Tas Boostcruising East Coast Cruise - Saturday 12th December  

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
MrMitsu
  • MrMitsu
  • Senior User
  • Member No.: 29,381
Post #1 post 6th October 2009 - 04:52 PM
Summer is just around the corner and whats the perfect way to kick things off? A nice big Saturday summer outing!

So here it is. As previously discussed and now in full action i am here to announce a cruise to the East Coast. Where? To be exact we will be travelling to Coles Bay. Everyone from the North and South will meet at Campbell Town on a nice Summer morning and cruise through Lake Leake Rd right through to Coles Bay where we will all have a BBQ lunch/picnic, a few games of cricket/footy and meet each other face to face.

Face to Face? Yes, its time to pack those keyboards away for the day and get outside and see who the real faces are behind those usernames. This is NOT a cruise for holding grudges against someone and it certainly is not a cruise to make fun of someones ride no matter how riced up or beaten down it is! This is a social gathering for all car enthusiasts.

Anyways, enough of my dribbling and banter. Heres the details below!

QUOTE (South)
Who: Anyone with a registered vehicle! Bring your mates, bring your family, even bring the dog!
Where: Meet at Hunter Street Wharf and head to Campbell Town via Brooker and Midland. From there travel with the Northerners to Coles Bay via Lake Leake.
Meet: Hunter Street Wharf @ Hotdog stand 9.30am ready for 9.45am departure.

QUOTE (North)
Who: Anyone with a registered vehicle! Bring your mates, bring your family, even bring the dog!
Where: Meet at Bathurst St carpark and head to Campbell Town. From there travel with the Southerners to Coles Bay via Lake Leake.
Meet: Bathurst Street carpark 10am for 10.15am departure.

What to bring: BBQ meat, outdoor sporting gear etc.
What NOT to bring: Unsociable attitude, hooning, alcohol or drugs. We're here to give the Tasmanian communities a great view of the Tassie car scene!

Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing a great turn out on the day! thumbsup.gif

Cheers,
Dan aka MrMitsu

--------------------
Wanted: s13/ca18det intercooler piping kit
acarr87
Post #2

ill be there if my car is on the road or i can ride shot gun with someone lol...

anthony aka acarr87

rallydat1600
Post #3

i dout ill be there as i wont have a licence. id be keen to come up as a passenger though i reckon

Jake aka Rallydat1600

WhiteVUSS
Post #4

Ill try my best to come along, will know closer to the date

PANDA
Post #5

Depends if I do a few east coast runs beforehand I get of heading down that way roads are too boring.

Juan Pablo Sanchez A.K.A PANDA

Mayhem78
Post #6

On ya buddy! Done. Yes i will be there for sure. ill spread the word as best i can!! hsdance.gif thumbsup.gif

MookieMadskillz
Post #7

I will be there and bringing as much of the GT crew as i can muster !

Nath-90
Post #8

i'll come along, hopefully have a decent car by then haha.

maccar33gtr
Post #9

great idea i would like to come for this will know closer to the date. Wade aka maccar33gtr

KE38
Post #10

sounds like it could be a good day, ill be there if my car is running all good by then. bit of a shit to drive atm. and if im not working, only been on one cruise since ive had my license sad.gif

Josh aka KE38

DAN-86
Post #11

should be there, its my Bday that day too biggrin.gif

EVL-076
Post #12

nope, wont make it..
same day as round 2 of the drags, and if things keep going the way they are atm
the galant will be there for its before powercruise test flogging thumbsup.gif

MrMitsu
Post #13

Cheers for the support guys, great to see some feedback.

Also thanks for helping spread the word out.

markness
Post #14

I'll try my best.. could probably take a few people in the soarer.. or i'll scab a lift in mayhems soarer... still need to catch up mate, want to see it..

Mark

maccar33gtr
Post #15

I have posted this on Tas commodores hope that is ok

MrMitsu
Post #16

QUOTE (maccar33gtr @ Oct 8 2009, 07:11 AM) *
I have posted this on Tas commodores hope that is ok

Not a problem, i was planning on posting on all the club forums at some stage anyways. Cheers thumbsup.gif

DAN-86
Post #17

Up on rollaclub.com

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=34680

Mayhem78
Post #18

QUOTE (markness @ Oct 8 2009, 02:35 AM) *
I'll try my best.. could probably take a few people in the soarer.. or i'll scab a lift in mayhems soarer... still need to catch up mate, want to see it..

Mark

Shouldn be a problem buddy! im pretty sure a have two other soarer owners who will come along,so the more soarers in the pack the better... thumbsup.gif

Ill be gettin it out again this weekend if the weather is actually decent,like they say it will...Send me a text an we'll go for a squirt. Sunday or sat night good for me.

Nath-90
Post #19

i'll chuck it on GT if it isnt already there

tuf_rolla
Post #20

ill be there for sure i love taking the clubby for big drives hsdance.gif

maccar33gtr
Post #21

QUOTE (MrMitsu @ Oct 8 2009, 10:06 AM) *
Not a problem, i was planning on posting on all the club forums at some stage anyways. Cheers thumbsup.gif

Ok no worries. Might put a post on the Skyline forum to thumbsup.gif

MrMitsu
Post #22

Bump. Received a lot of positive feedback on this cruise so far with lots of keen people.

MrMitsu
Post #23

Now have a facebook page aswell: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=165697681406

Mayhem78
Post #24

Well i really hope a miracle happens and more than ten cars appear for this one..... Im startin to wonder if tassie even has a car scene worth tryin to revive...
Its always a good day,for those who come,i dont understand why people dont seem to like getting out in a group and cruising and mingling.... dunno.gif

8700s14
Post #25

QUOTE (Mayhem78 @ Oct 17 2009, 08:10 PM) *
Well i really hope a miracle happens and more than ten cars appear for this one..... Im startin to wonder if tassie even has a car scene worth tryin to revive...
Its always a good day,for those who come,i dont understand why people dont seem to like getting out in a group and cruising and mingling.... dunno.gif

I would love to but am on the NW coast head_wall.gif

Mayhem78
Post #26

Thats cool come down and meet at campbelltown...?Icefusion usually does, Hope to see ya there by the way ice.. thumbsup.gif

DAN-86
Post #27

QUOTE (Mayhem78 @ Oct 17 2009, 09:10 PM) *

Too many E-warriors with there E-penises in a Knot with other members i guess....

Im up for it, the Toyotas cruise was awesome, 40+ cars. smile.gif

icefusion
Post #28

QUOTE (8700s14 @ Oct 17 2009, 09:14 PM) *
I would love to but am on the NW coast head_wall.gif

QUOTE (Mayhem78 @ Oct 17 2009, 09:20 PM) *
Thats cool come down and meet at campbelltown...?Icefusion usually does, Hope to see ya there by the way ice.. thumbsup.gif

im from the north west, thats not an excuse. i reckon i will be there, its gonna be a busy couple of months, few cruises happening, should be good.
hopefully i can make this one, and thats a crap pic of my car, haha, dam it used to be high.
hope to see yas all there

Rick aka IceFusion

8700s14
Post #29

QUOTE (icefusion @ Oct 18 2009, 03:38 PM) *
im from the north west, thats not an excuse. i reckon i will be there, its gonna be a busy couple of months, few cruises happening, should be good.
hopefully i can make this one, and thats a crap pic of my car, haha, dam it used to be high.
hope to see yas all there

Rick aka IceFusion

I do have another excuse. I work Saturdays, every week, 52 weeks a year. Seems like all the car related stuff happends of a Saturday aswell......

I think someone mentioned it in the other thread aswell, why not make these things on Sundays, seems like a lot more people are tied up of a Saturday than of a Sunday with work/sports/folk dancing.

MrMitsu
Post #30

QUOTE (DAN-86 @ Oct 18 2009, 12:37 PM) *
Too many E-warriors with there E-penises in a Knot with other members i guess....

I honestly dont give a fuck who hates me on here, im completely different in public compared to being mouthy behind the keyboard. Im happy to meet anyone off here and get to know them as i have been doing lately thumbsup.gif

MrMitsu
Post #31

QUOTE (8700s14 @ Oct 18 2009, 10:49 PM) *
I think someone mentioned it in the other thread aswell, why not make these things on Sundays, seems like a lot more people are tied up of a Saturday than of a Sunday with work/sports/folk dancing.

To many alcoholic fueled keyboard warriors that go out on the piss on a saturday night. Most cbf to go on a cruise on a sunday due to hangovers bowrofl.gif

Nath-90
Post #32

exactly right! I was hungover til atleast 4pm today lol. Saturday may not b great for some, but its better to have less people than more that are hungover. Tired, grumpy, unsafe drivers, who would probly stil b half drunk by mid day...

Webbey64
Post #33

i hope this cruise goes well and everyone should just forget their differences for a day if any to help out the tassie car scene its pretty bad when the mainland can get together more Canary Yellow VLs on a cruise than we can different sort of cars /sigh. Ok there use to be a link on you tube of like 50 yellow vls cruising cant find it /sigh

maccar33gtr
Post #34

I dont think it matters what day these events are on. You cant please everybody but Sundays prob seem the best day for cruises. Must say things are quite in most car clubs atm. Hopefully when summer comes along things will pick up. Hope a few ppl turn up for this and it is organised well

rallydat1600
Post #35

when i talk about a boost cruise to mates, also members, the main responses are, CBF, to broke or boost is full of fuckheads anyway. ppl are just lazy. and cheap. saying that the only way im comin along is if josh or someone else wants to share a seat tongue.gif lol

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x