Southside Meeting Spot Bc Charity Cruise 2004.  

Page 1 of 3
Jump to page
Silvia_Xtreme
  • Silvia_Xtreme
  • Dissing young people since 2002.
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 678
Post #1 post 5th December 2004 - 05:55 PM
Howdy peoples.

The meeting spot for the Southside People will be at:

Sunnybank.

Corner of Padstow Rd and Granadilla St. UBD REF: R 17, Map 200.
Entry to the parking area is from Granadilla St.

see attached picture for highlighted parking area.
There is approx 50 parking spots available on the entry road, there is also approx 40 more in the netball club carpark, and a large amount of grass parking.
please try not to invade the football clubs parking.

--------------------
Silvia_Xtreme
Post #2

9:30am Meet. please be early, be quiet and be considerate of the people living within the area.

vlgirl05
Post #3

hopefully i will make it on time
if i dont sleep in i will

james_1986
Post #4

and if we run out of parking in the netball court carpark - we can always park on the netball court laugh.gif rolleyes.gif tongue.gif .

btw, pat. is ur silvia the one with the "YET71" plates? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Dec 6 2004, 11:58 AM)
9:30am Meet. please be early, be quiet and be considerate of the people living within the area.

i'll be there, taking my 2 kids with me

lotusmk1
Post #6

i will be there even though its early biggrin.gif , just look out for the big white truck biggrin.gif

-Paulie-
Post #7

ill be there biggrin.gif

what time do you think you will be leaving from sunnybank?

QUOTE (james_1986 @ Dec 6 2004, 12:09 PM)

btw, pat. is ur silvia the one with the "YET71" plates? unsure.gif

indeed. the dinged up, neglected Silvia.

i will try not to travel too far from the car, so people can find me if they feel the need.

QUOTE (Leventi @ Dec 6 2004, 01:16 PM)
what time do you think you will be leaving from sunnybank?

i am planning to leave not long after 9:30.
that is why im asking for people to try to be early.

We are trying to coincide the leave times from each meeting spot so that we meet up on the M1 near Yatala.

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #10

People please bring your "Donation Money" with you to the meeting spot.
I will be taking your "Donations" and giving you entrant stickers and details in regard to the cruise to BWCP.

So please, when you park @ the meeting spot, come to me and i will sort you out.

livingordieingdoesnotmatter
Post #11

Ok this sucks, i would really appreciate you putting this off another week, but i know you dont care.... head_wall.gif

trd_rolla
Post #12

I will definitely be there! Considering I found the spot tongue.gif Thanks again to all the coordinaters

TRD Rolla

OIM.666
Post #13

I will try my best to be there.

I only hope i have my car back in time smile.gif

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #14

trd_rolla: many thanks. i drove oout there monday to make sure it would suit and it seemed to be able to accommodate a large amount of cars.. expecially if they park on the top grass bit smile.gif.

Mrs_LJ_GSRRVR
Post #15

Umm patty we will not be hitting the 1st toll booth till just before 10 so i dont fancy our chances of meeting up if you guys are leaving so early :S

LJ

QUOTE (Mrs_Gsr @ Dec 7 2004, 12:12 PM)
Umm patty we will not be hitting the 1st toll booth till just before 10 so i dont fancy our chances of meeting up if you guys are leaving so early :S

LJ

Ill drive slow wink.gif

QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Dec 6 2004, 01:55 PM)
indeed. the dinged up, neglected Silvia.

i saw that car near MTAQ at west end... wink.gif {i got photos of it on my phone} (i use to go there cool.gif )

*back on topic* - ill see if i can get my crapordia ready by sunday thumbsup.gif - all it needs is a run in biggrin.gif - and a wash and a boostcruising.com sticker wink.gif

Team Eddy
Post #18

All details looking good!
Looks like i'll be able to make it still.

Secondly, just like Silvia Xtream has mentioned before, It is a Sunday morning so lets all try and be considerate. After all isn't this the perfect time to try and lift our image. Dont start the day on a low.

So... Lets do it for the kiddies! facesjump.gif

QUOTE (james_1986 @ Dec 7 2004, 01:10 PM)

*back on topic* - ill see if i can get my crapordia ready by sunday thumbsup.gif - all it needs is a run in biggrin.gif - and a wash and a boostcruising.com sticker wink.gif

Is there any chance of getting a stack of boostcruising stickers for sale as well for those that don't already have 1 (me included)/

BLOWNVTSS
Post #20

WILL COME 4 A RUN WEATHER PERMITTIN

10WKC
Post #21

i should be there thumbsup.gif

TUN35
Post #22

i'll be there if i can find it tongue.gif might help if i looked it up properly first biggrin.gif

21_JeZ
Post #23

That's where S'bank Sports & Comm Club is, isn't it?? unsure.gif

'll be ther, haven't taken my bubbie on a cruise and 'look-see' in agessss!! Which is kinda shockin... ohmy.gif

Yes, yes for the sticker also. Haven't got 1, but 'll get 1 'specially since the BC site needs the dosh to up-grade, all this done for us!!! rolleyes.gif

Look out for lil Miss Tubby!! wink.gif
Ec-cho Power!! lol...

wiggle.gif

QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Dec 7 2004, 12:26 PM)

LJ

Ill drive slow wink.gif

Yeah so that's your excuse now is it tongue.gif , I was positive it was just your car laugh.gif

QUOTE (king of the concrete jungle @ Dec 8 2004, 01:16 PM)

LJ

Ill drive slow wink.gif

Yeah so that's your excuse now is it tongue.gif , I was positive it was just your car laugh.gif

if you count slowness by the number of meters i chop you by biggrin.gif.

QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Dec 8 2004, 01:41 PM)

LJ

Ill drive slow wink.gif

I feel that confident of having you for breakfast I think I would even race you in my Rodeo biggrin.gif mind you I'd stay behind first and hook the winch up to your rear laugh.gif

QUOTE (king of the concrete jungle @ Dec 8 2004, 01:58 PM)

LJ

Ill drive slow wink.gif

I feel that confident of having you for breakfast I think I would even race you in my Rodeo biggrin.gif mind you I'd stay behind first and hook the winch up to your rear laugh.gif

and you were where when you had the chance to back these words up??

no where to be seen.. i remember how u holden bogan boys pulled out of the BC drag day.. scared me thinks.. smile.gif biggrin.gif.

UH8WRX cause WRXKIKUASS.
w00t.

QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Dec 8 2004, 02:15 PM)
QUOTE (king of the concrete jungle @ Dec 8 2004, 01:58 PM)

LJ

Ill drive slow wink.gif

and you were where when you had the chance to back these words up??

no where to be seen.. i remember how u holden bogan boys pulled out of the BC drag day.. scared me thinks.. smile.gif biggrin.gif.

UH8WRX cause WRXKIKUASS.
w00t.

bowrofl.gif bowrofl.gif bowrofl.gif man that's bloody funny I will pay that one laugh.gif

Now if you own a WRX don't go rushing out for those numberplates biggrin.gif

fkn10
Post #29

yeah menice and i will be there thumbsup.gif

james_1986
Post #30

hey pat. what time are u getting there .... ill be there at like 8-8:30ish.... unsure.gif

ute_kid
Post #31

ill be there 4 sure ph34r.gif

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #32

Ill be in the Kia due to ANOTHER problem with the Silvia... look for a Blue Kia.

QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Dec 8 2004, 05:16 PM)
Ill be in the Kia due to ANOTHER problem with the Silvia... look for a Blue Kia.

Who's runing scared now Patrick cool.gif

HOON69
Post #34

KEEEEEYAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

will try my dandiest to make it its slim though thanks to my car rolleyes.gif

Robinator
Post #35

i suppose i'll grace every1 there with my presence.....really keen on a bc sticker when i get there though.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x