Operation Degreaser Nov 13th Bwcp - ONLY REPLY IF U HAVE BALLS!  

Page 1 of 4
Jump to page
OVL666
  • OVL666
  • OVL666
  • Member No.: 527
Post #1 post 19th October 2004 - 03:36 AM
Now i was aksed to post this by mcleod so ppl here can see whats the go with

"OP DEGREASER" on the 13th of november at the bwcp.

mhave a read and no stupid or gay arse comments if ur not interested in helping dont reply.

Its been done numerous times before by myself and a few mates this time it will easily work.

Taken from other site where it was originally posted.

OK well ive decided on a date of NOVEMBER THE 13TH 8.00pm or there abouts.EARLIER THE BETTER LEAVES LESS PARKS FOR THE DICKHEADS TO TAKE UP.

What i would like everyone to do is if u are part of a car club or not part of a club it doesnt matter,anyone who is a genuine car enthusiasts and likes going to the BWCP for what it was set up for is able to turn up.

Now it wont be a night of going around and bashing dickheads hopefully, (i can go to work and get paid do that)What i want to happen is as u drive in the main entrance in ur respective groups i want the clubs,the ppl with the nice cars,and the genuine car enthusiasts to park in the SOUTHERN END of the BWCP.As from what i have heard thats where most of the shit happens.If we can fill up the southern part of the car park which is the surfers end near the coloured lights ppl that then drive in will see big groups of ppl with great cars and genuine enthusiasts.

The thinking behind this is hopefully barry bogan and shazza the skank will be too afraid to come down any of those isles in their P.O.S. and do burnouts,drive like and idiot etc etc.There will also be no bottle of alcohol smashed on the ground in that area for the night.

If we get any young drunken idiots floating around acting like total wankers DO NOT HESITATE taking a picture of them especially if they look underage and are drinking alcohol just tell them its for a website about the BWCP and the ppl that frequently attend it.Get a picture then tell them to fu(k off.

Then come monday we will get all the pictures of these gooses and make an example of them by posting a topic and displaying their pictures for everyone to see including the media.(in which i will be making sure are contacted with the relevant information)Then ill ask the question as to why are these UNDERAGED kids hanging around 1000's of $$$$$$ of motor vehicles getting drunk and making a nuisance of themselves in a place set up for CAR ENTHUSIAST.If the parents want a babysitting service maybe they should get on to their local councillor and get BLUE LIGHT DISCOS back on the agenda.(I know when i was young thats where i used to go on a sat night at runaway sports centre)But the fact of the matter is THE BWCP is not a place that we want to see UNDERAGED KIDS coming down and getting drunk and making complete dickheads of themselves and wrecking the place.Not to single the underage ppl out i know there is also alot of overage ppl down there getting drunk aswell and they also will be targetted.

ANYWAY ENOUGH OF THE ESSAY THATS THE PLAN

Ill put up a list of car clubs attending so if some ppl are interested in joining a club they can see what these clubs have to offer.If ur a part of a group/club and want ur name on just pm and ill add u to the list.

CAR CLUBS/GROUPS ATTENDING (DOES NOT MEAN U CANT ATTEND IF U ARE NOT IN ONE OF THESE GROUPS ANYONE CAN COME AND JOIN US!

CALAIS TURBO GROUP
STREET COMMODRE GROUP
POWERCRUISE
CARTUNEZ
LATERAL G
TEAMKRAZY
PROUTES
CHIC TORQUE
HIGH ROLLERS
CLUB EMPIRE
COAST CARS
FABTECH
PERFORMANCE CAR CLUB
DRIFTZONE
ALLMOST OUT
COMMODORE CRUISING
SKYLINES AUSTRALIA
PULSAR.ORG.AU
MAGNA BOYS
HYPER
FOCUS
TEAM SHITBOX RACING
ARES SPEED AND SOUND
CRXAUSTRALIA.COM
Krusadaz Car Club

Sorry if i have forgotten anyone just pm me and ill add u to the list

PS i will also be getting the media to attend this to give us some good coverage and show ppl that not all of us are CAR HOONS like we have been betrayed as.

CHEERS AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND QUESTIONS just pm me.

NOTE: Maybe each group can organise their own little cruise down and that way they can all turn up at the same time and park next to each other

--------------------
POWERCRUISE 20 SOMETHING ON IN 2 WEEKS
OVL666
Post #2

I will have the media cover this and i will also be getting the mayor and some other councilors involved to show them that if they close the bwcp down like Cr Critchlow has pushed for due to her investment hi rise across the road being near complete early in the new yr,that the genuine car enthusiasts need a place to go and hang out and what do they expect 700+ cars on a sat night to go if the chain the BWCP off.

There is only one other place on the gold coast i can think of but a few changes need to be made for that place to work and it can easily hold the same amount of ppl.It was the first place we thought of when the BWCP was started up.But due to a resident and his family living there is was caned.But like i said if the BWCP they will have to allow us to go there or it will mayhem all over the coast and surfers.

cheers everyone for the supports

OVL666
Post #3

Also the more video footage u can get of the wankers drinking and telling ppl to do burnouts the better the media will love that dont be shy to zoom in on faces and regos.

Rancher
Post #4

Alrighty, Now I drive a 'POS' 83 Ford Telstar, I'll be damned If im going to be made looke like an ass just becuase I drive one. I come down the coast like every other car enthusiast to look at nice cars. I don't come in there and do burnouts and show off. I will be damn bloody pissed off if I drive down through the car park to look at nice cars and get pointed and laughed at. Everyone started someone where and this is where I started. Now If I have read this wrong I will edit in the morning. But from what I have just read, this really annoys me.

Re-reading it some off that again.. I am sure as hell not gonna park with the rest of the group becuase of the fact I own a 'POS' but not get laughed at for parking somewhere else.

It just seams you havn't put much thought into this or worded this correctly.

"with great cars and genuine enthusiasts"

I'd like to know what you call 'Genuine enthusiasts'? People with nice cars?, Riced up Civic's?, Stock Skyline with 'bling bling'?

I'd like to know more about what you call 'Genuine enthusiasts'

OVL666
Post #5

here we go 1 from 1 have a reread of the post moron.

better still here it is.

"What i would like everyone to do is if u are part of a car club or not part of a club it doesnt matter,anyone who is a genuine car enthusiasts and likes going to the BWCP for what it was set up for is able to turn up."

nothing is mentioned there about what cars u have "CLUB OR NOT CLUB", "GENUINE CAR ENTHUSIASTS" AND "BWCP LIKES GOING THERE FOR WHAT IT WAS SET UP FOR" ARE A FEW WORDS/PHRASES THAT HIT ME RIGHT IN THE EYES. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

if u think ur car is A P.O.S. then u must be either a barry bogan and shazza the skank thats what i was referring to and the letters P.O.S. rolleyes.gif

Capriv8
Post #6

dont you people sleep? shit! 3:40am?

great idea, cant wait to hear about how this went!

thats alot of car clubs supporting that!

as long as people with the lamer cars who still come to support the cause arn't ridiculed, it sounds good

vk_of_death
Post #7

Already there

VS Style
Post #8

Yeah shane i'm willin to do it, i know of a few other cars as well. Put me down as a definate for this thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif We're not an official club or anything but we just go cruising..... so might as well put boostcruising as my club.

(also its a pity you can't moderate your own topics to get rid of the idiots)

What about cruisingbrisbane (dont actually visit the site but have you trieed them)

QuicKSilveR
Post #9

FORDLASER.COM is willing smile.gif

70XIN
Post #10

This is gonna be fun smile.gif i'll be out taking plenty of pictures ... might make this my first ever BWCP cruise tongue.gif

MR_E
Post #11

Sounds like a plan Stan
Which corner u want me to drift?
tongue.gif

Bevan Boy
Post #12

Good work shane
Hopefully it will get the desired affect
Unfortunately i will be away that weekend
Enjoy and good luck.

hiflowgem
Post #13

as long as the wrong people dont turn operation degreaser into operation defect, then it will surely be one of the best cruises in qld.

b j p
Post #14

Can I ask why not just request the police to attend in a crowd control capacity? ie. put two cars at each end booking the underage drinkers and people who do burnouts in the carparks.

For my mind as well, and it's just my personal opinion: If you drive a peice of sh1t (and know it) and want to check out the cars... park across the road and walk over...

b j p

psi999
Post #15

BJP as always.... the voice of sanity

QUOTE (OVL666 @ Oct 19 2004, 05:12 AM)
nothing is mentioned there about what cars u have

I think Shane has said and is fine with 'anyone' turning up just as long as they are a genuine enthusiast.

I'd hate to think of people discriminating someone because of their car.

LCH82
Post #17

Its gonna be alot of tears as the fuckwits start crying: "awww mate come on I was just mcuking around! Throwing bottles and eggs at ur cars and calling u a poofter is all just a joke! please stop hitting me!!! /cry /cry /cry" Its gonna be a classic night. Also, don't worry about cops they don't give a shit about cleaning the place up they sure won't give a shit about some dudes taking out the trash.

QUOTE (angels666 @ Oct 19 2004, 11:25 AM)
I think Shane has said and is fine with 'anyone' turning up just as long as they are a genuine enthusiast.

I'd hate to think of people discriminating someone because of their car.

not discriminating, but if you drive an unroadworthy car (too low, N20, single spinning diff, rusty, too loud etc) then leave it at home.... It should not even be on the road anyway.

Last think i am sure OVL wants is the media to concentrate on that small minority.

angels666
Post #19

I agree with unroadworthy but people's opinions of P.O.S differ vastly.

21-BJF
Post #20

Sounds good shane, i will be there with bells on. might see who else i can round up as well. thumbsup.gif

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #21

Thank you Shane for clearing this up. Its not the thug fest it was originally portrayed as...
i might just attend this thing now...

NISMOgemini
Post #22

HOTGEMINI.com will have 30-50 geminis rocking up thumbsup.gif

BoostedS15
Post #23

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is going to be a good laugh. ill be there for sure, mind you my ALLEDGED S15, wont be.

im pretty sure i dont own one anymore!

if u need anyhelp shane, u know where to ask.

Rancher
Post #24

Alright so I miss understood some parts of it, Though I do not take kindly to the fact that I was called a post moron and an Idiot by Vs style. I still think you should re-word some of that post.

I do however agree with this that the 'bogans' should be kicked out to stop damages from some of the more nicer cars. These are the types of people that destroy our image as car entusiasts.

Also on another note.. I'm not editing my previous post either. I stand by what I said and I still do.

MR AKE70
Post #25

So where abouts in the car park well the free degreasing be? and is it a full one, enginebay, undercarrage ?

Sounds like a great idea to me, i'll bring the VL. thumbsup.gif

TwinCam16
Post #26

30 - 40 gemini's ohmy.gif oh daaaaaaaaaaam is there that many left smile.gif ill bring the ear muffs smile.gif

j/k

sounds like a good idea shane smile.gif

rexy116
Post #27

i dont know if i can get down their because im only 15 and dont have a ride it would be great if could to support all yous by doing a video on the good stuff about bwcp and not the people how do burnouts and the drunken sh#*s that go down their and give us car intusiast a bad name. ps hope to get down thier for it.

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Oct 19 2004, 04:01 PM)
30 - 40 gemini's ohmy.gif oh daaaaaaaaaaam is there that many left smile.gif ill bring the ear muffs smile.gif

j/k

sounds like a good idea shane smile.gif

hahahaha yeah.
our last cruise to BWCP we had 63 gem;s rock up. more then half were very noce and/or very fast (ie, sr20's ca18's, piazza turbos etc..)

just been told CLUB GEM is also comeing..

trd_rolla
Post #29

I'll be there for sure thumbsup.gif

30 - 40 Geminis...awesome! Ill bring ear muffs too laugh.gif tongue.gif

TRD Rolla

demondash82
Post #30

yeah i might come along . smile.gif but i think everyone is entitled to attend bwcp bogan or not , skids , drinking , and crazy bitchs will always be there IMO so i think maybe a move to a particular area would be wise , to let people know there is 2 sides to the car seen the people who behave themselves most of the time tongue.gif and the brain deads who couldnt care less

demondash82 .

70YIN_180
Post #31

im assuming its this sat nit.. if so i'll come down.. shuld be fun.. will try and get a few of my mates cars down as well

fuck those gemi's will be a site!! thumbsup.gif

look forward to it

QUOTE (Rancher @ Oct 19 2004, 02:15 PM)
Alright so I miss understood some parts of it, Though I do not take kindly to the fact that I was called a post moron and an Idiot by Vs style.

Firstly it was OVL666, secondly he called you a "Moron" not a "Post Moron".

The sentence should read "Have a re-read of the post...... Moron"

QUOTE (ChieF @ Oct 19 2004, 04:56 PM)
im assuming its this sat nit.. if so i'll come down.. shuld be fun.. will try and get a few of my mates cars down as well

fuck those gemi's will be a site!! thumbsup.gif

look forward to it

Ummm... sorry to bring you back to reality, but the 13th of November is in just over a months time rolleyes.gif

TRD Rolla

trd_rolla
Post #34

No offense meant in my post smile.gif Just saving long time confusion thumbsup.gif

How often are you down there yourself OVL666? Just out of interest, so people can come and say hi wavey.gif

TRD Rolla

Morgish
Post #35

if FordLaser.com don't mind, i'll come with them. thumbsup.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 4
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x