Ferrari 360 Modena Crash - walkerview South Australia  

Italiano Stalliono
  • Italiano Stalliono
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 50,451
Post #1 post 28th October 2008 - 11:40 PM
Ferrari wrecked in Walkerville crash $250,000

A YOUNG man wrecked a late model Ferrari, but remarkably escaped serious injury, when he crashed it into a Stobie pole at Walkerville - a suburb of Adelaide - 28th of October 2008

The driver and his passenger have been taken to Royal Adelaide Hospital for treatment after the accident just before noon.

Both men walked from the wreckage, leaving the expensive five-year-old vehicle against the pole on Lansdowne Ave.

The car crashed a few minutes after residents saw it “zinging” past their homes at high speed.

“I was outside my house talking and we heard something fly up and it was this black Ferrari,” said Vlado, who did not give his surname.

“It sounded just like, `zing, zing”, as it want past.”

Vlado said he walked “two blocks” around the corner when he saw a fire truck arrive to see the Ferrari smashed against the pole.

He said the men were “lucky to be alive”.

“The Stobie split the car in two and it’s basically up where the gear stick should be,” he said.

websites : http://aussieexotics.com/2008/10/28/ferrar...south-australia
and http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/stor...5005941,00.html

--------------------
owner of: VS series 2 executive

Comments

• Boost Network 16
  • jem0
    Post #2

Dam, that is crazy. Definately had some speed behind them..

Lucky they got out with out major injuries.

rus_s13
    Post #3

yeah like everyone else i saw this on the news...
    fucken lucky it wasnt front engine, then there might of a slight injurie

also i herd that they are 'unlikely' to be charged. what the fuk?

if this was 2 guys in a 'young hoons' car, (sil, skyline, commodore) they would have been raped by the big black man that is the law before they got a chance to get to hostpital.

i say throw these rich reckless c***s in jail for a while

balcocustoms
    Post #4

check out the blood on the air bag...

Draven
    Post #5

Fucking hell eek3.gif

ZUU222
    Post #6

Shot gun engine.

Lucky they got out ok

kirbdik
    Post #7

yeh nasty crash, but fuk these things are preety safe when u crash at speed, quite obviously. haha x 2 blood on airbag

THORPE84
    Post #8

thats what happens when you try and be a sex god

reddahaydn
    Post #9

who the hell was letting "young men" drive a bloody ferrari anyways....

Azazel
    Post #10

it just sliced straight through crazy

OnEdGe
    Post #11

ouch

partyboy73
    Post #12

My sympathies lie with ferrari... those guys were drag racing/ showing off and are F$%#ing lucky they did'nt hit my wifes car with the kids in the back, because I can guarantee you I would do more damage to them than that stobie did to that lush sports car... I hope they are ok tho and have learnt their lesson not to get too cocky.. My 2.2 cents (GST incl.)

shockolatte
    Post #13

QUOTE(partyboy73 @ Nov 27 2008, 11:28 PM) [snapback]1283213974[/snapback]

My sympathies lie with ferrari... those guys were drag racing/ showing off and are F$%#ing lucky they did'nt hit my wifes car with the kids in the back, because I can guarantee you I would do more damage to them than that stobie did to that lush sports car... I hope they are ok tho and have learnt their lesson not to get too cocky.. My 2.2 cents (GST incl.)

Damn that bloody GST!!! It's every where these days. Never would have thought i would see it on someone's opinion though tongue.gif

PRO-GEM
    Post #14

just came back from vegas with a couple of mates. we hired a top of the range lambo for $1800 USD and got the only 2wd one they had. we took it to a empty car park for some fun. my mate thought he would wipe it into a doughnut........little did we know that rear engine cars seem to roll back alot more than a front engined car when looping it..........so here we had a 1 milion dollor car and we had it for only a couple of hours and already rolled back up a gutter lol. good time thank god for insurance.

$1800 USD for 24hrs by the way.....from dream car rentals on las vegas blvd

rays91
    Post #15

QUOTE(reddahaydn @ Nov 8 2008, 11:08 PM) [snapback]1283124732[/snapback]

who the hell was letting "young men" drive a bloody ferrari anyways....

what do you think its daddys car

CarFanatic
    Post #16

Well, my vote is around the 300 km/h mark. Just guessing by the HUGE FUCKING POLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CAR.

tuff33
    Post #17

fark they r lucky to walk away from this n lucky engine was in the back other wise they be gone

Transrender
    Post #18

If they were doing 300... they mighta had a better chance of surviving.. the pole might have gone right through the car an split the car in 2? with no stoping impact? whatcha rekkin?

uniden322
    Post #19

tht pole is pretty dam far in

SRB-2NV
    Post #20

Well, my vote is around the 300 km/h mark. Just guessing by the HUGE FUCKING POLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CAR.

Well i'm guessing since other accidents on boost show cars split into 2 or 3 pieces at 180km/h i'd say this was at 110-130km/h(even that could be too much)

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x