Adaptronic Ecu E420c,plug And Play Looms,map Sensors, Ignitors - ECU with adaptive fuel capabilities and TPS and map sensor Tuning  

Page 1 of 3
Jump to page
AdapTronic
  • AdapTronic
  • New User
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 168,408
Post #1 post 22nd April 2009 - 11:02 AM
The stand alone Adaptronic e420c ECU is now on sale for $990 Including GST
Closed loop ignition, idle, fuel,
boost and 2x VVT control
Can be used with virtually any
factory crank/cam
angle sensors
Datalogging via PC software

PC Interface
• Datalogging • 3D graphing
8 Confi gurable Outputs
Fuel pump, A/C, idle, purge valve, RPM,
MAP, Water temp, Tacho, Boost, VVT etc

8 Confi gurable Inputs
A/C, TPS switch, clutch, nitrous, 2nd MAP
2 Fuel/Ignition Maps
• Combination TPS/MAP tuning
• Dual maps for different tunes/fuels

Adaptive Fuel Control Tunes itself as you drive! Use on street or dyno!

Generic Looms
0.5M loom-$66
2M loom-$99

new looms available ,

Nissan Skyline
R32- GTS-T, GTR
R33- GTS-T, GTR
R34- GTR

Honda Prelude- VTIR 97-01,

NISSAN- S13,S14,S15 ,

Toyota Supra- JZ-A80, 1JZ-GTE, 2JZ-GTTE

Map Sensors
3 Bar- $88
1 Bar- $77

Single Channel Ignitors
- $50

Autogauge Boost gauges- $40

Dyno tuning and Installation also available
PM For any qoutes or queries.
GROUP BUYS NOW AVAILABLE TO BOOST AUSTRALIA MEMBERS PM FOR DETAILS

website underconstruction

[/color]

--------------------
Contact us Via PM and we will get back to you as soon as possible
[i][color=#3366FF]
jono2626
Post #2

how much for a rb20 ecu with plug and play loomand removal of airflow metre?

AdapTronic
Post #3

pm reply

200sx_s13
Post #4

where abouts are you located?
price on rb25 with afm removed and loom including tuning? thanks

AdapTronic
Post #5

Pm Replied

Tweak
Post #6

so how much are these ecu's worth?

AdapTronic
Post #7

pm replied

evaded
Post #8

I can not recommend these ECU's highly enough. For the price they are unbeatable and when the time comes to run a full stand alone ecu I will be running an Adaptronic.

cmurrayis
Post #9

+1 I have been running one for years never skipped a beat Very happy, Running 400+ HP on my rb24 without any dramas.

AdapTronic
Post #10

Cheers guys, Its good to know you guys are supporters of Adaptronic. Its a pity that we dont have so much exposure at the moment, but we will soon though wink.gif!

As you guys have stated its a fantastic product that likes to be challenged.

bumpskies

rb30_180sx
Post #11

would also like 2 know about 1 for rb20??

AdapTronic
Post #12

Pm replied

evaded
Post #13

Hey Andy what are the major differences between the e1280s and the E420C.

cmurrayis
Post #14

Evaded... Everything has changed..

Andy, Can I trade my Rb20 setup in for a Super ECU smile.gif

evaded
Post #15

QUOTE(cmurrayis @ Apr 30 2009, 09:29 AM) [snapback]1283986170[/snapback]

Evaded... Everything has changed..

Andy, Can I trade my Rb20 setup in for a Super ECU smile.gif

Interesting, might sell off my current ecu and pick one up.

whyte
Post #16

pm sent.

cmurrayis
Post #17

The only thing I had to do is seeing its a rb25 Plug adapter for the older ECU I had to switch 2 of the injector wires around on the cars harness other than that When I first got it plugged it in downloaded a map off their website and tuned the key and she started.

evaded
Post #18

QUOTE(cmurrayis @ Apr 30 2009, 10:34 AM) [snapback]1283986454[/snapback]

The only thing I had to do is seeing its a rb25 Plug adapter for the older ECU I had to switch 2 of the injector wires around on the cars harness other than that When I first got it plugged it in downloaded a map off their website and tuned the key and she started.

Need a plug and play option for the Starlet tongue.gif

Tweak
Post #19

Should get a pm from me around wednesday for a e420c with a 1bar and a 3 bar map sensor and a 0.5m loom

AdapTronic
Post #20

Cheers guys and Andy dosent look after the marketing and sales anymore I do, my name is Shan and i look after all of that now hehe biggrin.gif!

Evaded - The difference between the e1280s and the e420c is that the e1280s is the Ecu that can basically do anything? Hence the name Super ECU. Il post up the features of the e1280s very soon in small advert style jpeg, it'l be ready for sale really soon as we are still just finishing up on testing and so on. its basically twice as good as the e420 with options such as 8 injector inputs and outputs for instance? usb capabilities for datalogging and etc.

Whyte- i didnt get your Pm could you send it to me again please?

Tweak- il be looking out for your pm wink.gif!

cmurrayis- im not entirely sure what you mean by trading in your rb20 setup ??

Cheers guys,

Adaptronic- Shan

AdapTronic
Post #21

Cheers guys and Andy dosent look after the marketing and sales anymore I do, my name is Shan and i look after all of that now hehe biggrin.gif!

Evaded - The difference between the e1280s and the e420c is that the e1280s is the Ecu that can basically do anything? Hence the name Super ECU. Il post up the features of the e1280s very soon in small advert style jpeg, it'l be ready for sale really soon as we are still just finishing up on testing and so on. its basically twice as good as the e420 with options such as 8 injector inputs and outputs for instance? usb capabilities for datalogging and etc.

Whyte- i didnt get your Pm could you send it to me again please?

Tweak- il be looking out for your pm wink.gif!

cmurrayis- im not entirely sure what you mean by trading in your rb20 setup ??

Cheers guys,

Adaptronic- Shan

Will_S15
Post #22

Hi Shan,

Do we need a wideband O2 sensor for the adaptive fuel control or is this included? If so do you sell them or what would your recommend?

Cheers

Will

AdapTronic
Post #23

QUOTE (Will_S15 @ May 5 2009, 06:17 PM) *
Hi Shan,

Do we need a wideband O2 sensor for the adaptive fuel control or is this included? If so do you sell them or what would your recommend?

Cheers

Will

Hi Will,

no you dont need a Wideband O2 sensor fro the fuel capabilities to work. It works as a standrad feature hence why our Ecu's tune very quickly in general. Of course if you have a Wideband O2 it is better, since you have more to work with, but it isnt a must in this case. How much power is the car making? im guessing you have a s15? just a wild guess tongue.gif if this is your car what modifications do you have running and do you have a standard ECU?

Cheers
Shan

Adaptronic

Will_S15
Post #24

QUOTE (AdapTronic @ May 6 2009, 11:38 AM) *
Hi Will,

no you dont need a Wideband O2 sensor fro the fuel capabilities to work. It works as a standrad feature hence why our Ecu's tune very quickly in general. Of course if you have a Wideband O2 it is better, since you have more to work with, but it isnt a must in this case. How much power is the car making? im guessing you have a s15? just a wild guess tongue.gif if this is your car what modifications do you have running and do you have a standard ECU?

Cheers
Shan

Adaptronic

PM sent

AdapTronic
Post #25

PM replied and bump for the day biggrin.gif biggrin.gif!

AdapTronic
Post #26

bumpdy bump

evaded
Post #27

Waiting for my ECU to be sold then will purchase the E420C. Had a look at the Super ECU on the forums and it looks great even better for the dollar figure that was being thrown around but the E420C will more than meet my needs.

AdapTronic
Post #28

bumpskiess

karismaticfool
Post #29

BumpDy Bump! for a cool ecu might get one when i can afford it. Paying off fines =(

^^Shaowy^^
Post #30

With the rb25 neo do you have plug and play?

Also does it mess with traction control, airbags etc? Still want all standard features without lights on my dash.

Tunable to any psi?

AdapTronic
Post #31

QUOTE (^^Shaowy^^ @ May 26 2009, 02:18 PM) *
With the rb25 neo do you have plug and play?

Also does it mess with traction control, airbags etc? Still want all standard features without lights on my dash.

Tunable to any psi?

No we dont have the plug and play loom for the Neo rb25 which is the r34 we have plug and plays for r33 and 32. We can still do an install with a normal loom and yes we can keep all your standard features without lights on you dash coming up. Tunablity to whatever PSI you want is a definate yes so no worries there. Were you considering getting an adaptronic for your Rb25 NEo engine?

AdapTronic
Post #32

Bump to the top

AdapTronic
Post #33

Bumpskiess guys

toiletduck1
Post #34

Do you have anything plug and play for an RB20? Not sure whether its best to change to a Z32 AFM or if you have a removal/map sensor option?

michael_90
Post #35

any chance there is a plug and play loom for a JZA80 Supra.. will be goin in the N/A variant as i will also be doing cams shortly so im searchind aroung for management ...also is this full standalone or piggyback....thanks

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x