14th April Time Attack Day 2016 | Dragphotos.com.au - QLD: Brisbane  

JuStDaVe
  • JuStDaVe
  • Official Boostcruising Photographer
  • Member No.: 615
Post #1 post 15th April 2016 - 08:37 AM
QLD LAW GROUP - QUEENSLAND RACEWAY - 2016 ROUND 2

Not the biggest turnout with the weather looking pretty iffy most of the day but a few still made the trek out to Queensland Raceway to throw down some laps.

Sponsor Booking Deal Update

If one of our sponsors nominate you as their customer you will receive a $30 discount off a FULL DAY booking at they track(s) they sponsor. Check the full sponsor list at the bottom of this email for QLD Raceway. This discount is on top of the already discounted members pricing for the FULL DAY. It is as simple as them sending me a text or email or giving me a call.

How It Works
For anyone who has not done one of our events before, I thought I'd give a quick run down on how we operate.

Event Running List

Two nights before the event I publish the running list onto the website. www.timeattack.com.au Check it out and make sure I have your booking correct and that you are in the right group. It is much easier for me to fix before the event than on the day.

Pit Bays

All pit bays are pre allocated. When you arrive do not enter the pits without being checked in first. If you want to park with your mates let me know. Its no problem. If you park in the wrong pit you will be asked to move.

Drivers Briefing
Every driver must attend every driver briefing. No matter if you have done one track day or one hundred. You will get your wrist band signed. It must be signed to get on the track.

Event Shirts

Thanks to our fantastic sponsors we can free issue every driver with an event shirt. Obviously there are limited numbers so the guys at the first events get the best choice. If you have already pre-ordered your shirt I will have it in a bag for you. Don't grab another from the box.

Car Classes

Please check the rules on the website for 2016. The classes are there. We will check every car on the day in the pits to classify. If you think there is a mistake speak up early as its easier to fix on the day. The rules stand as written, I cannot make exceptions for your circumstance. Every year we vote on rule changes. So the rules are what the majority want.

On Track Groups

On track all cars are sorted by lap time. This makes for the cleanest possible lap for everyone. You can park with your mates in the pits, but on track its by lap times only. If you find your slower or faster on the day, let me know as I will see if you can be moved. Each group has a maximum of only 10 cars. This allows for the cleanest lap by reducing traffic. If you are new, then let me know and I will put you in the slow group, and with the low traffic you will have the best day.

Membership - Booking

Please read the conditions of booking. Membership allows you to cancel events at the last minute, get cheaper track days and collect points. If you are not a member, please don't contact me after an event wanting members privileges. That is unfair on the guys who have paid and have supported the event. I like to operate as per the written rules.

The People

When you come to a few Time Attack events you will find a variety of cars from dead serious to daily drivers. There is a class for everyone. You will also find the nicest people in the QLD Sprint scene. You can pretty much go and talk to anyone in the pits and they will be friendly and help you out if they can. There is a wealth of experience without the race ego you sometimes find. I love running the events and hanging out with these guys during the year.

I hope to see you there !!
14th April Time Attack Day 2016 | Dragphotos.com.au

--------------------
All images can Be Purchased In All Sizes, Thousands more shots from events on archive .

As Seen In:-
Hot 4s, Zoom, Hpi, Street Machine, Fast Fours, Free Rider, Dragster
Magazine and More

DRAGPHOTOS.COM.AU NOW ONLINE CLICK HERE

Comments

• Boost Network 0
    • Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x