• 10WRA
  • Truckin Low
  • Member No.: 82,233
Post #1 post 25th February 2009 - 02:08 AM
Engine: 3.6L v6

Exhaust: 2.5 with high flow muffler

Suspension: wound down tortion bars, reset leafs and 3 inch blocks

Wheels: 20 inch ferretti

Modifications: shaved tailgate and frenched number plate, color coded everything full custom billet front end, 5% tint all round, full leather interior,

Stereo Audio / Visual: 6 screens, 2 kiker subs, pineer splits and 6x9, jvc double din head unit, kiker mono block amp

Estimated Power: 220 hp

This post has been edited by 10WRA: Feb 25 2009, 02:59 AM
10wra's Holden
10wra's Holden
10wra's Holden
10wra's Holden
10wra's Holden
10wra's Holden
10wra's Holden
10wra's Holden

Comments

• Boost Network 40
  • 57IKS
    Post #2

thats sexy as man...good to see its not the same as all the new rodeo's out there raised on 24s

keenan
    Post #3

wow, awsome.

Paolo
    Post #4

Looks good man.

bloody_volvo_driver
    Post #5

not bad mate,
    looks pretty tuff, interior looks a bit weird with grey/blue and then the seats white/blue.
    are u gonna fix it up or leave it?

10WRA
    Post #6

QUOTE(bloody_volvo_driver @ Feb 25 2009, 08:12 PM) [snapback]1283641288[/snapback]

not bad mate,
    looks pretty tuff, interior looks a bit weird with grey/blue and then the seats white/blue.
    are u gonna fix it up or leave it?

it must just be the light dude, the leather is actually grey n goes really well with it all

deano bup
    Post #7

that looks good mate!! i like it
    looks better than the 4x4 ones lowered on 22s, urs would look even better with 22s haha

lil_rolla_boy
    Post #8

i do like its stance
    but the wheels and tail lights ruin it for me

chilli_eater
    Post #9

Very nice work mate !

Love the way its been shaved smile.gif
    Best of luck with it biggrin.gif

10WRA
    Post #10

QUOTE(lil_rolla_boy @ Feb 25 2009, 08:15 PM) [snapback]1283641316[/snapback]

i do like its stance
    but the wheels and tail lights ruin it for me

i do agree with yu bud, got the stock lights back in it and wudnt mind some nice black wheels with polished lip
    picked the chromies up hell cheap thats why there on there cheers for comments guys

UNITED STYLES: CRESSIE
    Post #11

fak man thats nice as.. i think ur local to redlands arnt u bring ur ute out to the U.S meet.. i love it bud

lil_rolla_boy
    Post #12

QUOTE(10WRA @ Feb 25 2009, 09:18 PM) [snapback]1283641342[/snapback]

i do agree with yu bud, got the stock lights back in it and wudnt mind some nice black wheels with polished lip
    picked the chromies up hell cheap thats why there on there cheers for comments guys

aww good mate stock lights look so much betterthen the chromes
    big black wheels with chrome lip sound good mate

thundercatman
    Post #13

sweet ride dude

surfer_h
    Post #14

a credit to ute drivers, very clean and neat, like your style, shuld get full black leather interior wuld look 1 million dollars =]

stylnn
    Post #15

Perfect hight for a static on 20's, stock tail lights look alot better tho... maybe even slightly tinted?

Wouldnt mind seeing this on the road it would look badass!

CP86
    Post #16

mat that is so fkn nice hey, used to drive one of these, awesome cars

David
    Post #17

all good bar inside, its like u took ur time on the outside then did crack for 6 months and said " yeah this will look good inside"

true story

trommie
    Post #18

nice ute man, hasnt it been posted before? like ages ago nd u had pics of the 2 subs in the back centre and stuff? get some pics of the back seat if it was urs, ppl will creem themselves haha

10WRA
    Post #19

QUOTE(David @ Feb 25 2009, 08:48 PM) [snapback]1283641629[/snapback]

all good bar inside, its like u took ur time on the outside then did crack for 6 months and said " yeah this will look good inside"
    true story

pics dont do the interior justice, goes well i think, wanted to do somethin different rather then usually tan leather or black leather

ZCH91
    Post #20

shit yeah that's mad bro.. love it
    that foz in the first pic is fucken sweet too

10WRA
    Post #21

QUOTE(trommie @ Feb 25 2009, 08:54 PM) [snapback]1283641709[/snapback]

nice ute man, hasnt it been posted before? like ages ago nd u had pics of the 2 subs in the back centre and stuff? get some pics of the back seat if it was urs, ppl will creem themselves haha

yeh mate has been posted before done a bit of work to the outside since then

anythingfastorloud
    Post #22

bigger wheels IMO, but other wise great car, good to see someone taking on a new rodeo. nice interior too, liking the subs

Gooba01
    Post #23

nice work shane when we doin that photo sshoot

STIFLER
    Post #24

Looks sick mate, seen ya on the M1, nicely done thumbsup.gif

Morgish
    Post #25

Nice Shed !!

Mines_R34_The_Ultimate
    Post #26

You mean ute not mini truck dry.gif otherwise is clean, but the wheels are fucking horrid.

M.I.T.C.H
    Post #27

hell yeah the rodeo looks mad

Nipple
    Post #28

Like it alot !

GemBro
    Post #29

Post the forester up love it

sanfrantic
    Post #30

change the blue to black for the interior and you have one hell of a minitruck!!!

TR3NT
    Post #31

this is the only Ra deo i like.

keep up the good work mate

01sik
    Post #32

still too high IMO

10WRA
    Post #33

QUOTE(Mines_R34_The_Ultimate @ Feb 25 2009, 10:02 PM) [snapback]1283642477[/snapback]

You mean ute not mini truck dry.gif otherwise is clean, but the wheels are fucking horrid.

i can call it wateva the fuk i want mate, dont start the its not a minitruck bullshit again

80gemwag
    Post #34

fark yeah bro that filth, definitly change rims and might even suggest tint lights would look heaps better, interior looks awesome, i reckon bag it would look phat as sitting on sills, forry looks phat as, gl wit it bro

NOS
    Post #35

i want it tongue.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x