Wtf Happened To This Place?  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
HSV_587
Post #36

Aaaand now im the proud owner of the biggest thread in the tassie section in over 2 years smile.gif...im going to wuv you,and cherish you,and name you fwuffy <3 smile.gif

PROXENETA
Post #37

and now it's dead.

Shuffs
Post #38

QUOTE (PROXENETA @ Sep 4 2013, 10:14 PM) *
Hey come on man. We were digging out a stump that day....

Looking at the amount of your grog they're drinking,it would've been cheaper to hire a 40 ton excavator

QUOTE (PROXENETA @ Sep 6 2013, 11:15 AM) *
and now it's dead.

NO it's not!
These,are the sort of parties the Island folk prefer to see you holding,not stump and root!

and is that Warney in the pink?

Mcleod
Post #39

So, you'll see that I added a "Tasmania's Local Classifieds" sub-forum which automatically pulls the Tasmania ads from the classifieds.

With any luck this helps some of you with the thought that the classifieds subforum has an impact on activity overall within the local discussions areas of the website.

I do listen to you guy's, I do respond to sensible feedback, now it's up to YOU to be active within the site and stir up some sensible ongoing discussion.

Swapp3R
Post #40

Holy Crap! Thanks Mcleod. Just set the page to one of the pages that opens with chrome wink.gif I'll let some others know too.

PROXENETA
Post #41

QUOTE (Mcleod @ Sep 6 2013, 05:51 PM) *
So, you'll see that I added a "Tasmania's Local Classifieds" sub-forum which automatically pulls the Tasmania ads from the classifieds.

With any luck this helps some of you with the thought that the classifieds subforum has an impact on activity overall within the local discussions areas of the website.

I do listen to you guy's, I do respond to sensible feedback, now it's up to YOU to be active within the site and stir up some sensible ongoing discussion.

oh yeah, this guy!

HSV_587
Post #42

Its actually rather nice you have softened your views on "listening to us guys" Mcleod...a coupla years back you wanted to ban any of us complaining about the classifieds...

Buuut,im not one to dwell on past mistakes,and am glad about your change of heart.
Its a fair bit different to the old jumbled format,and will take getting used to,but its definitly a step in the right direction..

PROXENETA
Post #43

It's time to start new threads.

harolto
Post #44

HSV_597, (Dan AKA Lubie i think)
I agree, as soon as the Tassie forsale section went from the local forum, i stopped visiting regularly. now i am lucky to check out this site 3 times a year.

HSV_587
Post #45

R.I.P Boostcruising tasmania...once tassies most popular and important social link to our scene...dead and buried.
But the memories and friendships live on smile.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x