Page 1 of 8
Jump to page
NewlyAwakeN
  • NewlyAwakeN
  • NewlyAwakeN's School Of ModerN KaraokE
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 4,087
Post #1 post 11th April 2008 - 01:09 PM
For everyone that's been on one in the past well it's back again for the annual migration. For all the newbies please don't be shy and come out for what will hopefully be some fun in the sun.

Date: 25th May 2008
Meeting locations: Listed below
Cruise Destination: Sunny Coast!!

Here's the layout of the day (ppl who have been before know what the go is but for the noobs i'll lay it simple):

1. Southsiders - Well as per all the other sunny coast cruises we have had a meet up at the BP and Yatala so lets keep it the same. We will meet here at approx 10:00am and hope for a departure around 10:30am. This gives everyone time to meet/fillup/get munchies/have a quickie and just meet a few new/old faces. Please be prompt as we will be leaving at 10.30am. PLEASE REMEMBER, THE MEET IS AT THE FRONT OF THE BP, CLOSES TO THE FRONT OF THE BP (CLOSEST TO THE ROAD).

1. Northsiders - Well as all the Northsiders would know, we'll meet at the aspley hypermarket. Please note THE HYPERMARKET (not macca's). We will be meeting here from 10.15am - 10.45am. While we are here we can grab a bite to eat from Micca'ds or just socialize. I suggest the later of the 2 because macca's for breakfast is just wrong unless you got a hangover Once again please be prompt as we will be leaving at 10.45am on the dot!!!!

2. The next meet for both NORTH AND SOUTH SIDERS is at MORAYFIELD BP!!! That's right, the infamous carpark out the back. I'm hoping that we can meet here around 11.15am and be gone no later then 11.45am. I will be taking photo's and what not, and i know there's lots of keen beans wanting to get to the coast for some lapping action so i won't hold the progress up too much. Please make sure you have enough fuel to get to the coast (fill the tank if you must). This time i hope i don't have to direct traffic again LOL

3. From morayfield BP we will be headin to the KFC/HJ's at maroocydore for lunch. There's a carpark behind kfc for everyone to park at and i have spoken to the police and they don't mind us using the carpark so long as we are sensilbe like we usually are . I don't know what time we will get to the coast as the traffic is a lil indecisive so just see what time we get there.

4. After lunch we will be heading to the park land beside the alex head surf club for some footy/beach footy/swimming for the ones keen to brave the icy waters /lapping/chilling and down right mugby. Pretty much after lunch, anyone who wants to hang with the crowd we generally go to the beach for a swim to relax and catch some rays.

Ok guys, just a few notes for you all to pay attention to:

**I've copied and pasted the last format - i've used this format for the majority of my sunny coast events and runs really smooth **

There is to be no stupidity in the bp service station, this is refering to first attenders of the cruise. If you feel the need for stupidity it's best you don't come. The managers at morayfield bp have grown to know the fact that i run a well organised cruise and that i don't tolerate this sort of behaviour. so please just keep it out of the day.

Last sunny coast cruise we had a few very silly children trying to impress us with their 'skids'. I will be looking down upon anyone who does this and will not hesitate to tell you to piss off immediately as well as taking the appropriate steps to make the authorities know of your childish and immature behaviour.

That being said, look forward to seeing you all again and catching up on the hill!!!

Also if you have any queries before the cruise feel free to pm myself. I will assist where i can. If you need lifts also pm myself and i'll see what i can arrange for you.

PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS A MOUNTED SPEED CAMERA ON THE HIGHWAY ON THE WAY TO THE BP SERVICE STATION. I URGE ALL PEOPLE TO OBEY THE ROAD RULES UNLESS THEY WANT A HAPPY SNAP FOR THE DAY[i]

ALSO, AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO LEAD THE MEET FROM YATALA. SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN ON THE CRUISE BEFORE AND KNOWS WHERE TO GO thumbsup.gif

List of attendees for all you buns!!!:

List of attendees:

--------------------
IPB Image
angels666
Post #2

Wow it's been a while! I could be in for this biggrin.gif

The Ninja Kid
Post #3

Add me to your list will be meeting at either Aspley hyper market or Morayfield BP.

hopefully in a white MA70 aerotop Supra (with no stupid looking spoiler lol) (RWC in half an hours time will tell)

[appologies for earlier]

aj-
Post #4

Would be a first time for me. Might come check it out. Haven't been on a cruise yet. biggrin.gif

^sims^
Post #5

yeah maybe.. i'll have to see what else is on, i got so much on atm sad.gif

90 GTX
Post #6

Count me in biggrin.gif

94VR
Post #7

im there!

Twist
Post #8

Maybe at the moment + another 3-4 cars

RIP-S13
Post #9

I'm out no outings before Drag day for me...

Hope you all have fun !

Killy
Post #10

it's a sunday, were always out at alex on sunday arvo's. probably be there, will be cool to see heaps of people up here. sounds good biggrin.gif

NJL
Post #11

Definately interested smile.gif

45SET
Post #12

i'm there... any magazine interest at this point?

Warney going to be there with the Camera again?

spazz
Post #13

Looks like a good day, I have a Subaru cruise on that day.

We are also heading up to sunny coast unsure.gif

Rookie ROX
Post #14

I may be in, will confirm closer to the date.

Edit: Just noticed that it's the same weekend as SAS, might as well take the whole weekend off!

ROCK ON
R~R

Protius
Post #15

Fuck you matt, I'll be working on my car around that date! Ah well I'm sure Jack will let me take the celsior so should be there either way biggrin.gif

27EEZ
Post #16

havnt missed one yet so wont change this time count me in at aspley!

IEATU
Post #17

Shall be coming, havent seen your for a while matt, will be good to catch up. Should have the new VE SS by then so watch out wink.gif

PUMPED
Post #18

Ill be on the coast already!!!

66mustang
Post #19

maybe come if i remember and have new turbo on.

warney
Post #20

could be a goer....Will see what the darkness is doing by then !!!!!

But will say more then likely smile.gif

MR. NXR
Post #21

I won't be my car has got a blown engine. and will have moved to melb

JuStDaVe
Post #22

will prol go depending on who is going ... see how the numbers are might stick it in one of the mags again

warney
Post #23

QUOTE(JuStDaVe @ Apr 11 2008, 10:50 PM) [snapback]1282179531[/snapback]

will prol go depending on who is going ... see how the numbers are might stick it in one of the mags again

Yeah ya will ya skirt.....Your coming , get Steve to bring you smile.gif

DODelaney
Post #24

if im correct... the last one was in 06? correct or not?
i no that one was tops so ill be there again
if VIP are they ...will the van not die this time thanks to dodge wiring tongue.gif

Lance
Post #25

Yeah maybe! yatala ftw.

urban_angel
Post #26

yeh i'm in!

Unless there is a marriage/baby/death smile.gif

Rookie ROX
Post #27

QUOTE(DODelaney @ Apr 12 2008, 08:20 AM) [snapback]1282180288[/snapback]

if im correct... the last one was in 06? correct or not?

I think that's right - Last years kept getting cancelled no?

ROCK ON
R~R

angels666
Post #28

QUOTE(RIP-S13 @ Apr 11 2008, 03:22 PM) [snapback]1282177404[/snapback]
I'm out no outings before Drag day for me...

Aww I <3 this dedication biggrin.gif

DODelaney
Post #29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_4lyOTh84w
vid from 06

1JZX81
Post #30

ill bring teh rotor out smile.gif

RetardedMonkey
Post #31

Keen as.

I've been bugging you for long enough.

OIM.666
Post #32

Possibly smile.gif

speed racer
Post #33

See you there Matt smile.gif

Sharpy
Post #34

ill be up here! last time just dave got it in a mag the camry got in woooo

FS 87 camry as seen in hot 4's issue ...... lol

maybe the sil this time?

Mr. Focus
Post #35

QUOTE(PUMPED @ Apr 11 2008, 07:17 PM) [snapback]1282178224[/snapback]

Ill be on the coast already!!!

Sames!!! will try and get a few of the old heads out too

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 8
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x