**biggest Cruise Ever** Every Car Welcome - NSW: Sydney 06 July  

Page 6 of 8
Jump to page
drshow
Post #201

shame i couldnt make it ive been at work since 5.30am and im still here i finish soon so if anyone is ganna head out to lapa tonight ill see u there

v8silvia
Post #202

i went was at kks but had to take off early

FLAWLS
Post #203

What an awesome turnout!! I reckon there was more than the expected 800 cars. P5 at Homebush was packed as too was Mount Penang Parklands

Great to see a heap of quality cars raising money for a good cause.

Congrats and well done Rob (BUZDBY) for organising the day, along with all the other guys who helped out on the day and the lead up to the day. Westmead Childrens Hospital are the overall winners and it wouldnt have happened without you guys.

epid3mic
Post #204

yeh was a great day. cops were pretty good on their part. yeh i'd agree about 900ish cars there. pics anyone?

Commovr
Post #205

it was a wicked day great turn out cant wait for pics!!!!

gtir2crzy
Post #206

word has it 1200 stickers got given out so im guessin more than 1200 cause a few were already up there and some joined on the way..

JDM-31T
Post #207

the day was awesum... i hung with team exclusive all day n just got home (went for a mild extended cruise lol) only got 2 photos all day... my camera man got a few tho... lol

Juiced
Post #208

posting on behalf of ROB(BUZDBY) and myself .. corey (juiced)

hey guys firstly on behalf of katrina my mrs and myself i would like to thank everyone who came today and made the day happen and also gave extra cash towards the hospital from homebush everything ran so smooth the cops did a great job and directed all the traffic in a top way to save us banking up for ages and also not handing out defects etc
the drive was awesome all the way up to the destination point was having a great day everyone was happy no cops busting our chops at all untill they came to check on us and have some lunch and their is always one clown in the crowd to stuff it up besides that the day would of gone 100% trouble free thank you guys for all the support and attending the day muchly appreciated $18,500 DOLLARS WAS RAISED THAT IS TOPS GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH alot of cars didnt pay as we ran out of stickers and the day got to big to control and keep tab but thanks to everyone who attened

Big thanks to Bassa from 2 SUS CUSTOM RESPRAYS, JUICED PHOTOGRAPHY, MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR ALL THEIR HELP THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE, AND ALL MAJOR SPONSERS OF THE EVENT

CHEERS ROB & KATRINA

and can you please post this on other forums you posted on for me cheers

Juiced
Post #209

On another note as well. NSW police were extremely supportive and they were understanding that it only takes one bad egg to ruin the dozen. With approximately over 1200 cars @ homebush and roughly double that amount for Mt Penang, the money raised and the attitude and respect for the car scene from all those who attended not to mention the sheer DIVERSITY of the crowd and the willingness to help the childrens hospital out shows that 95% of the car scene are what we say we are.

Enthusiasts. not hoons.

Once again, many thanks to all those who attended, big thanks to other photographers out there spending hours capturing the day, 2sus boys chipping in as much as possible.. (i.e. OOOFFT on bbq duties for 4 hours!!) and a MASSIVE thankyou for those that waited it out and helped clean up the park (ginger etc)

Whats that? Cruise 4 Kids 2008 DVD?

Coming soon smile.gif

andrew1
Post #210

i was there also in the starlet , was an awesome day

would love to do it again some time

moejlh
Post #211

andrew1
Post #212

the 7th pic down are a couple of coast cars
i know the lot of them

haha
orange wrx : EVLWRX
pick rolla : KPR01N
and i think thats was one of there mate beside the rex

~bb~
Post #213

fuck that cruise was huge! awesome event biggrin.gif so many cars that where sex on wheels!

rabs
Post #214

Awesome turnout and nice drive too smile.gif

Good work by the organisers thumbsup.gif

Eskimo24
Post #215

I am so angry I missed it.

My friend dogged me so I couldn't come. I'm going to slash his tyres.

GT-15-HO
Post #216

awesome day, was quite pissed off that i got lost and was late to mt penang and once i rocked up my friends wanted to go get food so i didnt get to hang round long sad.gif but was still fun and glad to hear how much we raised for the childrens hospital

JDM-31T
Post #217

well organised and every 1 acted well, proved to every 1 that we wern't hoons. except the bmw that got pulled over on the way home... lol

GT-15-HO
Post #218

anyone have any trouble trying to get out with the dirt/grass roads??? i managed to scoop up about 2kg worth of dirt with my front bar and put a couple cracks in it lol but i didnt mind the bar is f***ed anyway haha

JDM-31T
Post #219

supprisingly no... but did n e 1 c the chick in the r33 get beached??? ba ha ha ha lol

~bb~
Post #220

i snuck out the back way from the grass, where it was rocky gravel... but i drove up the grass not the middle of it, fuck i woulda "bogged" myself if i did!!

anyone got more pics?

gtir_sp00lz
Post #221

was it the promo chicks in the silver R33 with the [HERTBO] plates?

[ASH]
Post #222

gimmi 1 minute 2 get the pics..

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

P5 @ homebush
IPB Image
P5 @ homebush
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

P5 @ homebush
IPB Image
P5 @ homebush
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

rest can be found on http://www.hilariousmotorsport.com/photos later tonight and http://flickr.com/photos/oricle/

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Jst-Ali
Post #223

was awsum, toke almost an hour just to get out of homebush.

but overall good day out.

anyone know how much money has be raised?

~bb~
Post #224

apparently $18500, thats approx 1233 cars...orr 1000 cars and the other money for sausage sizzle etc etc.

Jst-Ali
Post #225

fark! thats alot

well done to everyone that went and organised the event..

v8silvia
Post #226

yeah sorry for taking off early had to go pick up my new ride

andrew1
Post #227

so pete you going to spill what it is ?

v8silvia
Post #228

its in the post a pik thread man check it out

andrew1
Post #229

will do

dhooka
Post #230

nice rx7 man lol..

mmm_rubber
Post #231

is any one postin up pics was a sik day!!

Commovr
Post #233

the link dident work ?

[ASH]
Post #234

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

GSI-PSI
Post #235

has anyone got the pics of my mates baby blue civic coupe? not CAL213 btw

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 6 of 8
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x