Hicas Lockbar - r32 GTST  

ih8wrx
  • ih8wrx
  • Regular User
  • Member No.: 165,050
Post #1 post 20th July 2009 - 06:41 PM
Hay guys am gettin a new set of tires and a wheel alignment so i decided while i was gonna be getting a wheel alignment i may as well pull my new lockbar out and fit that to......not quite as straight forward as i thought, considering i have never done any of these before or seen them done. Does anyone know if there is a walk through on how to do it?? or anyone who has done it them self??

I have the old steering rack out and got to the point where im swapping the old tire rod ends onto the new lock bar but dnt understand how its ment to work.

--------------------
QUOTE (vk134 @ Jul 12 2012, 10:49 PM) *
Maybe he never actually crashed? it could have just been the angry hilux driving soccer mum, trashing the rx for hard parking on her lawn? I'm sure the photo shows her about to throw something else, that old guy in the flash cardigan is probably geeing her up "wouldn't happen on my lawn, no sireee"

pipster11
Post #2

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/HI...ml&hl=hicas

but thats for an r33

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...ml&hl=hicas

thats for a 32

you could also have used google

ih8wrx
Post #3

that i could have......didnt really think to do that.......

Cheers anyways

ih8wrx
Post #4

well that didnt help cos everyone keeps saying im doing it rite, it just aint working. its a 30min job that has taken 3 days. ill buy a carton of piss for anyone who wants to come over and help me do it lol im gettin desperate.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x