• drift pig
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 220,557
Post #1 post 7th July 2011 - 10:58 PM
Engine: CA18DET

Exhaust: full 3 inch to 3.5 inch tip

Suspension: coilovers

Wheels: 18 inch WORK MIESTERS

Modifications: body line shaved, areial and rear wiper shaved, rear gaurds flared out and all rolled, injectors, fuel pump, computer, lsd, bigger turbo, big front mount. heaps of other stuff iv forgoten

Stereo Audio / Visual: JVC head unit, alpine 6.5 inch splits in the doors and 5 inches in the back, two 12 inch subs in the boot

Estimated Power: wouldnt have a clue... only running 10 psi atm goes really well though smile.gif
1990 Nissan  Sil80

Comments

• Boost Network 26
  • ITS2EZ
    Post #2

more pics??? from what i can see i dont like the tail lights at all but rest is decent. front a bit too high but wheels FTW!!!!

Horsepower_Feen86
    Post #3

Love the wheels mate, well done, Color is sic as well, all in all = Very Nice

drift pig
    Post #4

it is lower at the front its just the way its sitting it looks really high :/ ill have more pics soon

josh_ca180sx
    Post #5

sounds pretty good, wouldn't mind more photos and details on some of the modifications

tomopo
    Post #6

Love everything but the taillights.
    Might get a few people hating the CA but i dont mind them

drift pig
    Post #7

sugestions on tail lights then? maybe get them tinted or something

RatDat
    Post #8

Overall Look Is sexy, Body, Colour and wheels.
    Engine sounds decent but got to agree If those lights.

astorey
    Post #9

yay for unnecessary flares

180sxy
    Post #10

Looks good needs to be lowered a little

duggy
    Post #11

QUOTE (drift pig @ Jul 8 2011, 05:12 PM) *
    sugestions on tail lights then? maybe get them tinted or something

Type x lights FTW

Ben_Birch
    Post #12

sil80's <3

Fault
    Post #13

Once again, why post your car up if only one picture and then claim you will post more up later? Why not just wait until tomorrow and take some in the morning? sleep.gif' I don't understand why the heck people continually do this. :/

But, from the one picture you have managed to post, It's looking fairly nice, disliking the tail lights, I personally like the standard 180's tail lights, engine is sounding not to bad either.

drift pig
    Post #14

QUOTE (astorey @ Jul 8 2011, 05:26 PM) *
    yay for unnecessary flares

the flairs are necessary... for your information '' astorey i have 10 inch rear rims, it was scrubbing out before they were flared

ExodusDesign
    Post #15

as above

Wheels and Colour make it. Looks the goods.
    ditch the lights for the Type X / Type S Late model lights.

yashizzle
    Post #16

does need to be lowered

TwinCam16
    Post #17

It's a 180, not a Lancer. Fuck those dumb ass tail lights off.

Dom W
    Post #18

Did i see you around nerang today? with a SSS pulsar?

frailz199
    Post #19

just want to add that the computer (microtech) is mounted in the glove box with perspex surround... i no this coz i installed it....... car goes hard as!!! original owner spent ALOT of time and money on her... the the flares arnt "unecessary" it needed to be done coz of the MASSIVE wheels

hisoka
    Post #20

are they 4 stud meisters ?
    whats the specs on them ?

gutless
    Post #21

Beautiful sil80 mate. seen it crossing the bridge in town when i was visiting my parents. awesome to own a slick car that far out into the country. taken my skyline to numbing a few times lol,get some interesting looks aha.
    Goof luck with it!

widebodys13
    Post #22

I built this car check my members ride add. Miss it SO MUCH want it so bad. sad.gif want a r33??

widebodys13
    Post #23

[b]Engine: full rebuild ca18det, top mount turbo, kkr33, external waste gate, running 10psi, 550hp in tank fuel pump, monza fuel reg, Microtech lts8 with hand controller, big fmic, b.o.v, Vn radiator, twin thermos, screamer plumbed in dump pipe.

[b]Exhaust: 3inch dump right though

[b]Suspension: d1 coilovers, sway bar in engine bay

[b]Wheels: work misters 18x9 +18 fronts 215x45x18, 18x10 +22 rears 225x45x18

[b]Modifications: microtech with hand mounted in glove box, full uras body kit, 32 gtr seats, custom 3 gauge holder in the middle of dash, boost, oil pressure, volt gauges, pumped rear 1/4s full inside/outside respary, Silvia front end, shaved body lines and spoiler and brake light and aerial

I've been working on this project for the past 7/8 months and I got it a full 180sx with body kit and starcorp 19s, standard interior, and Microtech was on the floor, I've cleaned a lot of lil things ova the time.

[b]Stereo Audio / Visual: none

[b]Estimated Power: not sure propley around 300hp

vectorazz
    Post #24

looks good bar the tail lights

drift pig
    Post #25

QUOTE (frailz199 @ Jul 8 2011, 08:49 PM) *
    just want to add that the computer (microtech) is mounted in the glove box with perspex surround... i no this coz i installed it....... car goes hard as!!! original owner spent ALOT of time and money on her... the the flares arnt "unecessary" it needed to be done coz of the MASSIVE wheels

thank you!

Modified
    Post #26

<3

icfreely
    Post #27

winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

except the tail lights!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x