Willowbank Date Change Vote Please: - *new update* Looks like august! pray!  

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
Due to QLD 300 (v8 supercars) being on at willowbank on the SAME date as proposed track hire,(even willowbank forgot as the raceway is seperate), is AUGUST SOMETIME okay?? simple yes/no. A long way away i know but more mods can be planned at least!
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 79
Guests cannot vote 
BoostedS15
  • BoostedS15
  • THE MAN............Apparently??
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 588
Post #1 post 21st April 2004 - 04:20 PM
*****UPDATE*****

After extensive talks with the Willowbank team, we are attempting to reschedule to a night or day during JULY or AUGUST. BOth myself and the Willowbank team agree that the MAJORITY our cars are turbo and to hold this event on an october DAYTIME would be suicide to alot of engines. something NONE of us want. Soooooooooo he is attempting to re-arrange one of his previous sunday booking to latter in the year, there is NO guarentee on this, but more information will be coming soon. the MAIN problem is willowbank cannot STAFF the event during the weeknights other than wedns and saturday (the current test n tunes) soooooo like i said, he is attempting to manouver one other track hire to a latter date for us.
this is a LOT harder than it looks guys!

My Sincerest Apologies to you all, I was also unaware of this date confliction as well, and even Willowbank didnt have it showing on their computer, due to the 1/4 track and raceway being seperate entities.

We have NO OTHER OPTIONS other than AN OCTOBER date. they are booked solid until then. No i can book the track for then and leave these topics open , OR i can forget it. Its totally up to you guys.

As a bonus it does leave alot more time for tuning sad.gif and mods sad.gif

im so sorry.

chris

Due to QLD 300 (v8 supercars) being on at willowbank on the SAME date as proposed track hire,(even willowbank forgot as the raceway is seperate), is OCTOBER okay?? simple yes/no. A long way away i know but more mods can be planned at least!

*********** EDit********** cant use october 10th either it is Bathurst main race day. ******* talk about needing to book in advance!
BoostedS15
Post #2

sorry guys. its booked solid until then. im sure some ppl will find this amusing though. least ive tried.

SupraCrazy
Post #3

If that's the earliest it'll have to do wink.gif

It's a real shame sad.gif

roweysvn
Post #4

Mate any date will do me, aslong as i get to go, i just take my hat off to you for your efforts, it will give my little commodore chance to grow (if it ever will)

So when ever you can sounds good to me mate,

Dave

b j p
Post #5

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif I'm there smile.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

neil_se
Post #6

I'll have a lot of tax money to spend by then biggrin.gif

It's alright with me Chris, i'm sure we can organise a lot of informal test and tune meets before then and make our official day a big meet!

SkiDMaN
Post #7

either way... u know im there chris smile.gif

this gives me more time to dump more money into my car so im guarrenteed to beat grant laugh.gif

Pete

BoostedS15
Post #8

i feel sooooooooooooo bad. sad.gif

Accadien
Post #9

its a bit far a way but it will be worth the wait biggrin.gif

do we get trophies for the fastest, car,slowest car ect rolleyes.gif that would be mad

QUOTE (SkiDMaN @ Apr 21 2004, 04:30 PM)
either way... u know im there chris smile.gif

this gives me more time to dump more money into my car so im guarrenteed to beat grant laugh.gif

Pete

You've got your priorities laugh.gif

Chris think of this way....you may have your car on the road wink.gif

s13viper
Post #11

yep still good, it will give me enough time biggrin.gif

neil_se
Post #12

Its alright Chris, you weren't to know. At least you found out the day after you released it rather then a few weeks down the track.

psi999
Post #13

Sounds like a good date to me, with this sort of notice I may even be able to get a few people up from Sydney (provided they can get a few good runs) 9.1 sec CRX and 8.8 sec WRX.....

As for myself my ET will be feasting on a strict diet of purple, green and red cars all day thumbsup.gif

NiSlo
Post #14

thumbsup.gif Dude, Shit happens. Don't worry about it mate. If people really wanna do it then they will wait thumbsup.gif

Kudos to you sir, Kudos to you

I'll have some more mods on the corsome by then smile.gif

QUOTE (BoostedS15 @ Apr 21 2004, 06:31 AM)

Dont mate its all good... its going to give us more time here to put some big $$$ into the car and make something insane to eat ur s15 chris..

Craig

Post #16

I should have my license and car by then so i'll be there biggrin.gif

BoostedS15
Post #17

yeah i reckon that ET of yours will be putting on quite a show, will be great to see it running smile.gif

yeah up side is i should have my 18sec monster ready by then. ph3ar me.

QUOTE (BoostedS15 @ Apr 21 2004, 04:44 PM)
yeah i reckon that ET of yours will be putting on quite a show, will be great to see it running smile.gif

yeah up side is i should have my 18sec monster ready by then. ph3ar me.

More like quite the smoke show.... but it's all in good fun.

OVL666
Post #19

thats fine with me car should be into 12's possible 11's by then more time to mod it.

Fixxxer
Post #20

That wouldn't happen to be on the same day as the 'Great Race' would it???

Fixxxer smile.gif

MissClaire
Post #21

Not at all your fault, it's just what has happened! You've put heaps of organising into this, another date is fine. People can make goals on their cars to lead up to then!

BoostedS15
Post #22

if you mean bathurst?? crap, i cant keep changing these dates. i can only go off what willowbank give me.

psi999
Post #23

http://www.bathurst.nsw.gov.au/events/521_20031031.html

V8 Supercars 1000

Date: 07 October 2004 - 10 October 2004

Time: Racing starts on Thursday 7th with the main race starting at 10am on Sunday 10th.

Cost: TBN

Topic: Motor Sports

Better pick another weekend wink.gif ( i will be down there anyways... probably the only FORD supporter left)

BoostedS15
Post #24

yeah thanks psi999 its to late today to get a hold of willowbank, but the date will be changed again, this poll i will edit to just say october.

cant miss bathurst.

BoostedS15
Post #25

original post edited.

BoostedS15
Post #26

those damn v8;s!! why if i didnt go so weak at the knee's when i hear them roar past! id give them an ear full! (damn cranky pants!)

it will be in october sometime, the next availible sunday.

sorry guys, but i think we can SAFELY blame the v8's for costing both those dates! (damn yew damn yew alllllllllll)!! (jokes)

lets keep the rivalry going smile.gif lol sorry again.

SkiDMaN
Post #27

awww i dunno if i can make it now chris sad.gif

J/K

IM STILL THERE!!! thumbsup.gif

DreamensioN
Post #28

October is okay with me.

Chris - you're doing a fantastic job of getting this organised - all credit to you. October it will be then.

QUOTE (BoostedS15 @ Apr 21 2004, 04:31 PM)

Certainly not your fault Chris. You deserve a big pat on the back from everyone for taking the time to organise it in the first place.

October is fine by me. Gives me more time to get mine sorted and the engine in and iron out any gremlins I come across. Besides I still have to work out a good rear end combo to get the power to the ground.

Just one question tho isn't Jambo on in October????? Or was it September?

Once again congratulations and thanks for organising this

QUOTE (king of the concrete jungle @ Apr 21 2004, 05:24 PM)

Just one question tho isn't Jambo on in October????? Or was it September?

Once again congratulations and thanks for organising this

Im' pretty sure Jambo is in early Sep, with BAS being in late Aug (or is it the other way around).

81TCN
Post #31

yep that would be great that means i will have both cars there my hyundai to race lil miss claire if she wants and also my 300 should be finished by then... time to finish projects...

Leisa u better watch ur arse cause i wil race u in my 300.... u ready for it..

Hoon
Post #32

I'm still in. Might even have my new ride by then.......

§ileightĄ
Post #33

Sweet, I'll be there. Doesn't matter how long it takes. Like every one else is saying...more time to make the hole in my pocket bigger ohmy.gif

SupraCrazy
Post #34

Bathurst, meh haven't watched it since the Nissan days tongue.gif But I guess a few people watch it.

But just let us know wink.gif Enjoy my $73.50 earning interest for you tongue.gif

Manic 180
Post #35

you name the date and ill be there

thumbsup.gif

nice work chris

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x