Ajm Motor Sport - Verry disapointed.  

wainuicliff
  • wainuicliff
  • Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 382,033
Post #1 post 20th November 2015 - 07:49 AM
QUOTE (ajm_motorsport @ Dec 14 2010, 10:55 AM) *
im the owner of ajm motorsport and a great fan of boostcruising, heaps of great members, and then you get the tossers who spoil it for the real car enthusiasts, firstly all this talk about the pink skyline..well it was a v8 project built by menice the 9 sec capri owner, he spent $80,000 on this car, it has

$20,000 stereo install 4amps 5 subs tv x box,couldnt rego the car, since then option 1 installed a gtr motor, the car is sold as is because it has popper custom doors and full cage,so rwc is problem which is a point we dont hide and tell everyone thats why its selling for wrecking value only, do the maths gtr engine. stereo etc ,wheels body has to be $8000 to wreck. as for the the guy who said the clutch is stuffed on the pewter s15, how would you know ? you didnt even drive it, all these accusations and no real proof , also to alec i wouldnt make accusations you cant prove , i have never sold a ferrari that burnt down you dickhead, it was sold by an ex employee and the guy tried to do an insurance scam, i havent even seen this car! i have sold a 512 rare ferrari which is still owned by a director of a telecommunications company to this day, so check your fn facts dickhead. also to the master electrician who claims the wiring was chewed by a dog , how would you know if no one served you and the car was locked? please get your mates to check and prove you wrong, anyway we are a yard and with rent, insurance, wages have to make some profit would you work for free?if so come down i have some work for you.

we all have to make a living and weve been around for 11 years selling imports and sold thousands of cars,

so its bound to get a few cars that play up, after all they are 5 to 15 year old cars, even new cars have problems. any way makes good reading such a good site shame there are

a few tossers to spoil it ., keep up the good work!

QUOTE (AJMMotorsport @ Oct 10 2015, 12:00 AM) *
3/2007 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER T-BAR AUTOMATIC 4X4 WAGON WITH 2.4 LITRE ENGINE, CHAMPAGNE MRTALIC DUCO WITH SPORTS INTERIOR WITH RECARO STYLE SEATS, HAS POWER WINDOWS, POWER MIRRORS, LEATHER STEERING WHEEL WITH MULTI FUNCTION, CRUISE CONTROL, SPORTY FACTORY ALLOY WHEELS, BRILLIANT MID SIZE 4X4 WAGON WITH LOADS OF SPACE AND COMFORT WITH EXCELLENT FUEL ECONOMY FROM 4 CYLINDER ENGINE AND 6 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, JUST ARRIVED AND COMES WITH THE OPTION OF 1 TO 3 YEARS AUSTRALIA WIDE MECHANICAL WARRANTY AND 24 HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE FOR PEACE OF MIND...ALSO COMES WITH FULL CLEAR TITLE SUPPLIED WITH THIS CAR SO .BE QUICK AS THIS OUTLANDER IS PRICED TO SELL QUICKLY AT ONLY $8990, Air Conditioning, Airbag (driver), Airbag (head), Airbag (passenger), Alarm, Alloy Wheels, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Body kit, CD Player, Central Locking, Central locking (remote control), Child Restraint, Climate Control, Cloth Trim, Cruise Control, Electronic Fuel Injection, Engine Immobiliser, Floor Mats, Fog lights, Keyless Entry, Log books, Log books (Full Service History), Metallic paint, Polished Alloy Wheels, Power mirrors, Power Steering, Power windows, Radio, Rear spoiler, Tinted Windows, AJM Motorsports (Holland Park, Brisbane) has over 30 years experience in the automotive industry. We have the lowest prices and offer 1 - 5 years warranty on most cars. We have offer competitive finance and trade-ins are welcome. We ship cars all over Australia and can deliver your car anywhere. With over 90 cars in stock, we have the car for you! Call now and save: 07 3847 8222 or visit us at: 905 Logan Road, Holland Park, QLD 4121

I brought a car from them TWO YEARS ago and in 2mths it broke down and ststury warrenty took it and NOW IVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT TO BE FIXED FOR TWO YEARS BECAUSE HE RECONS HE CANT GET PARTS AND HE SAID I COULD PICK ANOTHER CAR TO REPLACE IT SO I FOUND ONE AND HE SENT PAPERWORK TO THE FIANCE COMPANY AND THAY SAID OK SEND THE REST OF THE PAPER WORK IN AND WE WILL CHANGE THE DETAILS (BUT HE RENEGED OM THAT AND IVE ALWAYS PAID MY BILLS AND STILL ARE TWO YEARS LATTER> I TOOK A LOOK AT SOME OTHER CARS BUT STRANGE THAY ARE ALL SOLD I WOULD NEVER BYE ANOTHER CAR FROM DOM
  • Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x