Lss - | Sun 01 Mar 2009 | Mr.b

--------------------

Comments

• Boost Network 17
  • evaded
    Post #2

Thanks for the pics of the completely uninteresting engine bay of the starlet tongue.gif

Good day out. Shame about my manifold but that will be fixed in a couple of days ready for Mt Cotton biggrin.gif

MFC05
    Post #3

sweet rides

AJ_
    Post #4

Nice pictories
    Love that rx7

matty
    Post #5

that blue audi looks sweet, lol @ golf badge

scooby36
    Post #6

lols at the audio van.
    man it was hot today! loved the r35.
    looks like the starlet wasnt too badly damaged?

evaded
    Post #7

My starlet was fine, Cavey had an off with his, Yet to find out how badly damaged it is though.

TUN35
    Post #8

Nicely done big man! Love the Cosworth!

Mines_R34_The_Ultimate
    Post #9

DAMN you Nis, i wanted to go sooo bad but stupid work rostered me on sad.gif

WRX2EVO
    Post #10

Well I'm glad I've now done Lakeside and I won't be going back. The track was good, but the carports, hardstand for working on the car and access roads WTF? I think I brought half the crappy chip seal home in my wheel arches, shoes, knees and carpet in my car. Anyone know what is good to remove this shite?

Any pics of my boring looking EVO IX ? (the silver one)

Did a 1:08:00 on the Bus Stop loop and 1:02:14 on the regular track before I cracked my front left brake rotor ohnoes.gif Nice flowing track and I can understand why people say it is so good.

jungle
    Post #11

QUOTE(WRX2EVO @ Mar 1 2009, 07:59 PM) [snapback]1283661141[/snapback]

Well I'm glad I've now done Lakeside and I won't be going back. The track was good, but the carports, hardstand for working on the car and access roads WTF? I think I brought half the crappy chip seal home in my wheel arches, shoes, knees and carpet in my car. Anyone know what is good to remove this shite?

Did a 1:08:00 on the Bus Stop loop and 1:02:14 on the regular track before I cracked my front left brake rotor ohnoes.gif Nice flowing track and I can understand why people say it is so good.

Sorry to hear that Gav, i obviously had the dates wrong, i had it down for the 31st of March- not sure what i did there???

Anyway, cracked rotor, good to hear you're still trying hard. What are you using- RDA/DBA other?

Mr.B
    Post #12

Unlucky about the brake rotor sad.gif

Sorry didn't get any photos of yours.

WRX2EVO
    Post #13

QUOTE(jungle @ Mar 1 2009, 08:18 PM) [snapback]1283661265[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that Gav, i obviously had the dates wrong, i had it down for the 31st of March- not sure what i did there???

Anyway, cracked rotor, good to hear you're still trying hard. What are you using- RDA/DBA other?

DBA, but it has seen MANY track days, so it is excused.

HRD-GTR
    Post #14

a mate's old man used to haul bitumen in his tipper. He used a mix of kero, degreaser and laundry powder (beilieve it or not!) to clean it, then wash the residue off with gool ol' CT26 truck wash. I don't know what to use on the carpets... maybe call in the professional detailers?

sounds pretty ordinary int he pits. should have moved to the other side of the tower and parked on the grass...

Luke
    Post #15

Awesome shots mang.

Love that MKIV R32.

lil_foy
    Post #16

Good pics nis.
    Shame I couldn't come down and watch sad.gif had work.

WRX2EVO
    Post #17

QUOTE(HRD-GTR @ Mar 2 2009, 10:15 AM) [snapback]1283663219[/snapback]

a mate's old man used to haul bitumen in his tipper. He used a mix of kero, degreaser and laundry powder (beilieve it or not!) to clean it, then wash the residue off with gool ol' CT26 truck wash. I don't know what to use on the carpets... maybe call in the professional detailers?

sounds pretty ordinary int he pits. should have moved to the other side of the tower and parked on the grass...

That recipe sounds like it could spontaneously combust, but I'll give it a try anyway tongue.gif

AGGRO
    Post #18

Cheers for the pic of the rana, was an awesome day had a ball for first time out racing in the old girl. Hopefully will be cooler next round and have more stuff done to the car by then so i can go faster. Track surface was awesome and pit area will be better for next time.....

Give queensland raceways some time to get lakeside sorted mate, as you heard in the briefing they only got the surfacing done on thurs night and they were gonna cancel the event. And the pit sheds will be up for next round. We cant expect miracles from them.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x