Who came out Thurs 17th with some of us?  

Mcleod
  • Mcleod
  • Senior User
  • Member No.: 1
Post #1 post 19th October 2002 - 03:58 PM
Put your hand up if you came out on Thursday 17th with us?

Did you meet us at Springwood? Who got lost, who made it to the soccer field, and who got lost after that when we headed north?

I met so many different people that night I don't know who was who, nevermind remembering names sad.gif .. do'h!

--------------------
:: BoostCruising :: The Automotive enthusiasts site with extensive Car Sales, loads of Car Parts, mags, wheels and Tyre Sales, along with subs, tweeters, head units, speakers, heaps of Car Audio. Over a million Aussie's can't be wrong!
BNO
Post #2

i got lost after leaving my house, nah i didnt go had much needed sleep to catch up on

Paolo
Post #3

i went to hypermarket and parked with yas for about 2 mins.....and then went to the servo. but i didnt go for a cruise.

S14a_On_Boost
Post #4

Yeah we meet up with ya's at Springwood then went out to the soccer fields then went into the city then back out to aspley.

Post #5

i was at springwood

adn at the field b4 yas got there.

so no getting lost 4 me

resin
Post #6

Hi there.

My name is Eric, Eric the workie. I was offering to race people out at "teh secrat spot" but everybody pj33red my "two feet and a heart beat"

I was representing the southside massive. We were at springroll at 9, but it seems as if northsiders are slow and it takes them more than a hour to drive from assplay to springers....

DioXidE
Post #7

resin!!!!

You on the southside? what car where u in????

I'm Az I was in teh blue VS wagon whihc everyone followed to get to the soccer feilds

Post #8

resin was lapping up the attention he was getting in my phat r30 wink.gif

I heard he scored a fair few telephone numbers after stepping out of my r30 @ springwood maccas

*</end sarcasm>*

Nvious
Post #9

i was in richie's whore-rolla .. 3sgte .. and a silver excel thats turbo w00t.. the only asian guy there too!

MR2_On_Boost
Post #10

yeh i was there... and like Forced_R30 said EvoIII aka Piggy was enjoying the spotlight by being in the MR2 laugh.gif hahaha BTW my names Milan

Princess_Bekz
Post #11

yeah yeah i was there 2.. w00t w00t.. um i was at springwood maccas round boutz and got shown who sum ppl r and sturf...

:roll: <-- hehe i still lurve that smiley!

Mrs_LJ_GSRRVR
Post #12

I was there in the silver gsr with the rugrat, was with a white 180 (josh), crx ,lancer and civic oh and a suzzie gti.

leisa

cams116
Post #13

i was in richie's whore-rolla .. 3sgte .. and a silver excel thats turbo w00t.. the only asian guy there too!

That rolla, whats the go with it, is it the one with the pearl paint job or what. PM me if you dont want the world to know, but my mate has one and Id say he would be interseted to know if it isnt the one Im thinking of.

TwinCam16
Post #14

I think i was there

Nvious
Post #15

https://www.boostcruising.com/readersrides/...YOTAMYCAR12.jpg <-- was it that Rolla? if it was.. yeh thats the one with pearl.. running stock psi too.. 6psi :wink:

cams116
Post #16

https://www.boostcruising.com/readersrides/files/ReD_DevilTOYOTAMYCAR12.jpg <-- was it that Rolla? if it was.. yeh thats the one with pearl.. running stock psi too.. 6psi  :wink:

Yeah its the one I was thinking of. My mates is faster. biggrin.gif

Nvious
Post #17

and wut boost is ur mate running? ill tell richie to line up with ya..

resin
Post #18

where was there?

cams116
Post #19

and wut boost is ur mate running? ill tell richie to line up with ya..
Stock GT4 boost. Its still got the 11psi boost cut, and we hit that sometimes on cold nights. We are hopefully out tonite if all goes well. Come for a cruise if you want.

SMB
Post #20

I was there, i met up with everyone at the soccer field, came with a couple of 200's and silvias and a barina, I have a NA Silvia with chromes...

xCoppa
Post #21

i was in a look a like coper D car, and i chomped a red vn on the qtr smile.gif

icOnz
Post #22

I was the passenger in the Turbo Rolla, with nvious and jenx who joined us later on. went 2 springwood, left their then all kaos broke loose and got lost a few times heading to the soccer field, made it their then headed 2city/roma st, then went to aspley.

smile.gif

SomeFReaK
Post #23

I was there, the fat ass with the fat pizza t-shirt

Post #24

Yeh, I was there, I was the one driving the VR that lost to the VS

ahh well, maybe next time

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x