High School Formals, - Offer Your Services....  

Page 1 of 14
Jump to page
datto1200coupe
  • datto1200coupe
  • been here long time, see member #
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 211
Post #1 post 22nd March 2004 - 08:20 PM
Well everyone i know some year 12 students are already looking for a hotted up car to go to their formal in, and before the site becomes inundated with 1000 topics asking for a ride, can you please post in this thread and a photo of your car if possible if you are available to take people to their formals for a price, then they can view this thread and PM you...

cheers everyone,
Greg

P.S - *Everyone you must stay on topic i know i have the moderators support in this topic, it has been pinned... if you see a car you like just PM the person don't ask questions in here...*

--------------------
45HZL - Yellow Datsun Sunny Wagon (Almost Complete)
01NAR - 318is BMWis 2dr Coupe - SOLD!
01NAR #2 - Black E46 BMW
Blitz
Post #2

My new car is a 97 r33 GTR! Nice black in colour, nismo 400R front bar with twin HKS exhaust from both turboes.

If you want this as your formal ride, PM me.

http://blitz.boostcruising.com/

user posted image

user posted image

Bevan Boy
Post #3

Yeah i guess I could put my car and myself up for ur services wink.gif
of course for a small fee! hehe

Car is a 1974 Ford XB Hardtop....
prob only suit 2 people as its a coupe

IEATU
Post #4

laugh.gif For those of you who want to be stuck in your seat laugh.gif

IPB Image

The red car is my old one, so please dont pm me about it, its long gone

the new one that is isnt the most head turning car. but it has a bit of intestine churning power hehe

IPB Image

SupraCrazy
Post #5

Click on the www link or image to see your formal ride.

XAD05
Post #6

yeah if anyone is going "stag" without a partner, i can take someone (only because my car is a two seater and i will be driving) so if u dont have a date and need a lift, i guarentee u will have a date by the end of the night! my car is loud as hell, got a loud ass BOV, loud zorst and a monster sterio.... all i would ask in return is 20 dollars for my troubles and money for feul... located in South East Brisbane...this is my car...
user posted image
user posted image
Locky!

hi_lux
Post #7

if u wanted a 4x4 i could help you out there biggrin.gif

Esco
Post #8

*CAR HAS BEEN SOLD*

Hoon
Post #9

Ok - This is for people OFFERING their cars as a "free" service. Maybe you might have to pay for fuel, but to get out of having the limo licence, just charge for fuel ok? When I say pay for fuel, I mean OFFER to pay for fuel....you know. biggrin.gif

Anywho - if you LIKE the car, PM the user, cause your post is just gonna get DELETED from here. So, I make this sticky - chit chat, and it'll be locked.

This is your nazi speaking.

13THL
Post #10

I think my ride might be already taken, but I'll put it up anyways...
Only to show you how to ride in luxury laugh.gif

Look in my profile for a pic...

miss_louisvuitton
Post #11

i will do that for sure

LOV IT coming soon!!! wub.gif

Hoon
Post #12

QUOTE (Hoon @ Mar 23 2004, 05:43 PM)
Ok - This is for people OFFERING their cars as a "free" service. Maybe you might have to pay for fuel, but to get out of having the limo licence, just charge for fuel ok? When I say pay for fuel, I mean OFFER to pay for fuel....you know. biggrin.gif

Anywho - if you LIKE the car, PM the user, cause your post is just gonna get DELETED from here. So, I make this sticky - chit chat, and it'll be locked.

This is your nazi speaking.

Some people aren't reading this - please post pic of your ride or link - or even say it's in your WWW link to boostcruising (that's the www link on the bottom of your every post).

Saying you have a car isn't as much as showing a pic of it. I could say I have a fully sick Mazda 626 - but it's a bucket.

2J VL
Post #13

ok then, please click on the link in my signature to view my car

yes i would be more than happy to take people to a formal....

HULK VS
Post #14

If anyone wants to use the HULK it is availible biggrin.gif

Post #15

legaly i could only take 1 person( cause of roll cage, rego is as 2 seater.) gold coast ok, bris by arangement ( because of fuel) but yeah happy to help. pm me or see me at powercruise. also have heaps of mates with other old school tuffys.

boozt
Post #16

yeah if anyone wants a vl, doubt it, but wouldnt be worried about fuel money etc, more pics in www link ( http://boozt.boostcruising.com/ )

Gremln
Post #17

yep GREMLN is available for anyone...spread the word guys/gals wink.gif

user posted image

king of the concrete jungle
Post #18

I think most people know my car by now smile.gif . Some mates and myself actually have a little business down this end of the coast doing weddings, debutants and formals etc etc in our cars. We can obtain pretty much any car you desire providing we get enough notice. We also use people of this site and their vehicles.

Attached is a photo of the first wedding we did together just over 3 years ago now. The white SS with numberplates 81-JLP on the far right of my car belongs to Australian surfing champion Joel Parkinson. Parko often gives me a hand when he is around.

Frontal
user posted image

Side on
user posted image

Interior
user posted image

Engine bay
user posted image

TC TX3
Post #19

Im happy enough to do the same if the couple want to split up and meet there I am avaliable check out my car here TC TX3

JVL87
Post #20

Hey I'm keen to do this kinda thing, if anyone's interested...
contact me (Jay) 0421830823
VL Calais Turbo...

NewlyAwakeN
Post #21

i have the lancer available for offerings laugh.gif

as well as the old sexxy calibra .....

for pics use my link

Post #22

Click on the link and the onevia is always available for use if needed but she is a drift pig and shall be sold soon (hopefully) however if they want a different lookin car she could be perfect.

Emily

90TYU
Post #23

pm me if ur intrested in goin in a fast vs hsv gts

Hoffa
Post #24

I'd be more than happy to take peeps to theyre formals in the love machine (1990 Honda Integra).
Fastest N/A car ive encountered and plenty of style.
Very decent stereo and some LOVEly mods tongue.gif
Located in Brisbane (perhaps a small petrol fee depending on what im doing that night)
Also if its not sold yet ($20k) ive got a limited edition factory red GTiR which hasnt been beaten yet. 13 sec 1/4 mile and comfy ass back seats
wink.gif

[email protected]

Post #25

Also i have a mint mazda 808 in green and pretty hot looking thing if anyone is also interested in rotors or old 1970's cars

Cheers

Emily biggrin.gif

Got Milk?
Post #26

if i still have the civic it will be available for gold coast formals. more mods to come if not sold by next month. can only take one person tho, cause rear seats are comming out soon.

60MEE GTiR
Post #27

I'll be happy to take ppl to their formals for fuel $.

At the moment i haven't worried too much about looks but come August 21-22 it should be looking quite schmick with a bit of $ going into it wink.gif

user posted image

So if anyone is interested, PM me smile.gif

Ryan

Sambro
Post #28

wrx is available again in 6 weeks......

Mykal
Post #29

Well change of cars this year..
its back to the o'l skyline for the time being...
if your interested, just PM me

cheers

178_Civ92
Post #30

If anyone wants to i have my car ! let me know !

Errol ! thumbsup.gif

Hoon
Post #31

Thanks to everyone keeping this civil - remember, not much point posting mates cars, post your own if you think it's formal material. If you got a mate with a decent ride, get them to sign up and post it. biggrin.gif Cheers.

260ondubs
Post #32

My 1976 Datsun 260Z 2+2 is good to go. So I can take three people (albeit cramped in the back) Good Stereo.... indeed.
PM or e-mail if anyone is interested......
Stu.

Sorry about the bad photo, but it was my only one that fit in the size requirements. If you want better ones, i can do that for you.

Blitz
Post #33

ok i have my car now, 97 R33 GTR (black).

Here are pics of the car: http://blitz.boostcruising.com

Pm me if needed...

Post #34

Well lads and lasses my car will be availiable for a formall run whoever wants to go in a wrxy just let me know, pics can b viewed on this irl... cheers

http://image-cache.boostcruising.com/datab...01ridefile2.jpg

Post #35

Car is available if a level of pimp is required tongue.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 14
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x