Hamish4danielle
  • Hamish4danielle
  • rb25det r32
  • Member No.: 62,921
Post #1 post 25th April 2007 - 04:33 PM
THE LEAN MEAN GREEN MACHINE 2 Door Coupe

Engine: RB25DE 6 cylinder Petrol Injected 2.5L (2498cc) 5 speed Manual

Exhaust: 3 inch Stainless Steal from Cat-Back with nice muffler

Suspension: Lowered Standard Springs (just to make the ride height sit on the rims nice

Wheels: 18" Chromies wrapped in KUMO Rubber

Modifications: Custom Green Sprayed with green dail face in dash cluster to match, mongoose 3 way alarm, bucket seats, GTR BODY KIT, NISMO FRONT STRUT BRACE, APEXI AIR POD, EXHEAVY HEAVY DUTY CLUTCH, SONY FOLD OUT MP3 PLAYER

Stereo Audio / Visual: Sony fold-out MP3 player, 6 inch pioneer speakers in parcel shelf and 4 inch in the front door pods

Estimated Power: Non 100% sure will have to get dyno'd

Many More Engine mods on the way like fitting a turbo most likly t3/t4, FMIC etc..
Let me know what u think and that you think i can do next!!!
UPDATE!! MORE PICTURES IN FURTHER POSTS!!!

UPDATE - NEW 12" Sony Xplode 1000w sub installed in boot with sony box to match, 300wat US Audio AMP to power, Done some interior work, got rid of old ripped gear boot and worn gear knob and replaced with brand new SAAS gear, black and chrome...will post pics..

UPDATE FITTED GREDDY OIL CATCH CAN - BRAIDED LINES ARE ON THE WAY

Hamish

This post has been edited by Hamish4danielle: Jun 27 2007, 07:25 PM
Hamish4danielle's Other

Comments

• Boost Network 76
  • Low-Vy
    Post #2

looks good

Pauly16
    Post #3

looks awesome

TAINTED180
    Post #4

very uummmmmmm.............. GREEN

FWDrolla
    Post #5

Would look good with some white diablo's.
    And without that snake decal.
    Are you used to the colour yet?

Good luck with her, somewhat classier than the VP.

clutch-monkey
    Post #6

oh god the colour ohmy.gif

mark1414
    Post #7

Did you finally sell that VP lol.

Looks alright may take a while to get used to that green but.

FWDrolla
    Post #8

QUOTE(clutch-monkey @ Apr 25 2007, 05:02 PM) [snapback]1280999076[/snapback]

oh god the colour ohmy.gif

Thanks for saying what we were all thinking.
    Its different.

Nova
    Post #9

um yeah the colour is very different
    doesn't really suit it imo.
    nor do the wheels.

good base though.

Skoun-dral
    Post #10

nice ride how did u get this for ur vn? + money

wobbly
    Post #11

colour doesnt suit nor the wheels sorry, and its n/a

TB CUSTOMS
    Post #12

hmm its good but could be betterm imo new rims dirfty spoke ones, lower it man, and take that snake decial off and then it iwll look better

Skyline1
    Post #13

Not bad, dont really like the wheels and not turbo o well!!
    gl with it

HOON69
    Post #14

looks good smile.gif

35NIK
    Post #15

i love that green!

bustage
    Post #16

lol finnaly got rid of your vn

Marshwa
    Post #17

fuk i love green... nice work gl with it

Apexi_Power
    Post #18

ATMO Skyline, Boo, LOL, Oh well get that turbo strapped 2 the side n start dancing ? Looks Good Very Bright ? Look Afta It Hey

high rollin
    Post #19

hahaha dude KEEP THE COBRA!!! cobra rep, its not to bad but gl with it

Dori*mon
    Post #20

hrm green is unique, cant say i love it but i dont hate it. Nice 33 anyway smile.gif

Hamish4danielle
    Post #21

Thanks for the comments guys the pictures look good but seriously do not do this car justice, the green looks slighly different in pics the car is bautiful for the people who want to know what i got for my VP i got $4500.oo with cracked window screen, yeah may remove the cobra's just got the car so han't done anything to it yet, i dun mind chrome rims its my daily so its a pretty sweet car exasut is beauiful gives a great note will post more pics and maybe get some videos together if anyone interesed..

this car is clean as, engine is RB25DE, what turbo should i put on it or should i just transplant a RB25DET motor in it?

blony-1
    Post #22

heyy bro

nice get a ball bearing turbo

l0lz tlk to u on msn

ciao

Hamish4danielle
    Post #23

Hey guys forgot to add that i'm got a sound system to add to it, it's in my garage was ouit of the VP, 12" sub boxed and 300Watt AMP

Cheers Hamish

subzeroR33
    Post #24

Not bad, But i would get it lowered and some different rims.

zivie17
    Post #25

Thats very different, gl with it

4pac
    Post #26

looks good mate

DEV3OS.
    Post #27

Green hurts my eyyyyyyess

Hot tho haha

Hamish4danielle
    Post #28

Yeah it already on lowered spring but i agree needs so be lowered more...
    y don't people like the chomies?

subzeroR33
    Post #29

QUOTE(Hamish4danielle @ Apr 25 2007, 08:38 PM) [snapback]1280999929[/snapback]

Yeah it already on lowered spring but i agree needs so be lowered more...
    y don't people like the chomies?

The rims are ok they are growing on me.

My mate is selling his RB25 motor goes hard all complete for $2500 ono. pm me if you are interested it made 190rwkw on allstars dyno and does 13.5sec 1/4 mile times.

Its still in the car.

He is getting an RB30/25 combo, next week so he needs it gone.

VXP51
    Post #30

not bad, needs a snail though.

hope you didnt pay too much for it. i see people all the time tryin to flog non turbos off for 11k and upwards

looks pretty tidy though, least its a manual.....

Hamish4danielle
    Post #31

QUOTE(j o s h @ Apr 25 2007, 08:02 PM) [snapback]1280999761[/snapback]

From what my mechanic told me, it works out cheaper to turbo the engine you have and that way you know the klms its done since you have had it, and the condition of it, instead of buying a half cut that could of had the ass thrashed off it. im gonna be turboing my rb25de in a while, ive had the engine sinse 40,000 klms so it seems silly to get rid of it and replace it with a det.

each to their own thats my opinion,

yeah well please PM me with all the details it will take to tubo a RB25DE and let me know what price it will be and what else needs doing, regards hamish

Yeah its tidy in and out has 128***k's bought it reasonbly cheap it was the mods and kustom look that sold me aye?! Definitaly needs a snail i agree and can't wait to put my soiund system in it, it in the garage came out of the commodore, yeah what type of turbo you think,

and to subzero33, i don;t have 2.5 k to spend at the moment at i am in uni its my first year and i broke just living with the miss's only 19years old, but am looking for a DET even if it half cut, regards hamish

Yeah its tidy in and out has 128***k's bought it reasonbly cheap it was the mods and kustom look that sold me aye?! Definitaly needs a snail i agree and can't wait to put my soiund system in it, it in the garage came out of the commodore, yeah what type of turbo you think,

and to subzero33, i don;t have 2.5 k to spend at the moment at i am in uni its my first year and i broke just living with the miss's only 19years old, but am looking for a DET even if it half cut, regards hamish

Skyline_Deano
    Post #32

dont like the colour sad.gif

Hamish4danielle
    Post #33

Yeah colour may not do it justice but looks different in person, looks show car alike, needs engine mods

mudjimba
    Post #34

You can safley lower her another 1cm or so(worth it?). I would sugest mags with slightly thicker spokes. I LOVE green, and i LOVE skylines. I do think it looks awsome overall. You could do somthing to the bonet, somekind of an intake for ya futre turbo(idk), unless you want to run the intake out the front sad.gif i wouldnt go carbon thought with the green, just get somthing shaped but its up to you. DET ftw, oh and pretty plz don't get a loud ass BOV, i froth over so many hot 33's n 34's then hear there gay 1,000,000,000db BOV lol

PS i dunno why the wheels look od. they just look small compared to your kit i think dunno.gif i think its the time of day and pictures though.

Hamish4danielle
    Post #35

Agree mate i don't mind the sound of the stock RB25 blow off valves i like on creek road carindale and i hear them going past all the time 1,000,000,000db is nearly correct. glad to know u like the car, i personally like the colour myself, looks different other stockie looking ones. lowering will be on the way it looks strange in the photos.
    Think it'll be worthy of a cruise day or something so i can show boost members the baby in person.

And yeah u would run the FMIC so inlet from the front..

Would anyone like to see more pics of the girl?

A modded bonnet would look different.
    Regards Hamish

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 3
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x