umpa04
  • umpa04
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 116,697
Post #1 post 31st January 2010 - 03:26 AM
Engine: Good old dirty SR20DET black top

Exhaust: el stocko through cat.... then 2.75" R*SR jap catback

Suspension: Cusco coilovers all round and camber tops, front strut brace

Wheels: nismo 17" 5 spokes (no dish unfortunatly)

Modifications: fmic, SafcII, dual stage boost control 5/13 psi, 70YSR and OMG515 number plates, custom polished machined gear knob and the all important Evil Monkey sticker and drift toy.

Stereo Audio / Visual: pioneer head unit running 4 lame speakers.

Estimated Power: 239.7 horseys at the rears

Enjoy wavey.gif

This post has been edited by umpa04: Jan 31 2010, 03:59 AM
Umpa04's Nissan
Umpa04's Nissan
Umpa04's Nissan
Umpa04's Nissan
Umpa04's Nissan
Umpa04's Nissan
Umpa04's Nissan
Umpa04's Nissan
Umpa04's Nissan
Umpa04's Nissan
Umpa04's Nissan

--------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DRIVE SAFELY OUTSIDE ARCHY PLEASE!!! YOUR NOT IMPRESSING ANYONE EXCEPT THE COPS
Leave quietly and let everyone think your a wanker, rather then doing a skid and letting everyone KNOW your a wanker

Copy this to your sig if you care about drifting

Comments

• Boost Network 29
  • dwn4wateva
    Post #2

i'm diging it alot*needs dish thou*

alv
    Post #3

i reckon it looks tuff with the stocks you got there... but my opinion smile.gif
    but nice ride mate

jacb
    Post #4

why do you have 2 lots of numberplates

lil_ashy
    Post #5

prefer the black rims on it, but thats my personal choice, looks the goods tho mate, like it thumbsup.gif

TwinCam16
    Post #6

This motor does not have VVTi.

dwn4wateva
    Post #7

QUOTE (jacb @ Jan 31 2010, 09:47 PM) *
    why have you got a ass in picture wavey.gif

Benny_boy92
    Post #8

I like the tail lights. Nice car mate

umpa04
    Post #9

QUOTE (jacb @ Jan 31 2010, 09:47 PM) *

I was looking at the omg515 plates but he took ages to reply.. and the toysr ones came available and i liked them...
    so i ended up buying both... now i have the choice of which ones to run hsdance.gif

QUOTE (lil_ashy @ Jan 31 2010, 09:47 PM) *
    prefer the black rims on it, but thats my personal choice, looks the goods tho mate, like it thumbsup.gif

Yea it had the black stocko's on it when i bought it, but they were just painted and it started chipping and looking cheap so i got these rims off a mate. And for some reason cops always pulled me saying i was speeding with the black rims... must make it look faster then it was. dunno.gif

cheers for the positive feedback from the rest of ya, much appreciated.

trommie
    Post #10

Hol's?
    nicee ride

DK777
    Post #11

looks good mate.. all s15 do tongue.gif change ur tailights to yoshi leds.. n if ur keeping the rims paint them..

umpa04
    Post #12

QUOTE (DK777 @ Jan 31 2010, 10:18 PM) *
    looks good mate.. all s15 do tongue.gif change ur tailights to yoshi leds.. n if ur keeping the rims paint them..

For sure, i'm so keen on those lights.. but every time i have 400 bucks to blow on my car i end up finding something more important then
    more tail lights.... or i get some bill in the mail.

And i got some 2 piece 16" offset rims in the garage that i've been meaning to clean up for ages... and everyones comments is making
    me want to get my ass in gear and clean them up... so hopefully i can throw them on in a week or two... however they were painted
    so i'm going to mess with them and have pink centers untill i can afford to get the centers powder coated.

DK777
    Post #13

lol yea shit always comes up sad.gif though yoshis and coilovers are the next on the list for my mrs s15...

trenty man
    Post #14

nice mate

zoobzilla
    Post #15

Looks the goods man.
    Saw it when it was outside TRDCAMRYPRIDE's house.

637-PSI
    Post #16

QUOTE (alv @ Jan 31 2010, 10:39 PM) *
    i reckon it looks tuff with the stocks you got there... but my opinion smile.gif
    but nice ride mate

QUOTE (lil_ashy @ Jan 31 2010, 10:47 PM) *

QUOTE (umpa04 @ Jan 31 2010, 11:26 PM) *
    For sure, i'm so keen on those lights.. but every time i have 400 bucks to blow on my car i end up finding something more important then
    more tail lights.... or i get some bill in the mail.

And i got some 2 piece 16" offset rims in the garage that i've been meaning to clean up for ages... and everyones comments is making
    me want to get my ass in gear and clean them up... so hopefully i can throw them on in a week or two... however they were painted
    so i'm going to mess with them and have pink centers untill i can afford to get the centers powder coated.

i too liked the black wheels more. Get the ones on it now powdercoated? i think they would look awesome black.

VBR85
    Post #17

Get ya new wheels on and leave the toysr plates man nice s15 over all smile.gif

VBR85
    Post #18

Get ya new wheels on and leave the toysr plates man nice s15 over all smile.gif

42UNE
    Post #19

there's my old tail lights! looks good mate

Slav
    Post #20

I've seen this around
    looks nice

HATE TAX
    Post #21

Not a fan...

iJDM
    Post #22

seen this in the flesh it sits nice

.kont
    Post #23

decent car mate, looks alright.. i like the plates that are on it.

200-SXY
    Post #24

Ill take the OMGS15 plates off ya

umpa04
    Post #25

QUOTE (42UNE @ Feb 1 2010, 07:01 AM) *
    there's my old tail lights! looks good mate

yup yup... and your SAFC... cheers man... hows yours running? fix the fueling prob?

QUOTE (HATE TAX @ Feb 1 2010, 08:33 AM) *
    Not a fan...

You confuse me man... on australia day you liked it.... yet nothings changed....

QUOTE (HATE TAX @ Jan 27 2010, 10:21 AM) *
    70YSR is nice.

Row S15
    Post #26

needs a buff, can still see 200sx on the boot, needs a good detail bit of TLC

TheRedeemer
    Post #27

Although some will try you, you can't not like S15's! Good job!

umpa04
    Post #28

QUOTE (Row S15 @ Feb 1 2010, 05:04 PM) *
    needs a buff, can still see 200sx on the boot, needs a good detail bit of TLC

was like that when i got the car but u are right it does need a buff but i plan on getting a respray same colour with a bit of difference a pearl or something

Who dat
    Post #29

get some drift pipes for it tongue.gif nice s15 just paint the rims thats on it now to black biggrin.gif

sir boostalot
    Post #30

Nice Ride. gl with it thumbsup.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x