Rat Forum Yes Or No  

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
do you think there should be forum for rat rod/ leadsled style off cars
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 45
Guests cannot vote 
bambam
Post #36

go the rat

lil_bobby_260
Post #37

Anything pre- XD falcon and commodore. Probably a pre-79 section would be good... for all the cars before pollution gear, EFI etc... cars with SHAPE like the HK-HQs, toranas, cortinas, early falcons etc.

boot_it
Post #38

QUOTE(lil_bobby_260 @ Jan 27 2009, 01:21 PM) [snapback]1283483321[/snapback]

Anything pre- XD falcon and commodore. Probably a pre-79 section would be good... for all the cars before pollution gear, EFI etc... cars with SHAPE like the HK-HQs, toranas, cortinas, early falcons etc.

actually pre pollution cars are manufactured before july 76

eh-buddy
Post #39

good call

lil_bobby_260
Post #40

pre-79 was mainly cos that is before the commodore came into play, and the XD falcons etc.

DeadSled
Post #41

I agree.. keep it OLDSCHOOL and Pre'79.

Anyway.. Theres only Me, Rolla_Ball or whatever.. and i think one other person who has Hot Rods.. so i don't see the point in having a Hot Rod forum. Yeah.. Hot Rod, not Rat Rod.

spee_n_3d
Post #42

QUOTE(bambam @ Jan 13 2009, 07:59 PM) [snapback]1283420183[/snapback]

go the rat

go the rods! my oldschool cars are a 68 Datto 1000 ute with a 1200 conversion and a 1984 bmw e21. yeah it's euro-thrash, but i'm sure you'll all get over it. even i like the hot/rat rods biggrin.gif

DeadSled
Post #43

The thing that amuses me the most.. is that to people who aren't Hot Rodders or barely even into Hot Rods.. Rat Rods appear to be the "cool" thing.

Just a big FYI.. Rat Rods are the biggest peices of shit someone could possibly create. Having rust / patina as opposed to paint does NOT make it a Rat Rod. Having flat black paint does NOT make it a Rat Rod. A Rat Rod is something that has absolute bird shit welds, fuck all engineering and is generally SO unsafe that you could actually DIE in it.

Being a Hot Rodder myself.. it pisses me off that people can't seem to grasp the difference of the two.

I've said it before and i'll say it again.. If you want to see REAL, Traditional HOT RODS.. go to www.jalopyjournal.com. Sign up or just Lurk, but definately DO NOT post until you've got the gist of the forum.

spyder6052
Post #44

pre 79 car era would work fine. also DS you gotta think that most people on boost are into ricers/imports, rods and traditional musclecars are a minority on this site

grandmasterb
Post #45

QUOTE(DeadSled @ Feb 16 2009, 11:23 PM) [snapback]1283591170[/snapback]

The thing that amuses me the most.. is that to people who aren't Hot Rodders or barely even into Hot Rods.. Rat Rods appear to be the "cool" thing.

Just a big FYI.. Rat Rods are the biggest peices of shit someone could possibly create. Having rust / patina as opposed to paint does NOT make it a Rat Rod. Having flat black paint does NOT make it a Rat Rod. A Rat Rod is something that has absolute bird shit welds, fuck all engineering and is generally SO unsafe that you could actually DIE in it.

Being a Hot Rodder myself.. it pisses me off that people can't seem to grasp the difference of the two.

I've said it before and i'll say it again.. If you want to see REAL, Traditional HOT RODS.. go to www.jalopyjournal.com. Sign up or just Lurk, but definately DO NOT post until you've got the gist of the forum.

laugh.gif couldn't agree more.

Rat rods are the new collar up fad, all the cool kids are doing it!!!!

DeadSled
Post #46

Spyder,

I know there isn't many oldschoolers on here.. or moreso Rods / Kustoms.. but still. I said from the beginning.. keep it pre '80 (Up to '79) and just American / Aussie cars. Eh.

GMB,

Funnily enough.. i said to a girl friend of mine and her friend a while ago who are rockabilly chicks.. "Anyone can be into Rockabilly.. not everyone has the skills / money / knowledge to be a Hot Rodder wink.gif"

They might be a fad / trend in the US.. but they won't ever be here because the ASRF would never let you register it, and the TAC authorities would never engineer one.

Moreso.. I only know one person around my age (Hes two years younger..) that even has a pre '49 (Up to '48 is considered a Hot Rod by the ASRF) vehicle in the country.. and its a 39ish Ford pickup like what i'm building.. the next closest is my ex gfs little brothers 1960 Belair (Hes nearly 17)..

So.. i wouldn't say Hot Rodding is the trendy thing to do here, because no one my age has a fuckin clue anyway.

The closest i've seen was a kid with a flat black corolla or something with red wheels.. and all the minitruckers who paint their trucks flat black and pinstripe / white walls.. i like minitrucks, but if your gona do it somewhat oldschool.. or try and pull it off in a very poor manner.. do it to something OLD.

eh-buddy
Post #47

gday deadsled

you have some very good points. i know there arnt many real "old school" guys and gals on here but i consider myself one

im 33 and have owned a few what some would call old school cars and up until now have never owned a plastic bumpered car

one off the first cars i went in was a 39 chev sloper and i helped build hud jonhsons pickup and two door xp sedan and at the moment i have my eyes on a nice 41 cab thats sitting in nsw

the main reason that the topic was put up was to get a chat started on what should be in here i noticed a few "strays" so to speak popping up and thought that a few may want to comment on what should be here

maybe the topic should off been changed but what is done is done

i agree that it should be pre 79 because thats where the real old school seems to be

dont get me wrong though theres nothing bad about a early celica or such

DeadSled
Post #48

Hey EH,

Not so much there isn't oldschoolers.. moreso there isn't Rodders or Kustom guys on here.

My first car was my HJ sedan.. when my Chev is finished hopefully before November, i'll be starting on a Model A Roadster or Coupe.. I want both but either would be awesome.. and my HJ is getting some paint touch ups, a 350 Chev, T350 and a 9" rearend.

I couldn't imagine ever selling it.. i want to be able to say when i'm 30.. that i've still got my first car and it actually be something cool.

bambam
Post #49

QUOTE(DeadSled @ Feb 16 2009, 10:23 PM) [snapback]1283591170[/snapback]

so this thread is really bout hotrods not rat rods.you are why there arent alot of people turning to hot rods(narrow mindedness).with comments like those you wont be winning any friends soon. check out the latest street machine.there happens to be a ratty spread in it.very cool.also the amount of rattys at greasefest is amazing.look hotrods are one thing and rattys are another.i like both but would rather have a ratty,you can build them safe you know.go the rat

racerphill
Post #50

I reckon it should be for any Aussie or American car (or pom if its a hotrod ...some of those Anglias are cool) manufactured 1979 or earlier.

I love hotrods, street rods, rat rods, musclecars, classics, whatever as long as it's old, and I think there is plenty of room for all.

The main idea is to get all the later model cars (especially the Jap ones) off the old skool forum and back where they belong. I dont mind if people love those cars or not - each to their own I say - but they just dont belong on a forum meant to be for old skoolers.

Also, what's with all the talk about it. We either do it or we dont. We should stop going around in circles discussing it.

Just my 2 cents (which, considering the financial crisis happening at the moment, probably means I owe someone something!)

phill

DeadSled
Post #51

QUOTE(bambam @ Feb 20 2009, 06:08 PM) [snapback]1283612837[/snapback]

so this thread is really bout hotrods not rat rods.you are why there arent alot of people turning to hot rods(narrow mindedness).with comments like those you wont be winning any friends soon. check out the latest street machine.there happens to be a ratty spread in it.very cool.also the amount of rattys at greasefest is amazing.look hotrods are one thing and rattys are another.i like both but would rather have a ratty,you can build them safe you know.go the rat
Did you even read what i said or are you just stupid?

Rust / Patina doesn't make it a Rat Rod. That makes it a Hot Rod with original Paint.. or whats left of it.

Let me define for you again, cause you didn't get it the first time.

Rat Rods are

* Shit Welds with no penetration that won't hold.
* Shit Fabrication.
* Shit Designing.
* No Floor at all.
* Driveshaft spinning between your two bomber seats with NO driveshaft loop.

Ect.

Now.. A Rat Rod is something that is SO unsafe, that it puts not only yourself but others on the road at risk of injury because your "Rat Rod" is SO poorly built that your bird shit welds won't hold and your car will literally fall to peices due to road stresses and such.

What you've seen at Greazefest are NOT Rat Rods. The ASRF would NOT engineer a "Rat Rod" in Australia.. and if someone actually built one here they would get so ridiculed they wouldn't return to the hobby at all.

People like YOU shouldn't be allowed to play with Vintage cars, because all you'll end up doing is fucking it up. If you STILL can't grasp the difference between a proper Hot Rod (And by Hot Rod i don't mean shiney paint and billet wheels.. thats a Street Rod..) and a Rat Rod.. then gtfo of my hobby.

For what its worth.. My 1940 Chev won't have an interior.. its paint will be nothing more than semi gloss spray paint.. But it is being built to be a streetable drag car. You CAN have a Hot Rod with Patina (Rust / Original Paint) and a very well fabricated chassis underneath it.. and it still be a Hot Rod.

eh-buddy
Post #52

hey guys i think we have already come to an agreement on what it should be

mods can we close this and stop any arguments

spyder6052
Post #53

fuck me DS you are a fucking arogant little shit just STFU already

your just a little 18 year old know it all...... and as bambam has said you do piss alot of people off.......

FunkyMonk
Post #54

QUOTE(DeadSled @ Feb 20 2009, 07:28 PM) [snapback]1283613309[/snapback]

Rat Rods are

* Shit Welds with no penetration that won't hold.
* Shit Fabrication.
* Shit Designing.
* No Floor at all.
* Driveshaft spinning between your two bomber seats with NO driveshaft loop.

Ect.

Now.. A Rat Rod is something that is SO unsafe, that it puts not only yourself but others on the road at risk of injury because your "Rat Rod" is SO poorly built that your bird shit welds won't hold and your car will literally fall to peices due to road stresses and such.

Why would anyone want to build a car like that? Seems pretty idiotic.

racerphill
Post #55

Who really cares what car is known as what??

When it all comes down to it, and all the politics are ignored, modifiying cars (any cars) is all about doing what YOU want to do to personalise and build something that YOU like - NOT to please someone else, NOT to fit in with the crowd, and defineately NOT to fit a certain criteria, or set of rules. Yes, we need to build cars which are safe, so that we can drive and enjoy them, but who cares what they are called? ...or what other people think of them? It's nice when others admire what you've built, but it's not important - or at least it shouldn't be important! What should be important to any modifyer, is that we enjoy our creations and have a sense of achievement in what we've done.

Quite frankly, the main thing I dislike about the modern car scene, or the import scene is not so much the cars (although they definetely aren't my cup of tea!), it's the fact that if what you drive is not considered "in" or "cool" then you are ostrasised, ridiculed and generally bagged out. I've always believed that those of us who love the old skool scene are above all that crap, so let's not go there. Let's not stoop to that level, or otherwise we might as well all go out and buy skylines and be "cool."

There's another 2 cents for yas!
Phill

DeadSled
Post #56

Ew Phil.. Skylines.. :vomit:

clutch-monkey
Post #57

QUOTE(racerphill @ Feb 21 2009, 09:47 AM) [snapback]1283615411[/snapback]

I've always believed that those of us who love the old skool scene are above all that crap, so let's not go there. Let's not stoop to that level, or otherwise we might as well all go out and buy skylines and be "cool."

QFT.
leave the sledging to the insecure/compensatory riceburners.

eh-buddy
Post #58

^^^x2^^^^

olcruiser64leh
Post #59

Ok, Time for an adult (OLD BASTARD) biggrin.gif to say something here.

DS: Calm the fuck down, you'll give yourself a stroke. The boys are right, you can piss more people off with the attitude you have (Very DAL32 like). Phil is right, lets not stoop to the level of arguing over trivial crap or your no better than the guys into ricers/euro's.

I have read and re-read your thread on the build your doing. Believe me, Contrare to what you think, your welding skills are nothing more than average.So does this mean your build is now a rat rod? I think not.It is and will be a great project and it will be yours the way you made it. This is what it's all about.

How much skill/money/knowledge do you need to be into the car scene, whether it's hotrods, street machines, ricers eek3.gif or drag cars. Everyone one of us has a different budget/knowlege level but does that mean that you at 18 are more of a Rodder than me at 44...... Again, I think not, but I NEVER stop asking or learning.I am currently on my 22nd car, not all were ol school but most were. Some were rods, some were street machines most were cruisers.

The Rat rods I have seen in Aust are exactly that, an Aussie variation of the trend started over seas, so to say they aren't rat rods i think is totaly disrespectful to the builders.

Not trying to inflame the situation just making a point.
thumbsup.gif

Now on a important issue for me, does anyone have a vacum pipe (the small pipe that runs to your distributor)to suit a Stromberg carby...I broke mine on the EH)

Cheers guy's

bambam
Post #60

[quote name='olcruiser64leh' date='Feb 21 2009, 02:11 PM' post='1283616574']
Ok, Time for an adult (OLD BASTARD) biggrin.gif to say something here.

DS: Calm the fuck down, you'll give yourself a stroke. The boys are right, you can piss more people off with the attitude you have (Very DAL32 like). Phil is right, lets not stoop to the level of arguing over trivial crap or your no better than the guys into ricers/euro's.

I have read and re-read your thread on the build your doing. Believe me, Contrare to what you think, your welding skills are nothing more than average.So does this mean your build is now a rat rod? I think not.It is and will be a great project and it will be yours the way you made it. This is what it's all about.

How much skill/money/knowledge do you need to be into the car scene, whether it's hotrods, street machines, ricers eek3.gif or drag cars. Everyone one of us has a different budget/knowlege level but does that mean that you at 18 are more of a Rodder than me at 44...... Again, I think not, but I NEVER stop asking or learning.I am currently on my 22nd car, not all were ol school but most were. Some were rods, some were street machines most were cruisers.

The Rat rods I have seen in Aust are exactly that, an Aussie variation of the trend started over seas, so to say they aren't rat rods i think is totaly disrespectful to the builders.

Not trying to inflame the situation just making a point.
thumbsup.gif

Now on a important issue for me, does anyone have a vacum pipe (the small pipe that runs to your distributor)to suit a Stromberg carby...I broke mine on the EH)

Cheers guy's
totally agree there mate.if you build it your way great.if you pay someone great also.as said DS you are just digging a hole for yourself.noone likes a little upstart with a big ego and on this thread you have proven it.rat rods can be built to look ratty but are completely safe(do some research).not all rattys are built unsafe as you say.i think you have been brainfucked by the asrf you cannot see the big picture.this thread was about rattys.if youDS dont like them FUCK OFF this thread.hope thats language you can understand.

DeadSled
Post #61

Bambam,

Quite frankly mate.. If you went up to a Hot Rodder and called his car a "Rat Rod" i don't think they'd be very happy about it.

Calling a Hot Rodders car, a Rat Rod.. is like calling a Jap car guys car a Ricer shitbox. Its not the correct terminology.

If you go onto the HAMB, and even say the words "Rat Rod" you'll get flamed by the entire forum.

Its not about disrespecting a builder or their car, its just the incorrect term to call a Hot Rod. As i said above.. a safe, well engineered car is NOT a "Rat Rod", its a Hot Rod that you've spent more money and time on the fabrication than its general appearance.

That picture you've posted is a GREAT example, because that is definately NOT a Rat Rod. Infact, its a HAMBers car.. Minewithnoshine to be exact. Go find him on the HAMB and tell him how great of a "Rat Rod" he has. You'll see what i mean wink.gif

bambam
Post #62

ok we sorta getting off track here.firstly DS your '40 pickup you are building,way cool.secondly i would be pissed off if i built a ratty and someone called it a hotrod.rattys are not hotrods yes but your assumption that ALL rattys are unsafe is bull.you can engineer a car to meet all standards and still call it a ratty.personal opinions on whats a hotrod,jalopy ,rattys are ,vary.to me a hotrod is 1930-1950 car pick up what ever with shiny paint flash inside etc.jalopys are a representation of what the early moonshine runners used during proabation? period and then onto early nascar.rattys are unfinished looking cars 1930-1950 chopped channeled with exposed welds(some of us can weld)unfinished interiors paint left to deteriorate.now to some that maybe a hotrod,to me thats rat.someone said earlier that this forum wouldnt interest many on here or something like that.its all good.the web site is boostcruising which is aimed at the jap makes.maybe this isnt the site for such issues.because bagging skyline owners on the site aimed at them is wrong.the original question asked rat forum yes or no?maybe not on this site,unless you want true rattys or else start another thread, hot rods and traditional rods.some people thrive on owning and building hotrods as do some thrive on owning and building rattys.case in point.billy gibbons pickup.pro built ratty not a hot rod

bambam
Post #63

oh another thing i forgot any one got a spare 1930-1940 pickup.want one to rat and be legal in queensland.will have usual roof chop,channel shortened exposed welds painted to look aged etc etc etc.surely someone out there has one they dont want,cheers

DeadSled
Post #64

I'm not gona argue with you because i just don't like the term "Rat Rod" at all.

Also i think you'll find the ASRF won't allow original fucked paint on any of their Hot Rods. They want every Hot Rod to represent the ASRF and therefore its in their guidelines you have to have an automotive finish on your car.

Not to say there isn't some loopholes, like clearcoating rusty shit original paint.. cause thats technically still an automotive finish.. But then if your engineer doesn't like it they won't engineer the car.

You do realise the necessary steps to building a Hot Rod in Australia is don't you? You can't just get it and start building.. you have to become a member of the ASRF, and get one of their Planning to Build forms and fill it out with what kind of car it is (I.E Make, Model, Year ect) and you have to draw up your chassis and give them all the dimensions ect.

Problem with mine is i haven't done that yet, because i can't get a hold of the dude who sents the build forms out.. but also because i dont know the exact dimensions my frame will end up.. i've gotta shorten it first.

You also have to have an engineer on board throughout the entire build because if you do something wrong they will make you re-do it.. so you have to tell them EXACTLY what your doing.

Then.. theres a shitload of specific things that you must comply with.. grade of bolts / nuts that HAVE to be used on certian parts of the car, taillights / headlights have to be a certian height and taillights must be a certian distance in from the sides and bottom of the car.. yada yada.

Its not a case of just getting an old car and building it.

If you already knew that, cool, if not.. thats what the deal is and i sometimes wonder how many people on here that talk about wanting a Hot Rod know exactly what has to be done to build one.

Oh.. good luck finding a cab and chassis around the Gold Coast. I've seen one yard in the Tamborine Mountains that had 3 trucks on it but the owner would never sell to anyone. Also.. stick with Ford or Chev.. anything outside of those two is harder to build.

bambam
Post #65

yeah man tell me about it.i know theres a few out dalby way will check out next time im out there for work.i understand your stance on the whole hotrod ratrad thing but hey each to there own.you admitted you dont like term ratrod,i do as it seperates rattys from hotrods.i personally love both but would build a ratty as it suits me more.by the way you dont have to be a member of the asrf to build a lets just say car ok.oh and yes i do know whats involved in building any kind of "car" .have had an engineer look over my ideas and plans.only thing he didnt like was n mud guards easy fix and to low(back to the drawing board)lol.i dont have to belong to the asrf and this is where i think you fall down.not everyone agrees with the asrf regs and rules and not everyones wants to build hotrods.you have to look at the big picture.not being a member of the asrf i cannot attend their sanctioned meets or shows i think but its all good.as a side note i can build the "car" as long as it meets all of the transport dept regs.anyways good luck with ya pickup will keep on checking in and i will just keep on hunting for that elusive pickup,cheers

DeadSled
Post #66

I don't really agree with the ASRF entirely either.. but have heard from other Rodders that its not easy to get a Rod on the road when not using the ASRF.

Anything newer than '48 doesn't come under the ASRF, and in which case just needs an engineer, but from what i've heard otherwise getting a pre '48 engineered might be fine but its the TAC guys that work with the ASRF that help you get it rego'd.

Missed two posts as well..

FunkyMonk.. I can't understand why either.. but people still do it. You see some of the American "Rat Rods" and it just makes you cringe.

Spyder..

Firstly, i'm 20 in a month and a half..

Secondly i don't care if people get pissed at what i say.. I'm opinionated and i'm fairly sure i'm allowed to give my opinion considering that thats what the basis for a forum is about.

Well.. at least i can put together a thought out, grammatically correct post wink.gif

DeadSled
Post #67

Bambam,

Just read on Ozrodders.. and i'll quote it for you.. that you infact do have to be a member of the ASRF and have your car / full fendered truck / shorty pickup ect.. built to the ASRF Street Rod Guidelines.

"QLD Transport will not register a street rod that is not built to the ASRF guidlines and to register a Street Rod in QLD ( i.e. a modified pre 1948 vehicle) you need to be a member of the ASRF because the ASRF are who signs off on the vehicle AND fits on your either LH9 or LH10 modification plate. Plain and simple. If you go outside the guidelines if your in QLD for a pre 1948 vehicle you MUST go the ICV route and that means complying with current ADRs, all of them."

While reading through the thread more i came across this, and figured it'd benefit you to read it. Theres a guy that wants to build a car with a blown V6 in it.. thats the backstory i guess.

"My understanding is the same as Steve's....in QLD the ONLY way to register a modified pre-48 passenger car is on LH9 or LH10.

The QLD TAC are delegated by QLD transport to administer the system, so when they "tell you how to build your car", they are doing so as the Governments rego inspector.

It USE to be possible to get a mod plate inspector to do pre-48 vehicles, but my understanding is they can't do so anymore, and whilst existing ModPlate pre 48 cars will continue to be renewed with the current owners, they have to change to LH10 on transfer of ownership.

If you have had issues with your local TAC or ASRF person, ring or visit the head of the TAC Tim Bartrop (also an engineer) or talk to the State director Darryl Harvey....both are very approachable, and there to help.

Using a blown V6 instead of a V8 is NOT a reason for the TAC to decline rego...... not complying with the requirements of LH9 or LH10 IS.

Get a copy of the TAC handbook......my understanding is that complying with it is the only way to get rego on a pre-48 in QLD ......but I'm happy to hear otherwise.

Oh, in the interest of full and complete disclosure .....I'm one of the Directors of the ASRF ....... but I'm pretty harmless, and try to be friendly and approachable ......but know I don't succeed all the time."

spyder6052
Post #68

QUOTE(DeadSled @ Feb 22 2009, 05:56 PM) [snapback]1283621816[/snapback]

Spyder..

Firstly, i'm 20 in a month and a half..

Secondly i don't care if people get pissed at what i say.. I'm opinionated and i'm fairly sure i'm allowed to give my opinion considering that thats what the basis for a forum is about.

Well.. at least i can put together a thought out, grammatically correct post wink.gif

its not your oppinion that pisses people off its the holier than thou attitude you have

bambam
Post #69

thanx for the info DS.will check with engineer.food for thought though what if it was just that a 1940 pickup.no engine transplant,standard rims,standard suspension a bit lower lol standard inside.ugly as paint.maybe a roof chop only.ha not full ratty but also no hotrod,just a standard pickup get my engineer to sign it off rego and im happy sorta.anyways thanx for info and yes you are kinda opinionated and entitled to an opinion but by toning it down a little you will gain more respect from fellow car nuts.you are only 20 an what you can do is amazing for someone of your age.biting ones tongue is something you learn in life,some times less is more.anyway gotta keep searching for that damn pickup and go the rat

DeadSled
Post #70

I too have seen that pic before.. and imo.. its WAY out of proportion.

The length is about spot on, because to me.. that style of pickup should be split into equal thirds, grill to firewall, cab and tub. Each should be roughly the same distance, but that truck needs the ass end just a little higher to give it a nice rake, and that cab needs a chop SO bad.

The thing that shits me about "Rat Rods" is theres a lack of style or lack of using the correct kind of parts.

My Chev will be a shorty channelled chopped truck, but it'll be a semi gloss black, black steelies, probably black wall bias ply tires (Google em if you dont know what they are..), beam axle front end ect. It'll be a fenderless shorty truck, but with a 1940's look to it.

Nothing wrong with having rusty paint and all that, but people know its just a trend.. To me.. a true Hot Rod is about it being a "timeless" car.. something that could have been built today, or 60 years ago.

Mine won't be period perfect because i'm using an early 70's 265 Hemi, but i'm fabricating my own exhaust and intake manifold, i'll be running four single barrel carbs and the motor will be just black.. but i'll try and find some finned dress up gear to make it look older.

Hopefully my truck will inspire you and you'll get some styling tips along the way tongue.gif But keep in mind, mine will be the same sorta thing as what you want, except painted instead of rusty.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x