My Toolbox

2014 Mazda 3

Brisbane QLD 4000 (Brisbane)

2014 Mazda 3
$6,000 Negotiable
This item was listed over six months ago, please confirm with the seller whether it is still available for sale.

Brief Details

Price
$ 6,000 Negotiable
Transmission
Manual
Style
Hatchback
Kilometres
28,733 Kms
Condition
Used
Delivery
PickUp
Seller
carmineleopor
Updated
over a month ago
Views
Bumps

Sellers Description

Yes only 27,000 KMs and only 1 lady driver!

She has been an absolute treat for me over the past 5 years. Having only done 27,000Kms with her shes still looking great and runs perfectly. I'm looking to get a larger car so unfortunately its time for me and Abby to part ways

A good sound system, comfortable seats, perfect interior, good quality tyre's (probably 70% left), only a scratch on the drivers' passenger mirror, otherwise, it's a brand new car. Also its a really efficient car, it's great around town or on the motorway.

Also won 2014 car of the year. So she's a great choice for your next car. 8 months remaining on registration

This car has Bluetooth. My 2014 Mazda 3 has fantastic fuel efficiency at 5.9L per 100km.

First car buyers will love these features:
This Mazda 3 Maxx has iPod connectivity, front & rear power windows, BlueTooth functionality and front cup holders. This car has USB audio input, cruise control and 16" alloy wheels. It has electric power-assisted steering. It has internet connectivity via bluetooth system and storage compartment in centre console.

SAFETY FEATURES FOR YOUR PROTECTION
This Mazda 3 2014 has driver airbag, passenger airbag and side airbags. An ANCAP safety rating of 5. It has 6 airbags to protect you and your family.

Registration paid until May 2020. Low km with only 28733 on the clock.

THIS SMALL CAR STILL PACKS A PUNCH WITH THESE FEATURES
- Keyless start
- Rear vision camera so you can easily see what is behind you when reversing
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Starter button
- Power door mirrors
- ABS brakes
- Leather steering wheel
- Remote central locking

Kilometers
28,733 km

Registration Plate
ABE636

Registration Expiry
8 Months - May 2020

Sellers Details

^ Repayment examples are based on a Chattel Mortgage commonly used by businesses. Excludes fees and government charges, subject to assessment and approvals. Australian Credit Licence 392426.

My Favourite Ads
  • Save your favourite ads to create a shortlist
Recently Viewed Ads
  • You have no recently viewed ads
x