Worst Welding Or Fabrication - Post up your pics!!!  

Page 5 of 7
Jump to page
turbomarch
Post #141

QUOTE(TwinCam16 @ Jan 2 2009, 11:52 PM) [snapback]1283369313[/snapback]

It does make you cringe!

wow, that thread was a good read lol.. poor fucker

TwinCam16
Post #142

Not being funny, but google his name, He owes alot of people money and fucked alot of people around.

Vanished off the face of the plannet for a while, and is now working at Autobarn Logan.

turbomarch
Post #143

QUOTE(TwinCam16 @ Jan 3 2009, 12:22 AM) [snapback]1283369389[/snapback]

Not being funny, but google his name, He owes alot of people money and fucked alot of people around.

Vanished off the face of the plannet for a while, and is now working at Autobarn Logan.

edit: my bad.

70XIN
Post #144

Haha

I bought a bodykit from streeter back in the day

I've never met someone as hopeless as they are nice, shame really

crazy_bunny
Post #145

Those of you useing PVC for pipeing and what not... pressure PVC is rated somewhere in the region of 150PSI(costs bugger all more than normal PVC)... So for all its worth, it really could be effective in a budget turbo build. aslong as it was on the cold side of the cooler. Hot side would almost certainly melt it.

TwinCam16
Post #146

I have seen it used on both sides, didnt melt at all.

crazy_bunny
Post #147

QUOTE(TwinCam16 @ Jan 3 2009, 01:47 AM) [snapback]1283369596[/snapback]

I have seen it used on both sides, didnt melt at all.

Ahh fair enough, im just going of standard avg ratings. Since plastics loose strenght with heat.. Most press. PVC above 140f (around 65c) is not resistant to prolonged pressure use, at that temp it should only be used to around 20 - 30% max pressure rating.... but theres to many variables... i cant find the book that lists wat can do what. anyway maths is to much effort, and in real life stuff always takes way more abuse than its ment too.

I mite give the stuff a try on my car, if it works thats a few hundred ive saved on pipeing...

MuchDa-Bogan
Post #148

QUOTE(crazy_bunny @ Jan 3 2009, 01:59 AM) [snapback]1283369617[/snapback]

Ahh fair enough, im just going of standard avg ratings. Since plastics loose strenght with heat.. Most press. PVC above 140f (around 65c) is not resistant to prolonged pressure use, at that temp it should only be used to around 20 - 30% max pressure rating.... but theres to many variables... i cant find the book that lists wat can do what. anyway maths is to much effort, and in real life stuff always takes way more abuse than its ment too.

I mite give the stuff a try on my car, if it works thats a few hundred ive saved on pipeing...

y be so budget....

crazy_bunny
Post #149

so i can drink more... 40 bucks instead of a few hundread... arnt we always loooking for a cheaper option?

MoneyPower
Post #150

Your the kind of person who buys replica instead of genuine arent you?

wooley
Post #151

i got few websites use would like i getting pics now

TwinCam16
Post #152

Chop chop

wooley
Post #153

no exactually the wrst one around but still pretty shocking how the wast gate is mounted so its half good job half bad i guess lol

Protius
Post #154

QUOTE(wooley @ Jan 5 2009, 10:23 AM) [snapback]1283380282[/snapback]

no exactually the wrst one around but still pretty shocking how the wast gate is mounted so its half good job half bad i guess lol

I especially like the press bent pipes haha.

wooley
Post #155

and the zippy tied piping alway round and the silicone hose off the turbo bein twice as thick as the steel pipe

trying to find picture of a car that was at my old work last year it was a r33 that was two cars weldied into one how it pass a rwc got me fucked

TwinCam16
Post #157

QUOTE(chris_hilux02 @ Mar 1 2009, 03:26 PM) [snapback]1283659836[/snapback]

Fail.

jabes
Post #158

QUOTE(TwinCam16 @ Mar 1 2009, 04:51 PM) [snapback]1283660174[/snapback]

Fail.

Epic Fail

C110GTR
Post #159

welded diff

IPB Image

bowrofl.gif

Post #160

Pretty gnarly looking weld right there.

rad-83
Post #161

that has to be a piss take! who could be that fuckin stupid.

the_random_hero
Post #162

QUOTE(rad-83 @ Mar 1 2009, 06:00 PM) [snapback]1283660439[/snapback]

that has to be a piss take! who could be that fuckin stupid.

It is, it's been mentioned on here about a thousand times already - not to mention the thread linked to in this topic already. Let it die, FFS.

inj16v
Post #163

QUOTE(C110GTR @ Mar 1 2009, 05:17 PM) [snapback]1283660278[/snapback]

welded diff

IPB Image

bowrofl.gif

Ba hahahahahahaha.... How you ment to soar like an eagle when your surounded by turkies lol?? Biggest and most epic fail EVER! That is all!!

Rileys
Post #164

lol this is a bit of a worry

on the flip side saw a jap muffler the other day with the most epic welding ever.....almost too good to put under a car

also PVC piping sounds like it might be worth a try for the intake

EUniqe
Post #165

hows that diff ment to spin?!?!?

systemcrasher
Post #166

lol funniest yet saddest pics!!

Big fan of them 90 degree pipe weldings and teh diff welding lol.. what morons

the_random_hero
Post #167

Nil.

Rolla_ball
Post #168

QUOTE(the_random_hero @ Mar 3 2009, 05:49 PM) [snapback]1283672168[/snapback]

This isn't really fabrication, but it's a good sign of what not to do when installing an exhaust system.
GASKETS? WHO NEEDS GASKETS? I HAVE CARDBOARD, CLOSE COUSIN TO THE ZIP TIE FOR AUTOMOTIVE REPAIRS!

IPB Image

hmm thats not a good pic to put up in relation to your sig. oopsie.gif

and that cardboard would catch fire on first startup

the_random_hero
Post #169

QUOTE(Rolla_ball @ Mar 3 2009, 05:55 PM) [snapback]1283672213[/snapback]

hmm thats not a good pic to put up in relation to your sig. oopsie.gif
and that cardboard would catch fire on first startup

This was a customers car that we fixed today. Absolutely beautiful RA28 Celica that had been painted with a brush, converted to EFI - poorly, open AFM, etc. He wondered why it didn't run properly eek3.gif

skyvia:P
Post #170

OMFG HAAHHAAHAHHA these welds are fkcn awsome! i had a mate welding a crack in his leafs on his luxy and it looked like a clump of dog shit with a fedish for eating tin foil

mrbigport
Post #171

i love this just for the fact they failed twice

i wonder if the hole was there before they decided it needed a turbo??

TwinCam16
Post #172

I think you will find thats a dead motor used for the sake of measuring / dummy fitting.

the_random_hero
Post #173

QUOTE(TwinCam16 @ Mar 3 2009, 10:29 PM) [snapback]1283674396[/snapback]

I think you will find thats a dead motor used for the sake of measuring / dummy fitting.

Indeed, we have 6 or 7 fucked heads at work just for this purpose.

clutch-monkey
Post #174

QUOTE(the_random_hero @ Mar 3 2009, 05:49 PM) [snapback]1283672168[/snapback]

This isn't really fabrication, but it's a good sign of what not to do when installing an exhaust system.
GASKETS? WHO NEEDS GASKETS? I HAVE CARDBOARD, CLOSE COUSIN TO THE ZIP TIE FOR AUTOMOTIVE REPAIRS!

laugh.gif

the_random_hero
Post #175

Have to bump this shit up, just located a manifold on eBay that makes me lol.
Who can tell me what's wrong with this photo?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 5 of 7
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x