Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
xcfalconute
  • xcfalconute
  • Budding User
  • Member No.: 22,066
Post #1 post 29th January 2010 - 07:10 PM
Engine: WAS B18A THEN B18B NOW B20B8 FROM CRV

Exhaust: JAP SPEC 4-2-1 2 1/2 INCH MANDREL BENT PIPE, HEADERS, HIGH FLOW CAT, RESIGNATOR, HKS SUPER GROWLER

Suspension: PEDDERS LOWERED STRUTS AND GROUND CONTROL HIGHT ADJUSTABLE SLEVES AND SPRINGS

Wheels: GAY CRAP 14'S ATM SOON TO BE 15" PURSUITS PAINTED WHITE

Modifications: B20 ENGINE SWAP, HEADERS, RAMFLOW INTAKE, COILOVERS, BRIDE BUCKET SEAT, ISOTA STEERING WHEEL, SERIES 2 FRONT BAR

Stereo Audio / Visual: UM OUT ATM BUT PANASONIC HEAD UNIT, FUSION SPLITS, PIONEER 6" REARS, PIONEER 6X9'S BOSS 12WATT 5 CHANNEL AMP AND PIONEER SLIM LIM SUB 4 LIGHT WAIT

Estimated Power: 140BHP
Xcfalconute's Honda
Xcfalconute's Honda
Xcfalconute's Honda
Xcfalconute's Honda
Xcfalconute's Honda
Xcfalconute's Honda
Xcfalconute's Honda
Xcfalconute's Honda
Xcfalconute's Honda

--------------------
CURRENT RIDE
N15 SSS LIME GREEN BLACK BBS MESHIES

PREVIOUS RIDES
1990 HONDA INTEGRA WITH 2000 HONDA CRV ENGINE SWAP
KE70 FLAT FRONT RAIN DRIFT PIGG
HOLDEN NOVA DAILY: DEAD
JDM HONDA CITY TURBO: SOLD
1990 INTEGRA SACKED: SOLD
1989 SVD PULSAR: STOLEN
EF FALCON ON 19'S DUMPED: SOLD
1989 ASTRA SV1800: SOLD
1976 XCFALCON UTE: SOLD

JDM AS FUCK

Comments

• Boost Network 36
  • Kane
    Post #2

Very clean mate. I've done the B20 swap, are you running the 16 or 18 head or just the 20? If just the 20 it's a bit of a waste!

Edit: Just seen the last photo, you should looking into getting a head conversion kit and utilise either a Type R or a B16.

xcfalconute
    Post #3

just the b20 head atm sone to be b16b

Kane
    Post #4

Ahh so a Civic Type R head, you will also need to socket the ECU. I didn't do this with mine since i upgraded to OBD1 and just ran an S300.

EvilJDM
    Post #5

looks wicked

xcfalconute
    Post #6

yeah but is fun as it is atm light and plenty of torque

Kane
    Post #7

QUOTE (xcfalconute @ Jan 30 2010, 03:22 PM) *
    yeah but is fun as it is atm light and plenty of torque

Yeah that's the best thing about the B20's, but combined with a B16B, low down torque but top end power = win! biggrin.gif

xcfalconute
    Post #8

well thats the plan smile.gif

trommie
    Post #9

noiceee

ekcoupe
    Post #10

awesome looks good mate

Gfunkk
    Post #11

not very "jdm as f*ck" i cant see the wheels they are so far in the guards

Zeeute
    Post #12

This has no JDM in it at all.

driftfc3s
    Post #13

QUOTE (Zeeute @ Jan 30 2010, 02:12 PM) *
    This has no JDM in it at all.

thats why i hate those stickers.
    i can see a bride if that counts? lol

02GZM
    Post #14

Do you already have the B16B head or are you just planning on getting one? And are you going to be just doing a basic B20 Vtec build by sticking the parts together and leaving it or are you wanting to get some decent power out of it?

Cos if you don't have a B16B head yet and wanna build a high power engine you should just get a B16A head and have it ported/polished while the engine is being rebuilt as it'll be cheaper. Then get some higher lift cams, dual valve springs, recess the pistons and you'll be making a shit ton more power than a B16B head would make. smile.gif

Since you're going to be needing an aftermarket computer to run the engine it only seems logical to do the headwork while it's being rebuilt.

Club Spec6
    Post #15

I prefer the stickers that say " I'm so JDM I bought this sticker"

jks24
    Post #16

Nice one mate, you will get some power if you do that build right

reddogyeeha
    Post #17

lol

lil_ashy
    Post #18

sweet mate, got the engine covered, personally that front bar needs some red loving, besides that mate thumbsup.gif

turbo x-trail
    Post #19

ehhh sorry man, but its just a honda, IMO they scream of 'trying to be quick' but their still a glorified corolla

loose that sticker too, who cars if your car looks like its comes from japan?

did you do the engine conversion yourself?
    i do like your taste in mods, no tacky wheels or kits.
    coilies, seat, steering wheel etc = tasteful.

2FAS74U
    Post #20

i'm suprised no-one said "fuck that unit shit off u homo" nice car btw

Slav
    Post #21

looks good

craigosrepz
    Post #22

hey man. good start get that thing vtecn!

xcfalconute
    Post #23

cheers guys will be low again soon just waiting on my steelies and yes i did the conversion myself also cage and tein coilovers and type r 5 stud and brake conversion to be done soon

xcfalconute
    Post #24

QUOTE (02GZM @ Jan 30 2010, 02:56 PM) *
    Do you already have the B16B head or are you just planning on getting one? And are you going to be just doing a basic B20 Vtec build by sticking the parts together and leaving it or are you wanting to get some decent power out of it?

Cos if you don't have a B16B head yet and wanna build a high power engine you should just get a B16A head and have it ported/polished while the engine is being rebuilt as it'll be cheaper. Then get some higher lift cams, dual valve springs, recess the pistons and you'll be making a shit ton more power than a B16B head would make. smile.gif

Since you're going to be needing an aftermarket computer to run the engine it only seems logical to do the headwork while it's being rebuilt.

i have the head and yeah was thinking of some port work along the way cheeres bro btw fat car

xcfalconute
    Post #25

any one have a rear strut brace lol

02GZM
    Post #26

QUOTE (turbo x-trail @ Jan 30 2010, 07:05 PM) *
    ehhh sorry man, but its just a honda, IMO they scream of 'trying to be quick' but their still a glorified corolla

Once the vtec head conversion is done, all he'll need is the tight ratio'd lsd box out of a later model integra and it'll mince most things on the road.

turbo x-trail
    Post #27

it'll mince most things on the road.

i highly doubt that.
    how much power would be be making with this?? maybe 230whp at the most, at the FRONT wheels.
    any decent evo, wrx, gtr, silvia, regular skyline with the same amount of work done will piss on it.
    thats why boost wins, IMO.

prove me wrong though, i could be talking out of my ass...

02GZM
    Post #28

12.5@110 on street tyres. It's the next model Integra but the weight would be similar.

Put a B20 in an even lighter chassis like a Civic or CRX and you'll be doing even better times. Like the Highpower Racing CRX that ran [email protected]
    A basic B20 build will get you into the low 13's. Some minor work will get you into the 12's. And providing you're starting with a car that already comes equipped with a B-series engine, it'll only cost a few grand for said 12second build.

Turbo's aren't the be-all, end-all of power.

turbo x-trail
    Post #29

Yeh thats a fair call.
    I can't argue with Honda's engine building capabilities.

I guess ive just never liked hondas, that probably clouds my knowledge of them.

at the end of the day, you can intelligently spend money on ANY car and get some decent power/times,
    id love to see the potential of SR20VE/SR16VE motors in pulsars/bluebirds, similar, small motor, tricky valve technology, in a front wheels drive small car.

but this is off topic... my bad.

GSI-PSI
    Post #30

i cant seee any b20 in there?.... last pic shows a B18B motor

xcfalconute
    Post #31

QUOTE (GSI-PSI @ Feb 1 2010, 01:36 AM) *
    i cant seee any b20 in there?.... last pic shows a B18B motor

omg come see for urself it just a b18b tappet cover and mainifold its a b20b8

HATE TAX
    Post #32

Nice, But not a huge fan of the body...More of a DC2 fan!

xcfalconute
    Post #33

yeah weigh alot more though. meh i like my da but each to there own

sir boostalot
    Post #34

Nice Ride. gl with it thumbsup.gif

xcfalconute
    Post #35

cheeres guys

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x