Page 1 of 6
Jump to page
cams116
  • cams116
  • Ceffy!
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 165
Post #1 post 10th December 2002 - 02:35 PM
Now no offence to anyone, but they are good plates. I saw them on an audi RS4, they were 'WRX SUX' now you gota admit they are darn good number plates to have.

But to all you WRX owners, those cars are very fast STOCK, if hes done anymore work to it I dont know, so dont go racing him unless you know you will win, cause hes gona have some fun otherwise.

--------------------
'team shitbox racing' *www.teamshitbox.org*
BoostedS15
Post #2

I agree cams those rs's are shithot.....best number plates i've seen were on one of the gazillion rex's.......V8 EATER.......quite valid i believe! :wink:

cams116
Post #3

There is also IH8WRX, thats on a V8 of some kind. There is just so much hate these days. smile.gif

BoostedS15
Post #4

on a rex saturday nite......... EXECUTE....... been told he can back it up too :wink: laugh.gif

avalonea
Post #5

seen the sticker a pulsar dude has on his gti-r

" nice wrx fuck head"

man you would be asking for trubble with that ey. cause there are some very sweet wrx's out there,

`josh

BoostedS15
Post #6

i would dare him $1000 to drive thru sydney with that sticker on........he wouln't last 2 minutes untill he was wearing a clublock as a new hood ornament laugh.gif

cams116
Post #7

on a rex saturday nite......... EXECUTE....... been told he can back it up too  :wink:   laugh.gif

Yes its VERY fast, its been around for years but not with those plates, no rear wing too, its very nice. But he has a very interesting place for his front plate.

BoostedS15
Post #8

didnt see the front plates he was to busy pulling away from me.......... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil:

ASH81x
Post #9

Heres the car cams116 is talking about

[img]http://users.tpg.com.au/kuypers/wrxsux.jpg[/img]

And from the back

[img]http://users.tpg.com.au/kuypers/wrxsux2.jpg[/img]

Nice car

Hoon
Post #10

There is also IH8WRX, thats on a V8 of some kind.  There is just so much hate these days.  :)

Saw that one at the dyno shop this morning. Quite sweet, red commo.

[200.G0]
Post #11

OH MY GOD

i saw the Audi on Sunday arvo on the esplenade....we were standning next to my mates STI and we gave him the thumbs up....he slipped the clutch in front of us.

what a car ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Duo Boy
Post #12

I seen them plates, pretty funny. I just hope that one day hes at the lights next to me.... :::::::wwwhhoooopppppsshhhhh..... *seeya!!

ASH81x
Post #13

Haha DUO smartass!! tongue.gif

4G63JETT
Post #14

Id have to say - in Perth we have the Quickest 1.8 Lancer GSR - a white one with the number plates - WRX ETA - runs 11s.

That numberplate is crazy.

http://members.iinet.net.au/%7Esandraj/rea...rs/wrxeta/1.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/%7Esandraj/rea...rs/wrxeta/6.jpg

oh btw - this lancer runs like a bulletproof bottom end and a turbonetics 60-1 turbocharger.[/img]

resin
Post #15

I remember seeing an mr2 with the plates [EVACQ8] thought they were quite neato. I also know the owner of [81OWN]. Pitty they're on a pos na silvia.

Daz_V6si
Post #16

The plates: YTRY on a VR/S Commodore......V8...fully worked, stroked and supercharged I believe......

BNO84
Post #17

I've got pics of an S15 200SX from Townsville that my uncle (a Nissan dealer) sent to me. #Plates are WRX SLO.

Apparently he's able to back it up

Paolo
Post #18

yeah Y TRY is a VS SS, he claims it has 675hp at the wheels

havent seen no dyno sheets tho, so :roll:

BNO84
Post #19

I seen them plates, pretty funny.  I just hope that one day hes at the lights next to me....  :::::::wwwhhoooopppppsshhhhh..... *seeya!!

I dont think so either.... 254kW, 0-100 in 4.9.

Most importantly, 440Nm from 2500rpm.

Standard.

ASH81x
Post #20

yeah Y TRY is a VS SS, he claims it has 675hp at the  wheels

havent seen no dyno sheets tho, so :roll:

hehe the same plate (YTRI) is on a Twin Turbo Soarer down here in victoria laugh.gif

BNO84
Post #21

[quote]BNO84, I have seen that 200SX. "WRX SLO"

Looks like he spent all his money on the plates. Pretty stock looking.

I toasted him no worries.

And there's a few WRX's in Townsville that would make him look like a real wanker too![/quote]

Haha tru

Yeah my uncle sold it to him and apparently he said he was planning a few big things for it... interesting

Unmarked
Post #22

i have seen a 84 or thereabouts mazda sedan with TAX SUX

i also saw a bentley or similar large luxury car with DOW JONES

theres a BMW 7 series at Redcliffe with DOT COM

Vmax
Post #23

There is a Commodore around Albany Creek with "BYTE ME" owned by some computer guru :wink:

Nathan
Post #24

seen that one Vmax.

OOS130
Post #25

hey i know that guy - ive seen the sheet with 550 at the wheels, that was a year ago.

he has spent alot of time and money on that commy. He also drives a sweet turbo silvia convertible.

OOS130
Post #26

i was talking about Y TRY

Duo Boy
Post #27

I got more than 254kw and the zorst on that looks stock and I bet the rest of his car is too. I guess the only way to settle this is to find who he is then chew him up.

cams116
Post #28

[quote]I got more than 254kw and the zorst on that looks stock and I bet the rest of his car is too. I guess the only way to settle this is to find who he is then chew him up.[/quote]

He'll get you in the end, the top speed in those is massive. But anyway, just remember these days, dont go by the exaust, it means nothing. Go by the exaust note, if you can.

Enema
Post #29

I saw an Audi TT with a freeekin hot asian chickee, couldn't have been more than 18/19 years old...

Numberplate: SPOILT.

luv'n it.

cams116
Post #30

Some dude in adelade has IN DEBT, its on a AMG merc with airbags or something.

Enema
Post #31

The BMW 7 series with DOT COM is my boss....

He doesn't live in Redcliffe though.

His wife has a beamer with plates: HERS

Duo Boy
Post #32

yer true, the top end on the rex is weak but its not geared for that either, being a rally bred car its kick comes in mostly under the 200's. My new gearbox Im getting made is going to be geared much the same way. Depending on the cost Im going to try and get the same box as in V8EATR.

A good friend of mine will also be coming to the party, you can find him here: http://www.hksusa.com/products/?id=1465

Nathan
Post #33

Suzmot regarding the "DOT COM" plate.. was this plate recently sold just it sounds extremely familiar.. from the sounds of it he owns a .net company so any site that i would know ?

BNO84
Post #34

[quote]I got more than 254kw and the zorst on that looks stock and I bet the rest of his car is too. I guess the only way to settle this is to find who he is then chew him up.[/quote]

I'd like to see your torque curve compared with the RS4's. Max torque on the Audi is produced *from* 2500rpm, which has a lot more impact on acceleration than peak power.

4G63JETT
Post #35

I used to always want these number plates - no offence to any of the ppl on this forum - IH8URV8 - but I was too scared of the possiblity of bogans ramming me with there Kingwoods or VBs.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 6
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x