Page 1 of 9
Jump to page
JayJay
  • JayJay
  • life is an illusion
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 4,215
Post #1 post 24th December 2005 - 05:04 PM
The time has finally come for the Toyota Cruise, It will be held on the 12th of February and we will be heading to Wivenhoe damn. A Bbq will be held on the day so everyone will need to bring something to add to the bbq.

Meeting points:
Noth side people: They will meet at Aspley Maccas. Look for Em (Speed Racer) Meet at 10 and depart at 10:20 to head to the southside meet.
Southside people: Meet at Springwood Crazy Clarks. Look for me, a white KE70 Corolla. Meet at 11 departure at 11:30.
Gold Coast people: Coomera Bp, off of the highway. Meet at 10, depart at 10:30 to head to the southside meeting point. Look for Pete (SkidMan) in a brown cressida. If you are wondering where there is a topographical map of where on page three supplied by skidman.
Ok Westend people. I may not be able to get out there to check it all out and get some photo's of Wivenhoe as I have to replace brake pads and some tyres, also have to go out to Stanthorpe this weekend (possibly on that one) So I'll try my hardest to get out there to get it all together in the last week. Fingures crossed on that one.

I will also be heading down to the Spit if there is enough time so if people are also wanting to go then I guess we could all cruise there afterwards.

The way we will be taking will be put up with some pictures of Wivenhoe when I trek out there next weekend to find someplace there suitable for parking and make sure that I know the way out there (been there before but always good to make sure). Maps will also be handed out on the day so incase people aren't to sure on what way we are going they can always look at the map to make sure.

Everyone that is attending this must bring a UHF (if you have one that is), a sense of humour and have a great day, it is forbiden to not have fun, if you don't then I'll fine you some ridiculous amount of money.

There is bbq Facilities there so everyone must bring something for the bbq. Everyone must also bring a UHF (if available) and channel 16 is the channel we will be using, must also make sure that you have a full tank of fuel. The first stop will be about halfway at one of the servo's (can't remember what suburb it was in but I will find out later). We will be going through two tolls on the way there so everyone will need to make sure that they have a dollar for the first one and $1.70 for the second toll.

People attending so far
SkidMan (Pete)
Speed Racer (Em)
RA-28
Sith-1
89VIP + 5 Celsiors
Pulsanator (Maybe)
Monkeyboi85 (Maybe)
GT4IMV (Maybe)
edi25
Protius
azn3K
Kamikaze Kites
lo rolla
Trax (Maybe)
PimpiN
Faye
SupraChik
73ESN
Northy
Leandro (Maybe)
chris davey
5teve
lhawk6
FHA57 (Maybe)
NismoBabyGurl (Maybe)
Gringo (Maybe)
10rav (Maybe)
MrDOHC
21 JeZ
da foles
tomace (yes) + 2 (maybe)
Rol14 Julez
boriskov
TwinBoost (maybe)
sharpie sprinter (maybe)
XPN53
Keith G (hilux 308)
8 people roughly from ToyMods, thanks MrDOHC.
7 people from Camcrew, thanls lhawk6.
Some people from ozcelica, Toymods, ALSC
Sorry if I have missed people but if you would kindly Pm me if I have missed you saying that you are coming.
Also could people also put this link on all the other Toyota sites so they know and if they want to attend they are more than welcome.

This post has been edited by JayJay: Feb 8 2006, 04:38 AM
SkiDMaN
Post #2

goldy meeting point should be coomera... easy to get into and out of.. and is north of the coast so no one has to travel south to a meeting point only to go back north. and it should be in the carpark on the left as u just enter into the servo smile.gif

Pete

speed racer
Post #3

I agree with Skid Man.

Jay- let me know when you are going to go for the drive to wivenhoe and I will come along too....I need to run in this engine also

RetardedMonkey
Post #4

QUOTE(speed racer @ Dec 25 2005, 03:04 PM)
I agree with Skid Man.

Jay- let me know when you are going to go for the drive to wivenhoe and I will come along too....I need to run in this engine also

You've already run it in... last night tongue.gif

RA-28
Post #5

Wikkid! Count me in!

Infy
Post #6

what time at each of the meeting points??

SkiDMaN
Post #7

btw 13th of Feb is a monday

DR1F7
Post #8

Post this in the QLD forum, will get a better responce?

SITH 1
Post #9

might go to take photos

Protius
Post #10

Can non-toyota cars come?

89VIP
Post #11

QUOTE(Protius @ Dec 26 2005, 01:56 PM)
[right][snapback]5748033[/snapback][/right]

i think the heading says toyota cruise.

I havent seen any toyotas on any of the nissan crusies so far.

and count me in. I post is on www.ausvip.com
for you as well.

is this on the toymods site yet??

JayJay
Post #12

To my knowledge not yet, I only know it being on Boost Cruising, Rolla club and that is it I think. Toyota's only, but I think the lexus is like a Toyota though, so Lexus can come.

Also can a mod please move this to the Queensland section please.

Pulsanator
Post #13

ill c if i can borow my uncles 76 corana mk2 coupe... if its done. or if he buys the four door 76 mk2 ill borow that. or ill bring my mums avalon. hell prolly come along in his crown wen i tell him about it to

89VIP
Post #14

ok please can you PM me oh all the times when u have found them all out and i will post them on ausvip.com

monkeyboi85
Post #15

Me & gt4IMV will most likely be in with our GT-Fours! from Northside

XPN53
Post #16

have posted on Supraforums now wink.gif

edi25
Post #17

fool i drive a toyota... as long as i'm not workin u can come wif me.
btw my car has 4 doors so if u don't mind the windows down and the music up PM me if u want a lift... i live on the nth side. It'd be good to bring a little bit of fuel money for the trip

Protius
Post #18

QUOTE(edi25 @ Dec 26 2005, 09:11 PM)
fool i drive a toyota... as long as i'm not workin u can come wif me
[right][snapback]5748796[/snapback][/right]

I was only just thinking that. I'll take my camera.

azn3k
Post #19

count me in...going with my friend jason in his sw20 (projct is the plate) =P

Kamikaze kites
Post #20

CANTY WAIT

edi25
Post #21

I spose for the ppl that dont know my car its a 1985 ae82 corolla. To distinguish it theres 2 orange stickers on the back windscreen. I'll hopefully be at the northside meet

eighty-eight
Post #22

sad.gif

edi25
Post #23

sad.gif ?

speed racer
Post #24

yeah im doing the sad face now too.

I just got my car back on the road 3 days ago....and now its off again.

Infy
Post #25

can we get times for this?

and are you going to change the date instead of it being on a monday, because i would assume some people would have to work?

89VIP
Post #26

posted in ausvip.com

edi25
Post #27

why em?

all4XH
Post #28

ahahah hey zac..ill come with ya...ill drive the beat that u picked me up in the other night... thumbsup.gif

all4XH
Post #29

**beast**

tomace
Post #30

wat about westsiders? i aint drivin all that way just to turn around and come back.

Make the fuel stop at goodna or sumthing so the westsiders can meet up there just a thought champ thumbsup.gif

all4XH
Post #31

come on zac...ill race ur VIP in it....i know which one will win biggrin.gif

JayJay
Post #32

Times and the date have already been changed, Em is sad because of her car.

I feel so sorry for you Em, if it isn't working by the the time the cruise is on, I should have a spare seat for you.

seed
Post #33

Nooooo!

and I'll be there! biggrin.gif

eighty-eight
Post #34

QUOTE(edi25 @ Dec 27 2005, 04:01 AM)
sad.gif ?
[right][snapback]5749647[/snapback][/right]

my cars fucked

speed racer
Post #35

I will have it back again by the time this cruise is on....aslong as I can find someone who likes to pull apart 3sge's.....which is almost impossible

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 9
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x