Dyno Power Run Night - 4WD Dyno  

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
16OTU
  • 16OTU
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 2,586
Post #1 post 5th June 2009 - 02:22 AM
Dyno Hire services are holding another power run night.
Saturday 13th June from 12 noom to 10pm.
3/40 Randell St Slacks creek.
3 runs with print out for $50.
Call Craig to book on 0411 399 203

Guys with EVO7's or later can you please remove your front splash gards to save time.
Ron

--------------------
442 RWHP on Pump no additives.
10.7@132mph
No NOS, No C16, No Slicks
My Facebook & all my Pics/Vids
shiftmad
Post #2

cool, i might show up 4 a looksy

dyno king
Post #3

was a good night last time runing longer this time and a bbq and drinks for$1 each.have a blowen v8 mark 1 to take.

Sharpy
Post #4

hey mate, might be keen, but really wont be sure until closer to the date. does it usually book out before? or what are my chances of getting a spot on the day?

any prizes being given out?

thanks mate

peace out, Sharpy

dyno king
Post #5

QUOTE (Sharpy @ Jun 6 2009, 07:40 PM) *
hey mate, might be keen, but really wont be sure until closer to the date. does it usually book out before? or what are my chances of getting a spot on the day?

any prizes being given out?

thanks mate

peace out, Sharpy

ring to see numbers but can usually get on the day.no prizes but a good day/night out

Hammer
Post #6

Good luck with the event. I might come down for a look, always a good event to go and watch.

StreetFame33
Post #7

Might bring the 33 down for this, be interesting to see what power I'm making now, haven't put it on the dyno in a while - see how I'm going towards the end of the week though.

StreetFame33

crkid
Post #8

Pretty keen to head down for a looksy maybe even book the ute in for a run. Although stock SS ute may not be very impresive for the crowed lol

dyno king
Post #9

QUOTE (crkid @ Jun 8 2009, 07:37 PM) *
Pretty keen to head down for a looksy maybe even book the ute in for a run. Although stock SS ute may not be very impresive for the crowed lol

thay will run it up its all fun thumbsup.gif

blaik426
Post #10

is the gemi gonna be on this one ron and is robbie gonna voice this hope so i love them big lips of his hehe bahahahahaha we'll bring the car out if he is

and also how many spots are there

Aza
Post #11

shit hey this is on boost to.... i booked my car in this morning. should b running around 1pm. wont be anything impressive 200-220kw's at all fours. o well still good for low 12's ha, dynos are stupid but i get too many ppl asking the power output so i might as well get an updated one

dyno king
Post #12

QUOTE (blaik426 @ Jun 10 2009, 08:40 AM) *
is the gemi gonna be on this one ron and is robbie gonna voice this hope so i love them big lips of his hehe bahahahahaha we'll bring the car out if he is

and also how many spots are there

i say rons gem is no go it did not like the hotrod show and robbie is not ansering his ph

fatgtr
Post #13

sounds like fun might come give it a bash as i should have me new turboss on and computer in aswell.......

dyno king
Post #14

there dyno is not in the ground so if car is low hard to get on.are carfull tho

Moi
Post #15

this was a good night last time and I will be running again this time

everyone should come along and make it finish at midnight ! smile.gif

dyno king
Post #16

there will be dj and a bbq

Sharpy
Post #17

woke up this morning and im sick sad.gif won't make it

StreetFame33
Post #18

Mmm.. may still come along to this, see what others are up to?

StreetFame33

AE80ROLLAGUY
Post #19

May people going??

cj_silvia
Post #20

Deffinently comming down to get my new evo6 run...cant wait to see how much power it has

Northy
Post #21

do we need to book a time or can I just come and and wait for a spot?

StreetFame33
Post #22

Just spoke to Craig, Plently of places there just go down smile.gif

StreetFame33

Sick SR
Post #23

i should be there to check it out

AE80ROLLAGUY
Post #24

Wonders if it is any good now ?

StreetFame33
Post #25

Probably better now I guess ..better to run your car on the dyno at night, air is colder smile.gif

StreetFame33

AE80ROLLAGUY
Post #26

might go down again aye have a look

StreetFame33
Post #27

True that ..still coming to Wow tonight though?

StreetFame33

cj_silvia
Post #28

Wow a bit dissapointing with my evo's numbers lol 147.9kws at all four wheels due to running super rich and fuel cut!!! dunno.gif turns out my BOV was opening under boost from 5psi onwards and maxing out the afm....how stupid

Mes83
Post #29

I rocked on down at like 11pm. Wasnt many people left so I thought it would be a good time to see what the cold air does for the ute. 530rwhp, Im stoked.

daltsxr6t
Post #30

nice work adam,thats some good numbers,must be going hard in this cool weather

lee

Mes83
Post #31

QUOTE (daltsxr6t @ Jun 14 2009, 01:09 PM) *
nice work adam,thats some good numbers,must be going hard in this cool weather

lee

Cheers bro, yer im loving this winter action. Im guessing you would be also smile.gif. I will try not to be so soft this week and try and catch up with you on the thursday night cruise.

Adam

rb30r32
Post #32

QUOTE (Mes83 @ Jun 14 2009, 01:01 PM) *
I rocked on down at like 11pm. Wasnt many people left so I thought it would be a good time to see what the cold air does for the ute. 530rwhp, Im stoked.

very nice mate. gotta b happy with that. very tidy ute i like it thumbsup.gif

dyno king
Post #33

they had 25 cars on dyno.last car was at 200am i was looking to see fatgtr make big numbers in the cool but missing on high boost still made 590hp on low boost beer.gif pray.gif .they are doing them on the 2nd sat of the mouth.

StreetFame33
Post #34

QUOTE (dyno king @ Jun 14 2009, 03:34 PM) *
they had 25 cars on dyno.last car was at 200am i was looking to see fatgtr make big numbers in the cool but missing on high boost still made 590hp on low boost beer.gif pray.gif .they are doing them on the 2nd sat of the mouth.

2AM ..whoa if I knew you guys were still going we would have dropped by for a look and maybe even a run - If I could get my car up the driveway mamoru.gif

Few of us were still out and about about that time, ahh well next time!

StreetFame33

dyno king
Post #35

when there on they well stay till all cars are done just ring craig and tell him you are coming remember it will be on the 2nd sat off each month i think it is the 11 july all can come it will be cool at night.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x