1991 Nissan Skyline

Broadbeach QLD 4218 (Gold Coast)

1991 Nissan Skyline
$85,000 Negotiable
This item was listed over six months ago, please confirm with the seller whether it is still available for sale.

Brief Details

Price
$ 85,000 Negotiable
Transmission
Manual
Style
Coupe
Kilometres
145,000 Kms
Condition
Used
Delivery
PickUp
Seller
GTRBEAU
Updated
over a month ago
Views

Sellers Description

1991 ADM R32 NISSAN SKYLINE GTR

Here I have my Australian delivered R32 GT-R for sale. It currently has 145,000kms. I am the 3rd owner.

This Vehicle has been an asset to me but it is now time to part ways and pursue other commitments.

It was purchased new in October 1991 at Westpoint Nissan and has lived most of its life in the hands of the first owner. The car has always been garaged.

It was one of the first batch manufactured on may 31st, 1991. This GT-R is 13 of 100 and is in its factory colour of pearl-black metallic.

Please note: This vehicle was involved in an accident in 2006 and has been listed on the PPSR system as a repairable write off by the original owner. Does not affect the vehicle at all and any mechanical inspection is welcomed as it has been professionally repaired without a trace.

The vehicle is completely factory and really needs to be seen to be appreciated.

Its currently in storage and its started once a month to keep everything in check.

Serious inquiries only. Please dont hesitate to message with any further questions.

Sellers Details

• Seller
    GTRBEAU
    Contact Seller

^ Repayment examples are based on a Chattel Mortgage commonly used by businesses. Excludes fees and government charges, subject to assessment and approvals. Australian Credit Licence 392426.

My Favourite Ads
  • Save your favourite ads to create a shortlist
Recently Viewed Ads
  • You have no recently viewed ads
x