Page 1 of 172
Jump to page
future_dictator
  • future_dictator
  • THE GAME
  • Member No.: 84,159
Post #1 post 25th October 2008 - 05:04 AM
ok..... lets try this ONE MORE TIME.

please try to restrict yourself to spotted cars, and please, keep conversations to a minimum so they dont escalate.

If you feel the need to have a full on convo, we have a random thread, or go on msn.

NO shitfights or shit stirring.

rules seem pretty obvious, now just stick with them.

edit: ahhhhhhhhh fuck...... put it in wrong section.

mods, please move to nt general. - it can stay here....'sall good :(

This post has been edited by RalliSki: Oct 25 2008, 08:24 AM

--------------------
QUOTE (Joyrid3r @ Dec 6 2010, 10:29 AM) *
the burkas are better at hungry jacks

QUOTE (vomit @ Dec 4 2010, 07:37 PM) *
Instead of "beware of wildlife" signs they will have to put up some "beware of frustrated jews" signs.

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Jan 25 2011, 10:27 AM) *
Same shit.
Different kebab.

rally_beast
Post #2

spotted Elliot in OBESE a couple of times in the past few days, such a rig

crazywhiteboy
Post #3

Spotted a white Hilux doing well over 100km/h in a 60zone with little kids riding their pushbikes in the street. - Wilmot street, The Narrows

RalliSki
Post #4

Third time lucky hey?

No more chances 'children'

Account suspensions will be handed out as well as warning level increases for those who can't keep this to SPOTTED POSTS.

If this thread ends up closed...there will be no more spotted threads.

NO talk of illegal activities.

NO mention of the fucking stupid idiots at the weighbridge.

Keep it as its meant to be....PLEASE!!!

Don't fuck it up.

rally_beast
Post #5

spotted a single vehicle MVA on vanderlin dve just down from Lake Leanyer....one car into a tree, no car left..... very sad to see

14/88
Post #6

spotted the TRG giving me tha finger last night.. can we give citizen defects on the TRG cars? tints just a tad illegal.

vh-holden
Post #7

Can i make a suggestion? How about keep it to interesting cars. Not accidents, not a car that has been spotted a million times already, not what the cops are doing. Not stuff that no one else really cares about. Not stuff that you see people doing in cars. In my opinion, that would prevent a lot of the arguing that goes on.

Eg - Spotted - the big white F650 - now wearing NT number plates. Looks like it is here to stay.

CHUCKYS
Post #8

spotted: OPENWYD :( nice plate

crazywhiteboy
Post #9

Spotted chris' S13 at his place, didn't get a good look, but I like seeing Nissan's.

Spotted a blue RX7 Series5 at Caz Square, looks cool, but the right headlight was missing

incubus
Post #10

QUOTE(crazywhiteboy @ Oct 26 2008, 08:49 PM) [snapback]1283054695[/snapback]

Spotted chris' S13 at his place, didn't get a good look, but I like seeing Nissan's.

it was very dirty and covered in bat shit

RalliSki
Post #11

QUOTE(vh-holden @ Oct 26 2008, 04:14 PM) [snapback]1283053006[/snapback]

Can i make a suggestion? How about keep it to interesting cars. Not accidents, not a car that has been spotted a million times already, not what the cops are doing. Not stuff that no one else really cares about. Not stuff that you see people doing in cars. In my opinion, that would prevent a lot of the arguing that goes on.

Eg - Spotted - the big white F650 - now wearing NT number plates. Looks like it is here to stay.

I agree here...

There is already a different spotted thread for 'other goings on' etc...use that...

Use it...dont abuse it.

50CALBR
Post #12

Spotted: Red Ford GT along the highway today :(

future_dictator
Post #13

spotted: kid that works at RR northlakes thinking his daewoo (or whatever POS it is) is a supercar.... must have drilled a hole in his zorst, and he left a MASSIVE skid (all of 5cm) in their carpark..... then when he drove past me n my mate he dropped it down a gear and used all that 10kw of power from his 1.3l buzzbox to be a hero... and he had a dead serious look on his face when he did it.... this sort of behaviour is exactly why the p plate restrictions are bought in.............

Plugg3r
Post #14

QUOTE(future_dictator @ Oct 27 2008, 11:32 AM) [snapback]1283056736[/snapback]

spotted: kid that works at RR northlakes thinking his daewoo (or whatever POS it is) is a supercar.... must have drilled a hole in his zorst, and he left a MASSIVE skid (all of 5cm) in their carpark..... then when he drove past me n my mate he dropped it down a gear and used all that 10kw of power from his 1.3l buzzbox to be a hero... and he had a dead serious look on his face when he did it.... this sort of behaviour is exactly why the p plate restrictions are bought in.............

But he's in a Daewoo it's not like you can "restrict" him anymore.. Maybe without cutting of his legs.

Azzy
Post #15

spotted: swiftcorey

VWRX
Post #16

Spotted: a certain young forum member with his sweet as new car finding out the limits of adhesion loosing it around a corner in full public display - and without realising I was following him...Very lucky not to do any damage.
Slow down dude and save it for the race track...remember your right foot controls how fast you go, can't blame the car boost controler :(

ScUd'EsS
Post #17

QUOTE(VWRX @ Oct 27 2008, 04:16 PM) [snapback]1283058378[/snapback]

Spotted: a certain young forum member with his sweet as new car finding out the limits of adhesion loosing it around a corner in full public display - and without realising I was following him...Very lucky not to do any damage.
Slow down dude and save it for the race track...remember your right foot controls how fast you go, can't blame the car boost controler :(

:( not zmit??

unreal
Post #18

spotted: chubsy's 4 door 2 door torana looking very sweet :(

14/88
Post #19

spotted XW GT giving me a phat! tis fucking hot for a ford

50CALBR
Post #20

Spotted: Black Commonwhore "Hek7ik" pulled over by silver disco Aurion

Strikos
Post #21

I saw hektic today, i could have sworn it was a dark purple monaro...

50CALBR
Post #22

QUOTE(Strikos @ Oct 27 2008, 08:09 PM) [snapback]1283060122[/snapback]

I saw hektic today, i could have sworn it was a dark purple monaro...

Could have been that, I didn't get a good look. And Monaro=Commodore, Just less doors :(

Spotted in palmo: Yellow Magna with Kit and Zaust doing a fully sik burnout down Emery ave, Not bad....but a little random :(

spyder6052
Post #23

QUOTE(14/88 @ Oct 27 2008, 05:48 PM) [snapback]1283058946[/snapback]

spotted XW GT giving me a phat! tis fucking hot for a ford

yeah spotted/heard him aswell....... but ffs its a 40/50 kph zone down my street not 110kph especially when there is a school right there

it is a sexc lookin ute though

Strikos
Post #24

QUOTE(50CALBR @ Oct 27 2008, 09:54 PM) [snapback]1283060757[/snapback]

Could have been that, I didn't get a good look. And Monaro=Commodore, Just less doors :(

agreed :(

crazywhiteboy
Post #25

Heard that white Chaser flogging it past my house, then hitting the brakes real hard for some reason...

Azzy
Post #26

Spotted: blue datto ute i think yesturday, dude seriously needs to slow its a 40km/h zone, lucky we werent out on the oval
Spotted: Syder this morning

Plugg3r
Post #27

QUOTE(Azzy @ Oct 28 2008, 08:29 AM) [snapback]1283062086[/snapback]

Spotted: blue datto ute i think yesturday, dude seriously needs to slow its a 40km/h zone, lucky we werent out on the oval
Spotted: Syder this morning

Spotted: AZZY's and PURE SX's den, just around cornor from my mates :(

Azzy
Post #28

:(

Rattler
Post #29

SPOTTED: A white MR2 with a female driver this arvi in Palmy! Looked nice also :(

Plugg3r
Post #30

QUOTE(Rattler @ Oct 28 2008, 02:56 PM) [snapback]1283064018[/snapback]

SPOTTED: A white MR2 with a female driver this arvi in Palmy! Looked ok also :(

Did it have MISTER2 on the plates, as wasfishing gets that alot :(

Rattler
Post #31

QUOTE(Plugg3r @ Oct 28 2008, 03:36 PM) [snapback]1283064074[/snapback]

Did it have MISTER2 on the plates, as wasfishing gets that alot :(

No personal plates on this one :(

14/88
Post #32

spotted SIKVAL in baygone

VWRX
Post #33

White toyota crown 'luxury saloon' with twin big pipes out the rear...

GT500
Post #34

Little red festiva standard height with mags [crap ones] some sort of stickers and most importantly enormous after market tacho with some other gauge above it fail

Green supra with black bonnet don't quote me on that but it had a crisp exhaust not [no turbo] each to there own i suppose.

Zmit
Post #35

what the hell is with so many MR2s around here nowadays?????

gotta get em all together for a cruise sometime :(

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 172
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x