Sunny Coast Meet Tonight? - What's the car scene like on the sunny coast?  

Lank05
  • Lank05
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 192,935
Post #1 post 31st August 2013 - 06:14 PM
As the title says.. I often visit the sunny coast visiting family but have no idea where the usual meets are..if any.. ideas? Also if there's anything tonight 31/8 hit us up.

--------------------
Wraith
Post #2

Good luck. The coast is dead. I would stay home if you don't like being harrased by cops.

shazzi92
Post #3

Friday 6th September there is a general meet of some nice rides at auto one in kawana, across the road from spotlight.. Try and find the page on Facebook and they update it and says when and what cars shows are on

Lank05
Post #4

Yeah I figured as much. Don't mind cop attention though, I take it as a compliment. Next week is out due to a 4x4 trip. Is there a general sunny coast meet fb page? We've got StreetKarnage and Downshift on the coast and Brisbane but don't really know of anything north of Brisbane.

shazzi92
Post #5

It's called Auto One Kawana Meet, I can't remember the name of the place that has mad meets ill ask my mates..

Lank05
Post #6

QUOTE (shazzi92 @ Aug 31 2013, 09:05 PM) *
It's called Auto One Kawana Meet, I can't remember the name of the place that has mad meets ill ask my mates..

Cool as, thanks Shazzi.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x