How To Make Ur Car Fluter ? - ssssss tu tu tu tu tu tu  

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
sabri
  • sabri
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 34,549
Post #1 post 30th January 2007 - 02:31 AM
I have an et turbo as use prob al noe lol.. well i want irt to fluter how is irt possible to do this.. like i want a melbourne VL TURBO fluter or anything close lol.. NEED HELP ANY-1 thanx alot guyz soz for al the posts smile.gif thanx alot cheeeersszz

--------------------
[b][color=#CC33CC]

KEYWORD SEARCH: sabri

sabris other = FORD LASER KF - TX3 look alike
sabris nissan = ET TURBO - HEAPS OF FUN
THEDON
Post #2

Blow Off Valve?

P.S. What is a Melbourne VL Turbo flutter and how's it different to a Sydney VL Turbo flutter? lol tongue.gif

810 OUT
Post #3

flutter type blow off valves are baaaaad for your turbo!

PYRO CHILD
Post #4

yeah what do you mean?

SlOwDeO
Post #5

get a pod filter and have no bov, let the turbo flutter thru the pod, this will fuck your turbo but sounds good.

70NKY
Post #6

I'm guessing he wants turbo flutter.... the noise your turbo makes as the throttle body closes, and the compressed air is "chopped up" by the blades, and makes that noise. Other than that, you might wanna look at a Blitz BOV. I forget what sort my RX7 has, but it gives a similar noise.

sabri
Post #7

but like any perticular b.o.v or waht..?? most people say dissconect ur b.o.v.. wel its NOT intercooled just compleetli stock 86 N12 et pulsar turbo.. or even move ur AFM closer to the turbo..?? i duno herd to many thingzz.. HELP plzzzzz cheers

please be persifick thanx bye

SlOwDeO
Post #8

get a pod filter and have no bov, let the turbo flutter thru the pod, this will fuck your turbo but sounds good.

sabri
Post #9

SlOwDeO were should i locate the filter ??

THEDON
Post #10

seriously, i'm still waiting on the 'melbourne VL Turbo flutter' explanation lmao

PYRO CHILD
Post #11

oh i get it, why not just record the "turbo flutter" and play it out of a sub smile.gif

Pie
Post #12

wow all wrong
you wanna buy a flute for starters and a flute music book. then you'll be well on your way to your car having a fluter.

flutter is just compressed air bouncing between the turbons compressor and the throttle body, remove your bov, get a intercooler and get a pod to amplify the sound.

SlOwDeO
Post #13

where everyone puts a pod filter, at the end of your intake pipe, the start of the induction process of your engine, this should work but it will fuck your turbo after a while.

sabri
Post #14

LMFAO ur a funii 1 THEDON hahahahahaha MELB has much more VLz then sydney lol & 99% of melb vlz fluter hard :>:P

RX4_guy
Post #15

QUOTE(THEDON @ Jan 30 2007, 09:39 PM) [snapback]1280723106[/snapback]

seriously, i'm still waiting on the 'melbourne VL Turbo flutter' explanation lmao

Look it up on youtube tongue.gif

sabri
Post #16

obviously at the end of the intake pipe .. lol but srzli like were would be betr next to the turbo or just normal standered postition ? btw i have ET turbo worst engine bay tongue.gif

obrim
Post #17

lol Please tell me you did not just spell specific as 'persifick'

EDIT: srzli = seriously? bahaha

sabri
Post #18

obviously at the end of the intake pipe .. lol but srzli like were would be betr next to the turbo or just normal standered postition ? btw i have ET turbo worst engine bay

sick_sr20de
Post #19

interesting.

PYRO CHILD
Post #20

sabri please, try to keep the grammar Raaedibile (readible) or atleast at a grade 7 level. 0r YOur C@nt Reifvd It ouY Kn0MW?

Rookie ROX
Post #21

My brain hurts sad.gif

Dose pipe

Problem solvered

ROCK ON
R~R

sabri
Post #22

im reali in a rush and i just wana noe man if use can help then help if not then dont replie thanx alot

PYRO CHILD
Post #23

i dont even know why you would want to make your car go "ssssss tu tu tu tu tu tu " dunno.gif

Rookie ROX
Post #24

Seeing as you want VL flutter, dose pipe was a serious answer.

But I don't see how you can be 'in a rush', the car isn't going to be roadworthy for quite a while.

Maybe posting in the Technical section like it should be (along with the AFM topic) would help as well

ROCK ON
R~R

sabri
Post #25

im not stupide man use guyz gota have a look at an et pulsars engine bay realii then ul understand were im coming from

MaDDoG
Post #26

you need a motec system exhaust and HKS stickers

sabri
Post #27

Rookie ROX << thanx mayte uv been a good help but irts wird in an et im in a rush to jump of the comp and probli wont be on 4 a while so yer but thanx to every1 have a good look at the piks i posted thanx bye

maDDog hahahahahahah ur a bunnie lol funni guy smile.gif

Danzig
Post #28

Pigeon in the engine bayy!

obrim
Post #29

^^^ haha I remember those pictures

https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=141500

J2
Post #30

oh......my.......god....

SOMEONE please send this poor fella to school for gods sake!!

Im sure if you just yell TUTUTUTUTUTU out the window on each gear shift, someone will go "omg uleh, listen to that flutterz bro!"

james_1986
Post #31

make your turbo so big, that itll suck in some pigeons... then it flutterZ real good.

THEDON
Post #32

Glad I gave you a laugh.. thanks for returning the favour by showing me that nice clean engine bay smile.gif

QUOTE(sabri @ Jan 30 2007, 09:55 PM) [snapback]1280723166[/snapback]

maDDog hahahahahahah ur a bunnie lol funni guy smile.gif

erm, yeah maDDog, you bunnie you... unsure.gif

mighty-toy-boy
Post #33

QUOTE(Danzig @ Jan 30 2007, 08:57 PM) [snapback]1280723181[/snapback]

Pigeon in the engine bayy!

You sir, deserve a medal! bowrofl.gif

sabri
Post #34

nice mix of funi and some real low life fcukers any way thanx 2 every1 who had a lagh n also enjoyd talkin the rest of use bagging the vlt flutter WOG RMX use al run into a nife yallah bye

Capriv8
Post #35

dur hur tri reachn out th window an lettin da air out ur tyrez az u move along. th air escapn wil sound jus lyk a BOV. jus rememba 2 pump da tyrez up wen dey go flat! ohmy.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x