please post here and which servo you will be at.

LJ

This post has been edited by Mrs_Gsr: Dec 6 2004, 06:13 PM
MagicMitsi
Post #2

i would not miss it. I will be at the first meeting point, the PB servo with the Flames cafe.

and what stickers are they? are they the Boostcruising stickers?

warney
Post #3

yay ....goodna is the obvious choice for me up for the stickers aswell wavey.gif wiggle.gif

NISMO_31
Post #4

I will be meeting at spot 2 thumbsup.gif

Do you have approximate times at the meeting spots, or is that still being sorted dunno.gif

warney
Post #5

do u meen the shell at gales???? or the one city bound opposite the plaza??? dunno.gif

Mrs_LJ_GSRRVR
Post #6

The one opposite the plaza dry.gif

QUOTE (MagicMitsi @ Dec 2 2004, 01:42 PM)
i would not miss it. I will be at the first meeting point, the PB servo with the Flames cafe.

and what stickers are they? are they the Boostcruising stickers?

The stickers are a one of a kind charity cruise 2004 sticker! tunes.gif

thebitch
Post #8

We will be at spot 2

thebitch
Post #9

Do you know the times yet

Mrs_LJ_GSRRVR
Post #10

Will have times posted up sunday night smile.gif Have some things to scout out over the weekend!

LJ

4X4 Monkey
Post #11

First meeting spot for me
and if any one could give me a uhf for a loan
and wat chan will we be using

thebitch
Post #12

we will now be going to spot 1 instead

warney
Post #13

sounds like im gunna be there by me self!!!!!! i promise they goodna ppl wont try and steal ya car too many times......promise rolleyes.gif ...they will be at cashies selling da shit thumbsup.gif

HER82
Post #14

I will be at spot 2 Goodna/Redbank.

Won't be on the cruise all the way to BWCP due to other commitments, will have to veer off @ Willow Vale/Tambourine... but more than happy to pay to have a sticker on my car tongue.gif

Tracy.

PJKJ
Post #15

I will be at the 2nd spot with about 2-4 cars from VIP

Rich

4X4 Monkey
Post #16

When are we gonna get some times up

Meeting spot 1 9.00am is the bp/ flames on the warrego highway just past the fernvale turn off this is the servo with flames seperate. please park next to the diner in the car park !! Meeting spot 2 9.15am will be Shell Servo at redbank/ goodna. If you are meeting here please make sure customers have full access to the bowsers and stores. Meeting time will be from 9:30am for a 10am leave at the latest. If you are meeting with the ipswich group please see this thread https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....showtopic=51788

Taken from the main topic thumbsup.gif

4X4 Monkey
Post #18

hsdance.gif thumbsup.gif thanx

Matt988
Post #19

i'd go but my car isnt going yet and thats a long walk tongue.gif

Mrs_LJ_GSRRVR
Post #20

Times are a changing due to the fact i need to be a bwcp as cars are arriving so we really need to be the first group to arrive :S

Here they are

Meeting spot 1 8.30am for a 9am departure is the bp/ flames on the warrego highway just past the fernvale turn off this is the servo with flames seperate. please park next to the diner in the car park !! Meeting spot 2 8.45am for a 9.15- 9.25am departures depends when the first group come on past wink.gif will be Shell Servo at redbank/ goodna. If you are meeting here please make sure customers have full access to the bowsers and stores. We hopefully will be having free toll on the day but just incase make sure you have $2.50 on you wink.gif

I will be at the first meeting spot then will be shooting on down to the guys at the shell to sort out stickers etc. If you are having your car on display shot me a pm so i know who you are so you can be sent through to the display area.

Thanks guys and see ya sunday wink.gif

LJ

Beannie
Post #21

wont be able to make it as the boy is at work and yer my car aint the most legal thing on the road.

Kirsty aka ^RoxY^

reign0rzx
Post #22

See you guys @ the shell!

Yippie

FAT4S
Post #23

cant make it but have fun and raise some good cash for the kids

if you can
E-mail me info on how you got the stickers and organised the day and how the day whent
[email protected]

thanks

FAT4S

70YIN_180
Post #24

hi there

i shall be there.. meeting spot 2... there will more than likely be a few cars arriving with me.. cant say for sure but probably around 3 - 4.

should be a good day!!

SHEEP2NV
Post #25

Well ill be at spot 2, cya guys and gurls all there!!!

warney
Post #26

ya ...ppl meeting me so i aint a loaneeer

4X4 Monkey
Post #27

well i hit a snag with going today
iam kind abrake from buying a tv and i also got a speeding ticket to pay off sad.gif
tho i will try and scratch up some money.. if there is a bank account i could tansfer it into id be happy to hand over what i got

Mrs_LJ_GSRRVR
Post #28

Matey no one is expecting anyone to get into debt with this cruise smile.gif

LJ thumbsup.gif

king of the concrete jungle
Post #29

Ok folks, with much regret I must be the bearer of bad news If the weather continues the same way it has now since Sunday we will have to postpone the event until a weekend in January.

The reason being is that MrsGSR and myself have had to spend a lot of our own money buying drinks, meat, bread and stickers for the event as we were unable to secure a sponsor. All up LJ and I have spent $3000 of our own money we were hoping to recover from the money raised. If we went ahead with it and had all the sausages and bread made and it rained like it is today on Sunday we would be wasting 3000 sausages, a hundred odd loaves of bread etc etc.

If there is no change in the weather by 9am tomorrow morning, we feel we will have no choice but to postpone the event.

HER82
Post #30

Anyone know an "Anti rain dnace ritual' I will be willing to give it a go.

Fingers crossed.

WiZzFiZz
Post #31

i'm scared of ipswitch unsure.gif scary bogans in commos hurt teh zed sad.gif

FidEL
Post #32

Post comments removed.

QUOTE (FidEL @ Dec 9 2004, 07:27 PM)
well regardless if this is cancelled

i'll be at aspley cos there are people bound to turn up

It's all systems go Phil. We have made an executive decission to go ahead regardless of the weather.

In the worst case we will just have to try and sell the snags for $3.50 per kilo as that's what they have cost us.

QUOTE (king of the concrete jungle @ Dec 9 2004, 07:43 PM)
QUOTE (FidEL @ Dec 9 2004, 07:27 PM)
well regardless if this is cancelled

i'll be at aspley cos there are people bound to turn up

It's all systems go Phil. We have made an executive decission to go ahead regardless of the weather.

In the worst case we will just have to try and sell the snags for $3.50 per kilo as that's what they have cost us.

or we could throw all the hottest naked ladies that arrive into a pool of sausages and charge people to watch smile.gif

just an idea

4X4 Monkey
Post #35

please take pics sad.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x