[email protected]
1991 Nissan 300ZX NA 2+2 5spd V6 Molded Fiberglass Wide Body Kit
Clean/Clear Title in Hand - Perfect

Price: $3,500
Engine: 3000cc V6
Transmission: Manual
Mileage: 150000
Vin#: JN1RZ26H5MX501813

1991 300ZX NA 2+2 5 speed. Full custom one-off hand laid and molded fiberglass wide body. You will not see another like this. Inspected and ready to sell.

INTERIOR: power windows, power locks, power mirrors, 4 wheel disc brakes, ABS, T-tops, power leather seats, AC, cruise, heated mirrors, Momo 6.5" speakers and tweeters with crossover, shift knob, shift boot, and pedals, rear wiper, rear defrost, with 5 speed transmission. White face cluster, Autometer Tach with light, Pillar gauges are also Autometer Ultra-lites - voltage and oil pressure. Interior in good overall condition.

ENGINE: Replaced in December of 2004 with a NEW STILLEN LONGBLOCK, still under warranty for 10 months from now unlimited mileage. Engine was replaced by Local auto shop - have receipts for engine and labor. When the engine was done we also added: headers, under-drive pulleys, custom dual cold air intake, custom full dual exhaust with crossover pipe, front and rear upper strut bars, all belts and hoses replaced, water pump replaced, fuel injection service, fresh coolant and flush, thermostat, fuel filter, pvc, plugs.

FACT: Engine warranty requires a $25 transfer fee - VERY SMALL PRICE TO PAY!

EXTERIOR: Full front to rear, hand laid fiberglass wide body. Completely molded in, smoothed out and prefered. This is a one-off body not a kit, My car was in the shop for 4 months. Custom front nose with driving lights and NO2 purge areas built in. Lower piece of nose has a carbon fiber skid plate attached. Both doors had pieces attached and molded to exactly match the fender and rear quarter extensions. Fenders and quarter panels were molded in and rear quarters are extended approx. 8.5". Custom sill vents behind each quarter glass with vent and drain hole built in. Remote control rear spoiler - Carbon Fiber and motorized, you can raise and lower it by remote. 18" 350Z wheels with good Potenza tires. Windows are lightly tinted. J-spec taillight conversion.

FACT: Lower nose has one small crack - tried to take picture of it but it is not noticeable in photo. Body is in primer and would not need much prep to paint - original car color is red.

Car is in good overall condition. It has 150,000 on the chassis at this time, I drive It needs paint, of course, and to be detailed your way under the hood and inside. Basically stock under hood and interior. Have all receipts for engine and installation and warranty book with all needed transfer information.

It runs super strong, shifts smoothly, excellent condition, looks great, definitely a head-turner, sounds mean and is an absolute blast to drive.
Serious buyers please feel free to email me for more details or photos. If you intend to buy please have all cash in hand and ready! No Trades! I have been honest about this cars description and I am happy to answer any questions. Only serious inquires, please!
Feel free to email me with any questions you might have at [email protected] !...

Just email me and I will answer all your questions gladly!
Thank you in advance for your interest!!!

--------------------

Comments

• Boost Network 0
  • GLD-086
    Post #2

WTF? I think someone has been screwing around, with NFSU2 for too long. unsure.gif

banjodog
    Post #3

Oh god!!! *vomit*!!

GTRVspec95
    Post #4

* falls off chair and has multiple heart attack *

*URABUS*
    Post #5

mwaahahahahahahahahahahah.......*breaths*.....ahahahahahahahahahahhahaaha..... wtf, my eyes hurt from the fugliness, only in us.of.a lol. and a remote control spoiler, why?? definetly bit too much nfs and fnf for this bloke.
    i now need to wash my eyes with soap.

zivie17
    Post #6

bahahahhahahahah
    thats freaking hideous!

`Dirty Luke
    Post #7

QUOTE(GTRVspec95 @ Apr 10 2007, 07:55 PM) [snapback]1280953396[/snapback]

* falls off chair and has multiple heart attack *

`x2

that thing looks hideous..

geforce
    Post #8

from the side i thought meh with a bit of paint and some big dish maybe...

but that second pic made me cry with laughter

chop_it_like_its_hot
    Post #9

i wanna jump on the front and run into the sides lol

D3N1S
    Post #10

umm unsure.gif

boost bogan
    Post #11

if darthvader were into boats, thats what he would drive

-nismo-
    Post #12

wft lmao.... somone has to be f*^&d in the head to be able to design a bodykit like that

HOON69
    Post #13

one question

WHY would you do that?

look at the air pods man thats filth tongue.gif

Dori*mon
    Post #14

ahahaa that looks horrible! the rear wheels sit in so much.

MYB16
    Post #15

why waste the money on making a car look like shit...

PYRO CHILD
    Post #16

what
    the
    fuck
    just
    happend
    to
    a
    300zx?

MagicMike
    Post #17

That's been for sale for AT LEAST 12 months LOL Worst example I have ever seen - obviously it's not finished, but the kit is awfull

drft17
    Post #18

what a hardcore!

ROZ33
    Post #19

We need a new category called "ridiculous rides" cos that's where that belongs.

rankin1600
    Post #20

just wot size rubber woz that person thinking ov putting under the ass end? newayz that looks like poo

MeR
    Post #21

id still buy it fuck yas all smile.gif

Italiano Stalliono
    Post #22

omg u killed a 300zx

t-time
    Post #23

if i seen that thing in public i would snap that ugly ass front bar off.
    get off the drugs buddy

BernZ..corollin
    Post #24

looks like a transformer...

Mines_R34_The_Ultimate
    Post #25

Gives us Nissan lovers a bad name head_wall.gif

grannyracer
    Post #26

Lets hope the monster tacho in the line of sight can help take that thing off the road.

But seriously, would that thing fit through a single car garage door?

aaron_laserKE
    Post #27

get rid of the spoiler, rims with massive dish on the back, sum paint and it look would awsome. dunno wot can be said bout the pod filters

i_am_greek
    Post #28

Full custom one-off hand laid and molded fiberglass wide body. You will not see another like this.

good....

REXZLA
    Post #29

He has ruined a great car, transformed it into something that looks like it has been made out of clay by a pre-school kid.

Brendino
    Post #30

thats look f8%kin rediculous.. i would rather slam my cock in a fridge door multiple times than own that.. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

TB CUSTOMS
    Post #31

Full custom one-off hand laid and molded fiberglass wide body. You will not see another like this,,,,,haha i wonder why its crap uglyest 300 ive eevr seen

_SL1D3_
    Post #32

if there was an erial view of that car it would look like a penis.... its an ugly car still lol

mx6.turbo
    Post #33

I cant believe the negative comments on this thread. Everyone here is clearly massively jealous that they cannot afford to do this sort of thing to their own car. The front bar looks awesome and I recon it should definately be the next feature car for F&F 4. The pod filter location would easily add 40-50hp. That sort of wing would be required for this car as it probably has at least 800hp under the bonnet. Stop being jealous guys.

But seriously, this car is shit.
    We wont need water when this thing burns.

Hobodeluxe
    Post #34

hey sweet boat dude !

Jinxed
    Post #35

WTF is right!!!! Man that is fugly!!!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x