2013 Toyota Hilux - NSW: Sydney  

Jwcrofty
  • Jwcrofty
  • Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 346,078
Post #1 post 16th June 2014 - 02:44 AM
What should I do next after chrome rims?

and I spray painted a tool box blue ( in photo) and bolted it on the back should I have that or chrome tool box?

Should I put an exhaust on it? My mate has one on he's 6 cylinder but mine would sound different wouldn't it
2013 Toyota Hilux
2013 Toyota Hilux
2013 Toyota Hilux
2013 Toyota Hilux
2013 Toyota Hilux

Check out these other rides...

Comments

• Boost Network 6
  • Faun-
    Post #2

you should put black wheels on it.

chrome is so outdated and cheap looking.

not that i like that rim, i just think chrome is hella gay.
    and p.s its a workmate.. so any money you spend on it is money down the drain. but i know whats its liek to want to mod a car. so if ur super keen - spend away

McLeod
    Post #3

chrome isn't too popular anymore, i like what you did with the toolbox, just try and decide if you're going for a respectable tough work rig or a show pony :P

Jwcrofty
    Post #4

QUOTE (McLeod @ Jun 18 2014, 08:24 AM) *
    chrome isn't too popular anymore, i like what you did with the toolbox, just try and decide if you're going for a respectable tough work rig or a show pony tongue.gif

I was thinking about getting the black rims with the blue on them but I thought the chrome rims would go better with the chrome grill

Jwcrofty
    Post #5

And I also wasn't sure about colour coding the door handles blue or getting chrome ones?

McLeod
    Post #6

up to you man! Chrome door handles would certainly be different.

samuel_832
    Post #7

Id get black rims with crome on them, also it depends on what you use it for but maybe take header board off

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x