Microtech Lt10s With X4 Spark Booster - no spark  

Gemijames
  • Gemijames
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 58,672
Post #1 post 26th September 2010 - 07:58 PM
i bought a microtech lt10s with x4 spark booster it is all wired up and is cranking the motor but i have no spark its earthed and has power going to and from the coil but i can not find the problem please help
datjas
Post #2

what engine is it on,do you have a handset to see if its showing crank rpm or when you crank it is the light on the side flashing.Also the x4 box is the ignitor not a booster as such.was the ecu ordered for that engine i stuffed around a little while ago on a lts10 ordered for a sr20 but was set to read the sr20det cas not sr20de dizzy but needed to change two settings in the ecu being the home and red id settings and away it went could be simple things like this so need more info

Gemijames
Post #3

its on a sr20det and when turning the key to the start postion there are no lights on. i dont have a hand held yer i bought it off a guy who had it on a sr20det in a ae86 collora

milehigheric
Post #4

You should have a green light on when ignition is on (not cranking) and a green and flashing yellow when cranking.

If your getting nothing then check your wiring before you fuck something.

datjas
Post #5

If youve got no lights on somthing is a miss check the constant and ignition at the plug,of coarse the earth too, if you are sure the power sorce is there and earthed it might have to be sent to microtech to be tested,let me know how you go im up logan way here and there.

Gemijames
Post #6

i now have lights on when cranking and have spark to pot 2 and 3 but none on 1 and 4

datjas
Post #7

what did you do for it to start working,may still be wiring issue

Gemijames
Post #8

had the acc wire on wrong and found no pulse coming out of the igniter box but has pulse going in

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x